Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Good stuff - if Rangers are liquidated than it's cheerio according to these brain donors. Glad they like sporting integrity after all :)

Despite our win on Christmas Eve I can't help but feel 50,000 Rangers fans waving red cards at us could bring back some painful memories.

Well no, because if Rangers are liquidated one of our directors apparently plans to turn us into Rangers 2012 :rolleyes:

Isn't Craig Whyte all three?

Think you'll find the daft bugger will be an ex director at the start of next month.dry.gif

@tweeter: @Lord_Sugar you have no idea what this means to so many fans, well done on your successful bid for glasgow rangers. You are our saviour!

@Tweeterer2: @Lord_Sugar Just like to say You're Hired!!! Look forward to a bright future and additions to our world record haul of trophies at Rangers..

:huh::o:huh:

Recent correspondence between Salmond and Rangers - includes some quite boak-inducing brown nosing from Salmond to Walter Smith:

http://www.whatdothe...269A479%201.pdf

Love the fact that Salmond will not release his discussions with HMRC on Rangers as "It would prejudice relations between London/Edinburgh govts" why is that Alex?

When is the SPL investigations into double contracts reporting?

Have the police investigated double contracts as some evidence seems to indicate tax avoidance, potentially fraud

The amount of people in the media trying to keep a lid on certain areas by not asking questions that should be asked is sickening, the game is Scotland is truely in the gutter

Love the fact that Salmond will not release his discussions with HMRC on Rangers as "It would prejudice relations between London/Edinburgh govts" why is that Alex?

When is the SPL investigations into double contracts reporting?

Have the police investigated double contracts as some evidence seems to indicate tax avoidance, potentially fraud

The amount of people in the media trying to keep a lid on certain areas by not asking questions that should be asked is sickening, the game is Scotland is truely in the gutter

post-26673-0-63502800-1333575370_thumb.j

not the first time the First Minister has sucked up to a tax dodger !!!! mad.gif

Very strange one about AS talking to HMRC. I can't see many votes in it for him. The juxtaposition of the two seems a strange one. The man who wants to break up the union fighting the corner for the ubber unionists!

Do we,the voters,not have the right to know the actual conversation word for word? Would a freedom of information request be granted? In what other simular circumstances would the first minister get involved with a big business who has been dodging its taxesto try to help out. He should keep his fat puss out.

I just used juxtaposition because I heard Ted Dexter use it once and always wanted to use it. You don't Gwt the chance very often. In not even sure its in context.

Don't think there is anything untoward about the letters to Rangers. I'd imagine you would find similar letters from Salmond congratulating Dundee United and Celtic on their Scottish Cup wins, and Killie on our League Cup win.

The stuff about meeting HMRC is different, but I would be surprised if Salmond considered it wise to get involved too much at this point in the run-up to the referendum. Alex Thomson has made a big thing about this story, but it was in the press at the start of March that Salmond had spoken to HMRC about Rangers. Not sure why it has reared its head again.

Interesting that Lloyds Bank have converted over 300 million in debt to equity with Murray international holdings over the last two years but still forced Moonbeams to sell ra peeples club for a debt of under 18 million......

These Alex Salmond love letters to Walter Smith make me want to vomit.

"Congratulations on leading Rangerd to their 21st League Cup success at Hampden on

Sunday. It was an incredtble achievement for you to win your 20th major trophy as Rangers

manager in your last season at the club.

You should also be given great credit for making Rangers as competitive as they were in

Europe this season,especially given the financial constraints that you have been operating

under since you returned to the club.

It was a very tough Champions league group~and the club performed well to finish third and

progress into the Europa League, where only a couple of poor decisions not to award

Rangers penalties helped deny you a place in the quartet-finals at the expense of PSV."

It's like a parody. This one is even worse.

"Dear Walter

I am writing to offer you my warmest congratulations for leading Rangers to a third

successive Scottish Premier League title on what was your last day in charge of the club.

Your distinguished career has been nothing short of truly remarkable, and that this league

title win took your tally at Rangers to twenty-one trophies is testament to your ability to bring

the very best out of the players and staff around you.

However, it is not just your achievements on the field which will remain uppermost in my

mind it is also the way you have conducted yourself off the pitch that is so impressive.

Football, as our national game, as we both know only too well can sometimes be all

consuming but your abifity to rise above seemingly insurmountable pressure is an inspiration

for any young manager or player involved in the game.

I told you once that I thought that taking an under-resourced side to a European final in 2008

was one of the finest examples of management that I have ever seen -a true test of ability.

I would like to wish you every future success as the next chapter in your life begins."

mfln3215l.jpg

Let's be honest. Nobody has witnessed an administration like this before....

KTID

As I have said earlier on this thread, about 6,000 pages ago, administration, as well as being embarrasing, is very painful as you really have no idea if your club is going to survive.

This is one reason I was always of a mind that I wouldn't wish it on any other club (even the Arabs ;) ).

The difference with this administration is that it feels more like an auction rather than a plan to get money together to pay a CVA, hardly a player gone, players taking a wage cut to earn just a few grand a week and turning down a million plus bid for a player. ( ???? )

The only good thing I can see till now is that the Rangers Media forum is better read than before, it's the funniest thing since The Inbetweeners. :D

If the Germans win the bid:

Senario 1, Ibrox turns into a paradise for football; safe standing, cheap tickets, and free flowing Bitberger Lager.

Senario 2, The new owners have a meeting with Rangers Supporter Clubs, and are rudely asked whether they're the Joseph Ratzinger kind of Kraut or the Martin Luther type, and whether Lawwel had paid their fares to Gasgow. They promptly hand their pound back and fcuk back home to civilization..

If the Germans win the bid:

Senario 1, Ibrox turns into a paradise for football; safe standing, cheap tickets, and free flowing Bitberger Lager.

If we could replace the natives with polite, friendly German fans, even better.

If any filthy bigot sticks a begging bucket anywhere near me on saturday i'm gonna spit in it.

Oh the bawbags are skint

Now!! Thats disappointing!! We NEED a strong Rangers!! I would at least do a dump in the bucket, give them something meaningful!!