Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Here's what the Herald have to say about player contracts My link

Key points...

Reduced wages finish on 1 June. After that it's back to "normal", but the cheap offer clauses remain, so the big names can leave if low-ish bids are tabled during the window.

The "very earliest" that Rangers could be out of administration, assuming a bidder is identified now, is around the first or second week in June. See above.

It will be interesting to see how the administrators can pay the revived wage bill before they have sold the club. I think pozbaird may be correct and there will be another round of negotiations before the season ends and the players head to Magaluf for their holidays.

edited to add... the more I think about this, the more it looks like a monumental shitstorm.

D&P suing Whyte and Collyer Bristow, no clear bidder on the scene, no sign of coming out of administration, the wage costs about to go back up, the season ticket cash hocked to Ticketus, no close season income and the 2012/13 season starts in less than 100 days.

Thank goodness I support a diddy team.

good luck to them getting money out of that lot..............blood & stone spring to mind which I think Dunfermline & Dundee Utd will agree !

Can you even get them these days? Loved those when I was a kid. f**k knows what they were made of - probably banned now.

wee sweetie shop in east kilbride shopping centre sells them. Smaller and dearer than I remember them though. dry.gif

good luck to them getting money out of that lot..............blood & stone spring to mind which I think Dunfermline & Dundee Utd will agree !

I was under the impression that the cash pretty much bypasses Rangers and goes straight to Ticketus. Rangers only act as a sales agent. That said, Ticketus seem prepared to throw some good money after bad in an attempt to get something back, so quite how it works out is anyones guess.

Guranteed to turn a blind eye and deaf ear to the unsavoury behaviour.

Indeed, but I was interested in No8's reply and of course he didn't let me down. The stewards are wonderful, just as all things Rangers.

I didn't realise they took stewards to all games. I thought it was just selected fixtures. I cant believe clubs agree to such an arrangement and see no benefit to it at all, apart from maybe the occasional weegie steward being less intimidated by numerous other weegie low life and able to taken token action. Otherwise, we have Rangers stewards controlling Rangers fans by Rangers standards as if they were at Ibrox. No wonder they get to stand and sing their filth with little done to stop them.

Have to say that whilst my loathing for this club grows every day, my respect for all we diddy clubs falls at the same time when the amount of rolling over to have our tummies tickled by the bigot brothers becomes clearer.

Rangers sycophant and apologist Keith Jackson has just given his tear stained update on Talksport, saying that Ng and Kennedy are fighting each other at the doors of Ibrox to buy the club but if nothing is finalised before the end of play tomorrow then it's liquidation, if that's not inevitable anyway.

Rangers sycophant and apologist Keith Jackson has just given his tear stained update on Talksport, saying that Ng and Kennedy are fighting each other at the doors of Ibrox to buy the club but if nothing is finalised before the end of play tomorrow then it's liquidation, if that's not inevitable anyway.

will we be forced to have a minute silence ?!

Please be true.

What a weekend that will be