Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Forfar had a green and white away strip, they're in. Albion Rovers are from Coatbridge.....'nuff said. Buckie play in the hoops, let them in. St Antonys and St Rochs, play in green and have Saint in their name. I also seen St Rochs do a pre-match huddle.

Rangers used to play in hoops in the early days.

Edited by PELE

Can someoneexplain how the rangers fan(ny)s fighting fund can challenge the judgements? Or is the money being donated to the rangers legal team? Pretty sure the sfa would tell rfff to gtf as it has nothing to do with them what the fudge rangers are charged with

Forfar had a green and white away strip, they're in. Albion Rovers are from Coatbridge.....'nuff said. Buckie play in the hoops, let them in. St Antonys and St Rochs, play in green and have Saint in their name. I also seen St Rochs do a pre-match huddle.

So that's (updated)

Celtic

Hibs

Dundee Hibernian

GREENock Morton

Forfar

Albion Rovers

Buckie Thistle

St Anthony's

St Rochs

Abergreen (early relegation favourites)

Partick Thistle

Queen's Park

Alloa

St Johnstone

Livingston

Partick Thistle

Shaint Mhirren

Jussy's Giants

SKL shaping up nicely. Celtic will still allege systemic and institutional bias against them, though.

Edited by shedboy82

Struggling for numbers for the Kafflick League, to be honest. Celtic and Hibs, obviously, and if there's one thing I've learnt from Rangers Media it's that United are 'heavy duty tarrier club', so we're in. Might be a bit repetitive though, and f**k only knows how we'll work the split.

Anyone know what Jossy's Giants are up to these days, and, more importantly, what school did they all go to?

I have a fantasy football team called Jussy's Giants. We're not "heavy duty tarriers" though, so I don't think we'd fit in in your league, sorry.

Been down in that England for a couple of days, so I've missed what's been going on. I'm absolutely stunned at the stuff McCoist and Jardine have come out with. Surely this has to be regarded as bringing the game into (even more) disrepute and the club should be hammered again.

Can't the SFA just tear up their membership and tell them they're barred?

So that's:

Celtic

Hibs

Dundee Hibernian

GREENock Morton

Forfar

Albion Rovers

Buckie Thistle

St Anthony's

St Rochs

SKL shaping up nicely. Celtic will still allege systemic and institutional bias against them, though.

Shaint Mhirren aswell.

Our signing policy dictates we only sign ex Celtic players.

We must be in a Kafflick League surely? We've got 'Saint' in our name and had a captain called John Paul Potter who blessed himself as he ran onto the park. Anthony Fitzpatrick and Francis McGarvey!

Wait a minute... Kirky Broadfoot you say? Charlie Adam, Billy Davies... Ian 'Fergie' Ferguson? Ex-Ranger Stevie Thompson? Surely a Proddy club?

Hmm. Hold on, I've got it! We urnae' anything... just a fitba' club!

I've said before. People who post bullets, don't have guns.

and generally lack opposable thumbs, have extremely large foreheads and tend to like keeping it 'in the family'.

This walk out to Hampden is going to resemble a hillbillies day out, without the diverse gene pool.

Hateley really showing his class, pandering to the foaming mouthed masses with claptrap and utterly ignorant bile.

We must be in a Kafflick League surely? We've got 'Saint' in our name and had a captain called John Paul Potter who blessed himself as he ran onto the park. Anthony Fitzpatrick and Francis McGarvey!

Wait a minute... Kirky Broadfoot you say? Charlie Adam, Billy Davies... Ian 'Fergie' Ferguson? Ex-Ranger Stevie Thompson? Surely a Proddy club?

Shut it you. We bent over in '86 remember! :angry:

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=217679

If you're not going to the final Old Firm clash of the season this Sunday then why not join your friends and fellow supporters in Bar 72?

For just £5, you can watch the match in the comfort of Bar 72 and receive a pint on arrival and a pie at half time.

Couple of questions!

Do you need to purchase tickets and if so how many per transaction?

Will the drink be flowing from 11 or do we need to wait till 12?

Is it ok to have a wee singsong?

Got ma tickets today. Doors open at 11am. I have went loads of times v the ****. Depending on numbers, they either open 1 or both bars.

Singing is encouraged, but there are warnings regarding sectarian, but I have seen this going unpunished.

Lager is 2.70/80 a pop,

craphead2.gif

Think outside the box here. Both Saints are definitely in as we're Kafflick sounding. As are Green-ock Morton and their Wee Dublin End. Abergreen....that's a given. Paul Hartley managing Alloa instantly makes them candidates for the division as he's a dirty terrier. Albion Rovers' gaffer took Craig Whyte to court whilst he was Rangers chairman, so he's batting for the Green Brigade too, as is his manky club from Coatbridge (which is a haven for rhebels) Livingston, Dominic Keane....say no more. Partick Thistle....well they're from Gleasga, they wear hoops and they're no' the peepo, so they must be terriers as well. Same goes for Queens Park.

The 3rd generation Republican Premier league is.

Celtic

Hibs

Dundee Utd

Aberdeen

St Mirren

St. Johnstone

Morton

Alloa

Albion

Livingston

Queen's Park

Partick Thistle

I like it. The Ben and Jerry's TGRPL is born.

Damn, so do Dundee, looks like we're left footers after all.

We're not. We were a traditional dumping ground for past it Rangers. We also got one or two who were chucked out for marrying the wrong sort of woman, I believe a certain former St Mirren manager falls into that category.

Wonder what became of him?

Tips for jounalism:

Rangers in England = Good

Rangers in a Euro League = Good

Rangers out the SPL in the 3rd = Bad and the death of Scottish Football.

Co-incidentaly option 3 would see a massive drop in newspaper sales and no need for many jounalists and ex pro's to write columns.

Ahbergeen? Although Aberdeen has the lowest percentage of kafflicks in Scotland of any of our cities. Maybe they misunderstood the results of the census because when the question 'religion' was asked Aberdeen had the highest none percentage. ANy city with a large number of nones is bound t be kafflik innit

Albion Rovers?

Thousands of Ra People migrating north upon reading this!

Expect to see a buy out of Aberdeen mentioned on rangers media shortly.

Ah, I do tend to ramble on sometimes, but it was important that it had 10 points to represent both the points deduction and the other 10 clubs hopefully sticking together!! Cheers for reposting!

The problem about a thread this big is that some good points get disregarded due to the large amount of posts.

Since you clearly took some time to write this I thought I'd reply to further instate this down the line and also say that I agree entirely with what you say.

I'm really getting fed up of being told by the media how much we need Rangers and how draconian these charges are. If this forum is anything to go by then it's clear that all non old firm fans are fed up with the constant drivel we have to put up with on both sides of the divide. It's time for change and now's the time to do it.