Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I don't want them in the 3rd division, or to lose their history, or have a 12 month embargo. I want them gone, I want Ibrox demolished and the earth ploughed and salted.

May as well get it blessed as well. Exorcise the feckers. ;)

This week's Daily Record....

Wednesday: 'Rangers looking at Atletico Madrid midfielder, once embargo lifted'.

Thursday: 'Rangers interested in PSG wunderkid once embargo lifted'.

Friday: 'Rangers to sign FC Copenhagen striker once embargo lifted'.

.... Tick fcuking tock.

Edited by pozbaird

Seen the fucking retard fans they have are planning a march on Hampden on May the 19th in a bid to ruin the Hibs v Hearts Scottish Cup Final?

Well you fucking idiots, if anything such a protest will just make everyone want to drive the nails in further and get your vile establishment 6ft under even quicker.

You have cheated your way to success, don't you dare mar some other teams big day out when they have achieved this without being scummy lowlife c***s. Hate them. Seething.

A few thousand of them would get a hiding if they did that!!

Interesting wee snippet from a piece about HMRC closing down another tax avoidance loophole (the Eclipse 35 case)

"The Revenue are winning a lot more cases than they're losing now, and that pattern is accelerating," one senior tax adviser told The Times.

oh, and Traynor is fuming over at the Record's site. laugh.gif

Edited by SlideRulePass

Working in Govan has its ups. Rangers fans seething this morning 8) . Everyones fault bar their own.. Think it actually maybe starting to register with these fuckwits that " The Instutution" is fucked :lol: :lol: :lol: . Wish the sun would come out on such a glorious day 8)

By god they are up in arms over at Rangers media. Did they not twig that they already were under a transfer embargo just by being in administration? Theres still every chance that could last as long as the ban was anyway.

Particularly like the Quickquid advert ..............................what does Irony mean?

I liked the football trips to Barcelona :lol:

No Butterkist ones........yet!

in all this, it's the true, good rangers fans i feel for. i really do.

you know, the ones that grew up in the shadow of Ibrox, supported their local team loyally through thick and thin and never engaged in any of the sectarian or hateful crap with their cousins across the city.

aye, him. that one. it's him i feel sorry for.

the rest of them - hahahahahaha giruy

Its actually a very clever punishment from the SFA.

If Rangers move into "newco" and want to stay in the SPL they are fucked over, if they take the hit that they should after being liquidated then they reapply for a new licence in the SFL and start again from division 3 without any penalties. The way I see it is that this is the SFA forcing the SPLs hand to not allow any "newco" straight entry into the SPL as if nothing happened.

Quite enjoying the frothing at the mouth on Facebook and Twitter though, cant qute bring myself to laugh at RangerMedia though I dont think I could handle the hilarity.

Quite enjoying the frothing at the mouth on Facebook and Twitter though, cant qute bring myself to laugh at RangerMedia though I dont think I could handle the hilarity.

start with the Blue Knights are definitely buying the club on Monday thread and go from there. Hubris makes a fantastic starter to the main course of insanity