Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I had to head back home as couldn't quite thole being any where near them and the look of utter contempt on my face put me in danger of a beating. Popped into Tesco on the way back, wonder if any bears will take their protest in there?

Looked to me to be a couple of thousand there but more arriving all the time, clearly time keeping isn't one of their strong points

Dear oh dear. Unpunctuality. What outrage will be next? :D

christ the norwegian loon coulda done a rare job here..none of this lot woulda been able to waddle away...big targets mind...

all you would have to do is throw down a king kebab and step back and watch them all maul each other over it

christ the norwegian loon coulda done a rare job here..none of this lot woulda been able to waddle away...big targets mind...

Of course, it all makes sense now, that's why they don't walk away, they're too fat to.

A reported 1000 - 1500 people there. For a club with the amount of support it has, and with the reported ire coming from them and marching in their own city that is a piss poor turnout.

A reported 1000 - 1500 people there. For a club with the amount of support it has, and with the reported ire coming from them and marching in their own city that is a piss poor turnout.

Will probably be their home support against Montrose next season tbh.

unfortunally there was not any flute band(s) ready to lead the march thus denying a crowd of 100k+

Looked more than that in one of the pics, Ric.

Difficult to say from the photos, but that was the BBC Scotland reporters opinion. Of course it could just be typical "tarrier" bias.