Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

icon1.gifRe: 25 000 rangers fans march to hamden park on the morning of the cup final

The police already have an absolute nightmare to deal with on the Cup final day. Let's make it even worse for them. Not by causing trouble. Just our presence will be enough to make their ***** start flapping when they have hibs and hearts fans to deal with. :lol: :lol:

Whyte's ban isn't really a surprise or of much relevance (SFA can't force him to sell-up and he's on the way out anyway) and the fine isn't particularly huge for a club of Rangers turnover as things stand currently, plus will it even be paid.

Transfer embargo's the killer. You'd anticipate an appeal - surely? - but it'll cause more delays and uncertainty, and presumably more stalling from bidders.

Downside of an independent hearing system, if you're a Rangers fan. They're (rightly) not caring about potential impacts beyond the case.

I never said that in the post you quoted and call me a tit in, fud chops, where you were clearly having issues understanding the logical 'if' clause I had used.

mea culpa.

:lol:

I've just quoted your post i was talking about ya fucking cretin!!!

Nurse f**k all. I am knackered after a heavy weekend and was just going to bed when this story broke...I know i am crabbit b*****d when tired. Wait till you see the ranting in the morning and with that i am away for a lie down

Don't go....you'll miss the rest of the party :(

Is this not also an attempt by the sfa to remove Lord Whyte from the equation to make the transfer of the dying bear smoother? Whyte doesn't pay tax so he'll not pay his fines, on the other hands the dancing bear has nowhere to run :lol:

Why, I do believe you are utterly deluded.

All this talk about 'deliberately' doing this, that and the next - you were all quite cosy with deliberately withholding tax and having various underhand schemes to gain an edge on other teams.

Fitting the crime? If it to do with non-payment of Tax and NIC, you should be kicked out of the league.

Why? Easy: had you been paying your dues you would have been bankrupt in November.

Regarding your 'appeal as an investment' - isn't it a shame that a governing body would seek to punish your club with such a mAAASSSIIVe fine at the same time many of you shysters would stiff creditors out of tens of millions of pounds, including some who have sold players to your club in good faith.

get it fucking roond ye

I heard La Marseillaise playing in the background as I read this, btw. Stirring stuff - and very true. While I don't think Rangers' predicament reflects very well on Scottish football as a whole, it is complete nonsense to complain that the SFA are 'deliberately' causing trouble here. No, Rangers deliberately caused trouble for themselves, Scottish football, and indeed the Exchequer when they started down the path they find themslves near the end of.

Their timing has been orchestrated to derail our takeover just like it did last week as the b*****ds want us liquidated and we know why and if you don't think it's down to intolerance or there are any sectarian motives behind this then sadly my friends you are all in for a sharp awaking.

We have suffered long enough in Glasgow from these third generation immigrants taking over our city, our legal system, our education system and our country by the republican filth. They are a poison everywhere and they know that us, the Rangers, are true British patriots and they want to try destroy that as they know the rest of the UK will fall without us.

Oh dear. laugh.gif

Another RM classic:

After the game, with the result irrelevant.

Never walk out on the players during a game. Walk out on them after the game.

Those players deserve our support, we must stick together and not punish them for the SFA (Stupid Fucking Arseholes) decisions.

Do it after so at least we can get behind the team.

Just remember:

We Don't Do Walking Away.

My emphasis :lol:

Walking out of a stadium when a match has finished is a bold statement of Tiananman Square dimensions.

The ban applies to any newco as well apparently so it'll be a cracking relegation battle between Hibs and Govan Athletic next season.

SO PLEASING.

Clearly - if you're transfering your membership to ensure continuity, then you're transferring any punishments or charges levelled against that membership. Something that's been frequently missed in media pin-the-tail-on-the-donkey prediction coverage.

Clearly - if you're transfering your membership to ensure continuity, then you're transferring any punishments or charges levelled against that membership. Something that's been frequently missed in media pin-the-tail-on-the-donkey prediction coverage.

It's only recently that 'newco' has taken on this connotation of being a continuation, though. In months prior it meant just that - a new company. It may "spiritually" inherit the club's honours (as was the case with AFC Wimbledon, until they were able to make it official a couple of years back) but it is a new entity, and thus wouldn't be subject to anything at all.

Like I say, I'm extremely skeptical of this punishment. I think that ultimately none of it will take effect except the ban on Whyte which, as the man himself says, doesn't really matter at all.