Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

In Monaco, Whyte will be slumming,

now he's pulled off his stunt which was cunning.

At the end of his plan,

while the shite hits the fan,

He's not walking away, he is running!

ah, thats the word I was missing.

"In yer Monaco slums....."

In your Monaco slums, In Your Monaco Slums

Whyte rakes in the pantry for something to eat

Finds Rangers FC and he thinks its a treat

In your Monaco slums.

This is quite incredible now, as one 'bidder' after another reaches for the world's largest bargepole with which to push the highly toxic Rangers FC away from them.

Haudit and Daudit will soon be bleating that they gave everyone a fair chance, they gave them all time, they extended deadlines, they kept the squad and staff intact, they did this, they did that, they went the extra mile.

Whyte will be bleating that he came in when no-one else would, he actually made their finances better, it was the previous incumbent's fault, and HMRC, the SPL, and the SFA are all cnuts and they, along with Sir Minty, are the real villains of the piece.

Frightening. Truly frightening - diddies like us on a daftie forum could see it all along, yet the media and the authorities were too busy either kissing Minty's arse, portraying Whyte as anything but a ruthless assest-stripping venture capitalist bawbag, and the SPL and SFA have stuck their fingers in their ears and shouted "Fit and proper? We can't hear you! Please God, make this go awayyyyy!"

Fcuk the lot of em'.

I think hes since gone back on that. Although, he was quoted in an article the other day saying that he wanted £30m for his shares.

Its all become clear now, I think.

Whyte pays out £1 to Murray > "borrows" £18m from Ticketus to pay off the bank > uses PAYE, NI and VAT money collected to run the club for 6 months before putting them into admin > sells his shares for a £29,999,999 profit OR gets a large chunk of the proceeds from a liquidation firesale.

OK - can someone clear this up for a thicko like me?

How much would Craig Whyte (as the major shareholder) receive under a CVA? How much would he get under a liquidization?

Same question for HMRC.

I also don't know how Duff & Phelps can do much of anything until the tax case outcomes are known.

11239627x18-el-da-en-que-m.jpg?w=300&h=225

Duff & Phelps Glasgow Offices

He also said

Whyte wants more money than he's prepared to pay

Didnt H&D say, a long time ago, that Whyte was irrelevant in the process?

The contradictions that H&D have put out are probably more than the posts on this thread.

And with the comments and developments with Ng WalkiNG away I actually truly believe that H&D are deliberately running them into the ground with liquidation the only outcome. Everything is pointing that way.

While Sir David (and others) wants this to be the real story, it's not...how we (Scottish football) got into this position and by what means are more interesting I'd suggest.

Maybe someone will have a look?

alex thomson ‏ @alextomo Reply Retweet Favorite · Open

So it's Friday. Where

do we go next with RFC - the mess widens into the banking system and possibly

the police

OK - can someone clear this up for a thicko like me?

How much would Craig Whyte (as the major shareholder) receive under a CVA? How much would he get under a liquidization?

Same question for HMRC.

I also don't know how Duff & Phelps can do much of anything until the tax case outcomes are known.

11239627x18-el-da-en-que-m.jpg?w=300&h=225

Duff & Phelps Glasgow Offices

I'm fairly sure that Whye wouldnt technically get anything as part of a CVA - he isnt listed as a creditor. However, the only way the club is going into a CVA is if a buyer comes along with a pot of cash with which to make an offer to the creditors. They, rather obviously, would want, then, to be the new owners of the club. However, and this is where it gets interesting, to become owners of the club they have to get their hands on Whytes 85% shareholding. He, it would seem, is holding out for a big wad of cash, possibly delivered in brown envelopes to an offshore account in the Bahamas, but thats just pure speculation, for these shares which none of the prospective buyers are prepared to pay - brown envelopes or not.

Liquidation? God knows, to be honest. But its hard to believe he would walk away with nothing. The other interesting thing about liquidation is that the company books become open to investigation, along with subsidiaries, directors etc. Potentially, a lot more about the running of the club over the past, however many, years could come out if they were liquidated. I'd imagine there are a lot of brown trousers amongst former directors right now. You cant imagine Whyte would be too happy with that either, but Id put serious money on him having already covered his tracks sufficiently to simply sail off into the sunset.

Also taken from Alex Thomson's Twitter page:

1h alex_thomson_d_normal.jpgalex thomson@alextomo

Bahrain - where money and cynicism trump morality in sport - remind you of anywhere else?

Quite!

As for "Where do we go next with RFC - the mess widens into the banking system and possibly the police", I think I know already

;)

Edited by WaffenThinMint

So as it stands, NO one is in the running of the We dont do walking away FC!

you couldnt make this sh!t up could you!

what are the chuckle brothers "going" to do now?

Wait a minute! Fair dos to the brothers Chuckle.

Paul & Barry Chuckle are shining examples of logic and efficiency compared to Rangers' administrators.

There's a bit on his blog talking about who he supports. And even if he was a Celtic fan, what of it? He makes it clear he could be wrong since he's using numbers from the public domain which are the best he has available.

My take on his figures was he erred on the side of caution regarding Rangers' income, i.e. he counted in money that they could have already received (£300,000 from Celtic?), whereas he didn't add into expenditure money that they might not have already paid, which in either case - or both - would mean the money would run out sooner than he forecast..

I'm fairly sure that Whye wouldnt technically get anything as part of a CVA - he isnt listed as a creditor. However, the only way the club is going into a CVA is if a buyer comes along with a pot of cash with which to make an offer to the creditors. They, rather obviously, would want, then, to be the new owners of the club. However, and this is where it gets interesting, to become owners of the club they have to get their hands on Whytes 85% shareholding. He, it would seem, is holding out for a big wad of cash, possibly delivered in brown envelopes to an offshore account in the Bahamas, but thats just pure speculation, for these shares which none of the prospective buyers are prepared to pay - brown envelopes or not.

Liquidation? God knows, to be honest. But its hard to believe he would walk away with nothing. The other interesting thing about liquidation is that the company books become open to investigation, along with subsidiaries, directors etc. Potentially, a lot more about the running of the club over the past, however many, years could come out if they were liquidated. I'd imagine there are a lot of brown trousers amongst former directors right now. You cant imagine Whyte would be too happy with that either, but Id put serious money on him having already covered his tracks sufficiently to simply sail off into the sunset.

Surely if they get liquidated then any shareholders get left with nothing? The assets go towards paying off the creditors. As to whether Whyte can be classed as a creditor, lord only knows, but he'd have a hard neck asking for his original £1 back IMO.

To all Hearts fans, if Rangers can scrape up enough cash from down the back of the Ibrox sofas to pay their bus fares to Tynecastle tomorrow, enjoy your day. The way this farce is playing out you could be the last to get the chance to laugh at them in person, and you know what they say "He who laughs last...."

Edited by Ravelin

Surely if they get liquidated then any shareholders get left with nothing? The assets go towards paying off the creditors.

Yes, I think thats right. But, who actually owns the assests?

Theres also the scenario that the assets are "transferred", ie sold, to a newco before the old company is liquidated. If Whyte has any kind of hold over the assets then, again, he stands to pocket some cash and the creditors are left with, effectively, nothing.

I think we have to remember that this is what Whyte does. Liquidating companies, transferring assets, screwing creditors etc etc is everyday business for him. We're sitting here trying to pick the pieces of it all with very little understanding of business law and how it all works. He isnt, he knows exactly how it works and how to play the system.

As to whether Whyte can be classed as a creditor, lord only knows, but he'd have a hard neck asking for his original £1 back IMO.

I think we've already seen that he has a hard neck and balls of steel! :lol:

To all Hearts fans, if Rangers can scrape up enough cash from down the back of the Ibrox sofas to pay their bus fares to Tynecastle tomorrow, enjoy your day. The way this farce is playing out you could be the last to get the chance to laugh at them in person, and you know what they say "He who laughs last...."

I would have thought Airdrie fans out of all would be the happiest, never seen the establishment wringing their hands over you

Ermm, yeah, I did. Did you understand mine, or has your IQ dropped to rangersmedia or swallow swallow levels? All I was trying to do was to point out the inherent paranoia of believing the likes of the BBC are "out to get" rangers, along with the usual knee-jerk suspects such as the Catholic Church and anyone with an Irish-sounding name, or connections to rangers' green business partners. Of course, this probably marks me in the average rangers fan's mind as a tattie-munching kafflik cellic fan, but the weird thing is, it's not just them who hate rangers and all they stand for. just for a minute, ask yourself :

is it possible that the people who run your club have cheated and lied their way to success over the years, failed to pay their dues and have now been caught out by their worst nightmare - a government which doesn't care about their "tradition", which isn't bothered which lodge anyone goes to, and adheres to only one religion - money? *

KTID

* A clue - the answer is "Yes". Happy To Help.

Your name vill also go on the list......

Dads-Army-German.jpg

Best I could come up with at short notice

rangersold.gif

feck·less/ˈfeklis/

Adjective:

• (of a person) Lacking in efficiency or vitality.
  • Unthinking and irresponsible.

Synonyms:powerless - ineffective - helpless

I think the IRNBRU patches work well :rolleyes:

Oh well