Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

This week is panning out just as I'd hoped after Monday's no-show. Nothing is happening! Could it be that H&D are just waiting until the OF match is over and done with before declaring that they are putting the club into liquidation early next week?

Question - are the SPL currently investigating the EBTs? Or is Monday's meeting just about ratifying the SPL constitution regarding admin/liquidation scenarios?

One of them stated that Rangers would be able fine until then end of the season. Whether or not that is true remains to be seen.

I see now the rangers fans are filling their trollys at tescos and abondoning them with a note.

Too much time on their hands.

They should be asking Mr Tesco for a job stacking the shelves, not emptying them as some form of preposterous protest, FFS <_<

from @STVRaman -

Sandy Jardine also reveals RFC supporters groups will meet this Sat to discuss sanctions against clubs that ''have been unfair to Rangers''

Not paying monies owed, destroying fixtures and fittings, leaving a bad smell... that kinda thing?

They are possibly the most unpopular team on the planet, this is why . Arrogance , mindless violence , obesity ,drunkeness, general unpleasantness, vile bigotry , biased referees , a protective scottish media, players running around in Ayrshire street gangs , Andy Goram , need I go on ? This is the ultimate karma .

I see now the rangers fans are filling their trollys at tescos and abondoning them with a note.

do any of them stop to think that in shops like tesco william hills and any other companys they have a crusade against actually have rangers fans working there

maybe if redundancies happen they should be the first out the door

Surely as a point of principle the Rangers fans who work for Tesco, William Hill, Specsavers etc will be handing in their notice unwilling to provide their labour to help a company make a profit which is in turn used to sponsor the SFA.

from @STVRaman -

Not paying monies owed, destroying fixtures and fittings, leaving a bad smell... that kinda thing?

Your club did well out of Rangers this season and i am sure the money made will keep you going for a while.

Personally had a great day out and had a couple of pints round the corner from the stadium in a wee Pub that looked like somebodies house. We will need to remember that wee place when we come calling on league duty

Is vauxhall on the boycott list toorolleyes.gifAm more pissed off ah cant buy carling anymoreunsure.gif

Enrico i see willie hills has lost 100k in 3 days,and i can guarantee you there taking it serious just phone any branch and they will tell you

Paddy power loyallaugh.gif

im sure the celtic fans will rally together to make william hills the official bookamker of choicerolleyes.gif

Your club did well out of Rangers this season and i am sure the money made will keep you going for a while.

Personally had a great day out and had a couple of pints round the corner from the stadium in a wee Pub that looked like somebodies house. We will need to remember that wee place when we come calling on league duty

..aye if you win promotion - which looks like a long shot too :D

In our shop once a week comes a Capital D wearing the full kit. XXXL top, very tight shorts, socks, and 5-a-side trainers. Looks a bit like the Big Hoose guy with his shaved head and that distance stare in his eyes. Must be about 40, although you can never tell with them nowadays, he could be 14.

Anyway, he was wondering about with his mum (could have been his missus, again you never can tell nowadays) who is a Capital B, and they passed a wee kid wearing the celtic "bumblee" top with Larsson written on the back.

"Look at the fuckin' state of that!!!" he whispered loudly to his mum, pointing at the wee kid. I couldnt help myself and burst out laughing. At which point I thought I was about to get my head kicked in, until the wee kid looked at him, then at his mum, and back to the knuckledragger before proclaiming, "Yeah, but at least I'm allowed to go to the shops myself!!!"

biggrin.gif

:lol: Brilliant.

Anyone got idea why there is such a divisive nature to the rangers supporters, forums and websites. They don't seem to like each other let alone anyone else.

I guess an obvious one is reasonable fans with a rangers background* want to distance themselves from the bigoted, blinkered caveman section of ra peepul. However all the forums seem to propagate bigotry and hatred.

Hopefully this will hasten their demise. When they can only agree on intimidation, sticking their heads in the sand and living 800 years in the past they will never recover from their imminent death......

* I have no evidence of the former :P

I reckon it is because of the paranoia affecting the mods - ie anyone saying anything remotely anti-rangers must be a celtic fan and therefore banned. It therefore becomes a competition to see who can be the biggest Rangers superfan - and many fans, regrettably, see that as being as bigoted as humanly possible. Most forums wouldnt stand for it, especially P&B.

I wonder how often these fans on RM call their Catholic Celtic supporting friends tarriers or *****s? I suspect rarely.

The fans we met after the match in the Foundry were all really nice and didn't fit the stereotype in any way, shape or form and it was a good atmosphere. The fans we saw in the town later were a bit less "friendly" and came straight from the cut out n' keep guide to troglodyte scumbags in Union flags. If you could divest yourselves of that element you wouldn't get half the opprobrium that's heaped on you.

You seem like a rare breed of sensible Rangers fans so apologies if you've answered this elsewhere.

Would you be happy to support a newco next season?

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

You obviously havn't seen no8's legendary post about Celtic's use of pro IRA road signs ph34r.giflaugh.gif

http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/163620-celtic-view/

He hasnt shown his face in the Celtic v dodgers forum since, now comes on here brown nosing, just dont use the R word hell run away and report you laugh.gif

Back to the subject, leggo should be sued by Celtic for his comments, the guy is a low life bigot jakey, fat sally should be charged by sfa and cops for his comments regarding naming the blokes who were just doing their job. Craig Whtye should get a statue at Hampden. The rangers fans once again showing their true blue colours, Threatening folk with violence and intimidation, how long before someone else is attacked or has bullets or bombs sent in the post ?

What im more concerned about is although its now public knowledge that 99% of fans dont want them back in the SPL, id say most dont want them back at all, will the "diddy clubs" chairmen push to have them stay in the SPL ?

http://leggoland2.blogspot.co.uk/

Leggo has officially gone mental.

He suggests should Peter Lawwell (it's always him) get his way Rangers will be crippled while remaining in the spl as whipping boys and as such this will make winning the champions league a very real possibility for Celtic given the rewards they will reap in rangers wounded state!

Having read that for a laugh I have to pick out the line where he picks the wrong clubs for financial problems.

"The Clydesdale Bank’s sponsorship of the SPL ends a year from now. Who would want to sponsor an SPL without Rangers?

St Mirren have already admitted that a Rangersless SPL would cost them £1M a year. So that’s £3M over three years. That would drive St Mirren out of business.

Motherwell, St Johnstone and Kilmarnock are three others who could be forced to the wall."

Kilmarnock yes I will give him that but St Mirren have no debt, Motherwell are heading that way and we have over a million in the bank.

When Rangers go out of business, pay the players less and the game goes on. Using his logic why did St Johnstone not go bust when we had 7 years in the first divisions?

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

You obviously havn't seen no8's legendary post about Celtic's use of pro IRA road signs ph34r.giflaugh.gif

http://www.pieandbov...20-celtic-view/

He hasnt shown his face in the Celtic v dodgers forum since, now comes on here brown nosing, just dont use the R word hell run away and report you laugh.gif

Back to the subject, leggo should be sued by Celtic for his comments, the guy is a low life bigot jakey, fat sally should be charged by sfa and cops for his comments regarding naming the blokes who were just doing their job. Craig Whtye should get a statue at Hampden. The rangers fans once again showing their true blue colours, Threatening folk with violence and intimidation, how long before someone else is attacked or has bullets or bombs sent in the post ?

What im more concerned about is although its now public knowledge that 99% of fans dont want them back in the SPL, id say most dont want them back at all, will the "diddy clubs" chairmen push to have them stay in the SPL ?

Leggo is best left in his cave with the gin, rats, the hopelessly, equally ineffective vanguard bears and any other lowlife that buys in to his drivel.

Presumptious, you are getting well ahead of yourself here - let's all just sit back and see what the SPL and HMRC deliver before making any grand statments of intent.