Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I get the impression that years of malpractice will be attributed to Craig Whyte now

Absolutely. I've had to quickly update 22 glorious pages since yesterday, but have I missed Minty Moonbeams being investigated under the 'fit and proper owner' issue?

This reeks of SPL2. There was me thinking this whole thing wouldn't affect Brechin at all :-(

Well sorry dear, but given the village teams would sell out the SFL to a NewCO Rangers the first minute they applied for the vacant place, you're not taking the moral high ground.

How about a deal: teams create the SPL2, we close the shop door, and you can keep Rangers in the seaside league for good? :D

It reeks alright. SPL2 - the fucking clowns. :angry:

SPL2 can be the way forward: everything depends on the terms of the agreements and the ideas they put forward though.

They're doing their part by labelling anyone/everyone who criticises Rangers financial shenanigans a ******/*****/tarrier/paedophile/terrorist. That's how you help save a club!

I find it helps, just in case anyone from the other 41 teams starts to feel a smidgen of compassion for them unsure.gif it very quickly evaporates. Magic stuff.

I cannot believe our media want to scrap and fight to save the 1 thing that links these amoebas, they are a disgusting club who have.....

cheated for over a decade

Avoided tax

Brought the game into disrepute

Have a stinking attitude that they are too big to kick out

Have fans that have normal people ducking for cover

Built on a backbone of bigotry

Someone want to tell me why anybody with half a braincell would want to be linked with saving this shower of vermin?

JUST f**k OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pics required.

What of? Holly Willoughby in the new Scotland away top, or Cat Cubie doing the weather in nothing but high heels? Maybe this....? Can you be a bit more specific?

post-11339-0-89018800-1331244168_thumb.j

Edited by pozbaird

I'm licking the monitor before closing my posts.

Habits habit

:lol: I get the impression some posters on P&B actually do that, going by their recent posts.

Probably after nutting their keyboards and clicking on "Add Reply," though.

How about a deal: teams create the SPL2, we close the shop door, and you can keep Rangers in the seaside league for good? :D

I'm not warming to this idea, especially if it does close any shop doors.

"You've made the playoffs again, congratulations. I know you always get knocked out but it doesn't matter as you won't get promoted unless you build yourself an 8,000 seater stadium - a seat for every person in the town... and some more. Every current Division 2 side wouldn't have appropriate stadia criteria to get promotion, except Rangers and Airdrie - everyone's favorites.

Edited by Hedgecutter

I know you thought you're a real operator

But I don't know why

All you had was a bankroll, babe

And a glint in your eye

I'm a high-steppin' like an indian brave

I'm the one

Dancing on your grave

You know I'm a killer babe

Here's late news for you

You couldn't buy me with a million, babe

I'm too good for you

I'm know you think I'm real rough trade

Now I'm the one

Dancing on your grave

One time you was a real high-stepper

On the high trapeze

But you know you ran out of money

Wound up on your knees

I'm the one you never made

Now I'm the one

Dancing on your grave

Good old Lemmy predicted this 30 years ago!

:lol:

I have got a feeling that Friday is yet going to be another epic let-down

Dunno. Didn't think today would see much happen and we had the fun of the court proceedings in London early doors and there's been a steady flow of stuff through the day as well.