Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Maybe a little alteraion could even be used for newco...Buckfast Fizz FC

Sounds good and as the supporters of Buckfast Fizz pretend they're really watching Rangers they could sing their new club song...The Land of Make Believe.

Jeezo - "Bluenose talks sense" shocker.

Fair play to No 8, he does come on here and talk a lot of sense, much more than the ostrich bluenoses and green 'n' grey trolls who have started to infest this thread. I do feel, though, No8, that you're still doing a wee bit of denial as to how deep in the cack your club are. If rangers end up liquidated, that's it, gemme's a bogie, baw's oan the slates, etc.

Never mind what the replacements are called (Given the MSM's "Scotland needs the OF", perhaps "The Bear Necessities"?), rangers are as dead as a Norwegian Blue. That means that whatever entity takes over ibrox (and probably an SPL slot) will have NO tradition, NO history, NO honours. Any rangers fans who try to deny this will be met with howls of derision until they accept the inevitable. Which is fair enough - a proportion of rangers' titles have been won unfairly, so in the spirit of "punitive damages" the remainder of their Roll Of "Honour" should also be expunged.

They cheated, they stole, they embezzled, they've been caught. No sectarian angle, no special bigotry allowance, no whataboutery defence. There are many reasons to despise both Uglies, but in this case we can stick to the straightforward cheating, lying and dishonesty on a scale for which any other club would expect the death sentence (and yes, if Killie had been behaving like this, I WOULD do walking away - because it would be equally shameful)

ETA: Anybody want to come in as a partner in my new tattoo removal business? Star removal a speciality - get rid of four, get rid of another free!

KTID

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

Never mind what the replacements are called (Given the MSM's "Scotland needs the OF", perhaps "The Bear Necessities"?), rangers are as dead as a Norwegian Blue.

Has a Rangers supporting Norwegian died? I think a candle lit vigil should be organised. Anybody know of people who would have experience of this kind of thing?

Fair play to No 8, he does come on here and talk a lot of sense, much more than the ostrich bluenoses and green 'n' grey trolls who have started to infest this thread. I do feel, though, No8, that you're still doing a wee bit of denial as to how deep in the cack your club are. If rangers end up liquidated, that's it, gemme's a bogie, baw's oan the slates, etc.

Never mind what the replacements are called (Given the MSM's "Scotland needs the OF", perhaps "The Bear Necessities"?), rangers are as dead as a Norwegian Blue. That means that whatever entity takes over ibrox (and probably an SPL slot) will have NO tradition, NO history, NO honours. Any rangers fans who try to deny this will be met with howls of derision until they accept the inevitable. Which is fair enough - a proportion of rangers' titles have been won unfairly, so in the spirit of "punitive damages" the remainder of their Roll Of "Honour" should also be expunged.

They cheated, they stole, they embezzled, they've been caught. No sectarian angle, no special bigotry allowance, no whataboutery defence. There are many reasons to despise both Uglies, but in this case we can stick to the straightforward cheating, lying and dishonesty on a scale for which any other club would expect the death sentence (and yes, if Killie had been behaving like this, I WOULD do walking away - because it would be equally shameful)

ETA: Anybody want to come in as a partner in my new tattoo removal business? Star removal a speciality - get rid of four, get rid of another free!

KTID

do you feel the same about leeds united, charlton athletic and middlesborough?

when gary speed kicked the bucket i didn't hear much about the club he won the league with no longer existing.

They really dont like Alex Thomson :lol:

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=216379&st=0

heres one of his tweets from this morning, poisonous c**t..................."Ah- UEFA's PR boss has called v apologetic about non-response. Look fwd to discussing M Fraser and A Salmond with him..."

The man is being spoon fed by tarrier filth.

having tried to engage Thomson in a short conversation, he ignores any questions about Lawell, or selik fans or indeed anything that doesn't fit with his agenda. Ask him about how many awards he has won and he'll reply rather quickly however. Egomaniac.

presume his next investigation will be into Dermott Desmond
What has Alex Thomson said/written about ra Sellik supporters association Secretary, Joe O'Rourke?

He's not a serious journalist. He's a bigot's poodle.

worth pointing out that he worked for BBC Northern Ireland before he moved to Channel 4. Methinks he's approached this hole thing with a bias developed 20 odd years ago.

He still has very close friends in bbc ni, and at least 2 of them are regular visitors to porkhead.

You'd think this is another " Celtic conspiracy" against Rangers.

Why the obsession with Peter Lawwell? They seem to be under the impression that he pulls the strings in Scottish football.

Also the reference to Dermott Desmond, is there an assumption that because 'The Rangers' are in a financial mess that Celtic are in the same boat?

I think it should be a case of no longer allowed the rangers name, start in the 3rd and any mentions being up to their knees is auto points deduction. Any bigotry punished from the start.

Clean it all in one fell swoop (sets a precedent for dealing with the other cheek as a 3rd div team has suffered first)

Why the obsession with Peter Lawwell? They seem to be under the impression that he pulls the strings in Scottish football.

Also the reference to Dermott Desmond, is there an assumption that because 'The Rangers' are in a financial mess that Celtic are in the same boat?

I tend to find Old Firm fans prefer to talk about the other 1 rather than their own club. In Rangers case their fans are fed up with taking a slagging with no reply, so they are desperate to find some dirt on their pals.

Been away, so what's been happening? I was thinking some of those involved should join together ie King, Kennedy, Knights......maybe not.

And it was all started by a dodgy whyte guy :lol:

"If you're going through hell, keep going".

Indeed, on the day that we thrashed the old enemy at Ibrox, the sale of union flags brought in over £47,000 for the fighting fund.

Yep, Rangers are indeed taking positive steps to get rid of sectarianism.

Bluenoses are noted the world over for their inventiveness and ingenuity and many have 'stepped up to the plate' yet again with amazing fundraising ideas.

Fans like David MacIntosh, who made a fantastic donation of £550 to the Fund with the money raised by means of fans downloading the song he recorded.

But, perhaps, the most innovative and productive initiative has been the red and black scarf campaign organised, and brought to fruition, by Rangers fans Jim O'Donnell, Stuart MacLean and Will Craig.

In other words, no inventiveness or ingenuity at all and of course Messrs O'Donnell, MacLean and Craig innovative initiative had nothing to do with them copying the Man Utd yellow/green idea.

Regarding the name of a "new" Rangers, and the new club acquiring the history of the previous entity, I've spent a wee while this afternoon on Wilipedia, not always accepted as the most reliable source I know, and most clubs who have gone baknrupt/been dissolved/been wound up have reformed incorporating the previous name in the new name, and are viewed as a "continuation" of the previous club, viz Maidstone United, Scarborough Town, Chester City, A.F.C. Halifax Town, Chester City, so If Rangers are liquidated and arise phoenix like from the ashes they could call themselves Govan Rangers or Edmiston Rangers and claim the history of Rangers as they are a continuation of the previous club.

Despite all that has been posted on this thread I still have a nagging suspicion that next seasons SPL will include the self same Rangers as we have this season.

What was the pish with all the red cards at Ibrox on Saturday?! Saw it on Sportscene last night. 'Red Card To Liquidation'?! Really?! So can I just fire down the bank and say "here's a red card, I'm not paying my overdraft off!" then? Or can I fire into an auction and just hold a red card up instead of paying? Or can I simply use the red card like a debit card, but of course not pay any money at all? I could just saunter up the till in any shop and produce the red card and I would get everything for free.

This is my understanding of the situation.