Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I've just been playing some FIFA 12 and realised that if they go to division 3, then Rangers won't feature in any league (Fifa only include the SPL) in FIFA 13.

Have you not heard?? They are including the SFL teams in Fifa 13!!!

I've just been playing some FIFA 12 and realised that if they go to division 3, then Rangers won't feature in any league (Fifa only include the SPL) in FIFA 13.

There is an "Other Teams" section containing clubs who aren't in their selected leagues. They can go in there along with Boca Juniors and Kaizer Chiefs.

Good people of Pie & Bovril, I fear we have all been making a terrible misjudgement. Throughout this whole sorry mess we have vilified the Scottish Press for having no interest outside of the Old Firm, but it would seem we have been wrong. We have criticised them for their view that it is all about saving Rangers but in actual fact it would appear that the Scottish media believe the SPL can't survive without Hamilton.

post-4628-0-04357400-1335663745_thumb.jp

• Disciplinary procedures will be rewritten and a new judicial panel will be convened. This will be semi-autonomous from the SFA for purposes of transparency.

How transparent did Sally want? When will we get transparency on rAngers payment of players and their accounts?

Looking forward to see if the SPL have any baws on Monday.....

We could just mod them in - I've done it for ages with the SFL Divisions - the right kit number, ball, even adboards if anyone sponsors them.

Two pieces from the Scotsman rounding on fat Sally's antics:

http://www.scotsman....teurs-1-2261890 ?

http://www.scotsman....e-sfa-1-2263858

7805137.png 2.7516

Tom English: ‘McCoist’s words were a scare tactic, a device that was meant to heap pressure on the SFA’

160114566.jpg Ally McCoist leaves Ibrox after a meeting with the administrators. Picture: SNS

Looks like he's having difficulty standing up. Must have had a nice bevvy with the admins. :lol:

Didn't the administrators say the first tier tribunal was likely to issue the judgement in April? If so tomorrow could be shut the doors day. Damning verdict from SPL, lose huge tax case and accept no-one wants to buy them. Administrators can then pretend that they did what was in the creditors best interest by not even completing the league.

A more likely scenario is that we'll hear hee haw from the tribunal, the SPL will do nothing or defer judgement given the behaviour of rangers and their support and this thread will be full of outraged people who can see the injustice of the situation.

Another of the many, many things that irks me is that rangers supporters have gloated and basked in the reflected glory of the teams victories. How can it then be that the failure of the club to pay their dues, in essence to cheat on a gargantuan scale, does not reflect on them? Simpler put, how come they cheer when the good stuff happens but refuse to accept that they should be punished when they're bad?

Also heard tam Cowan yesterday saying that ally should be asked for transparency on what he knows about EBT's. I don't buy the record but I presume he's not been as critical in his column in there if he still has one?

Edited by Henry Sludden

I see that the following has been recently registered with Companies House. Could this gentleman be putting in a last minute bid to save Ra Peepil, or is he just a chancer potentially trying to make a fast buck by selling on the company name for a profit?

Company Name GLASGOW RANGERS FOOTBALL CLUB 2012 LIMITED Company Number SC418862

Safe Number UK08230201

Registered Address 45 FORTIES CRESCENT THORNLIBANK Trading Address

45 Forties Crescent

Thornliebank

Glasgow

GLASGOW

Lanarkshire

G46 8JS

G46 8JS

Credit Rating & Limit

Todays Rating [1-100] 53 Previous Rating [0-100] -

Todays Limit £1,000 Previous Limit

GLASGOW RANGERS FOOTBALL CLUB 2012 LIMITED SC418862

Last 3 Years Credit Rating/Limit

No Last 3 Years Credit Rating/Limit Available. See Company Status

Current Directors

Name John Whitten Date of Birth 27/09/1962

Officers Title Mr Nationality British

Present Appointments 1 Function Director

Appointment Date 07/03/2012

Edited by Doctor Chist

I have been told (dont ask for sources!) that the initial findings of the SPHell inquiry into the dual contracts senario is so damning and implicates a lot of people, that the SPHell are not sure how to deal with it but its so serious it could lead to them being EXPELLED from Scottish Football.

The end is getting nearer and nearer!!!

I have been told (dont ask for sources!) that the initial findings of the SPHell inquiry into the dual contracts senario is so damning and implicates a lot of people, that the SPHell are not sure how to deal with it but its so serious it could lead to them being EXPELLED from Scottish Football.

That is basically what rangerstaxcase hinted at in a tweet this week, or at least that is what I took from the tweet. They really could get chucked out of scottish football. And if the irregular contracts goes back 20 odd years surely they have to be stripped of the titles won. I doubt that will happen as it would be the autorities admitting that the last two decades have been a waste of everyone's time and money. I can understand the trepidation at the SPL, they are between a rock and a hard place, but they surely must realise now the strength of feeling among ordinary fans. Cheating on this scale has to be met with the severest punishment. It will shake the country to it's core, that is no exaggeration, and there will sadly be vile, disgraceful incidents to accompany it, but no matter, be brave guys and do the right thing.

That is basically what rangerstaxcase hinted at in a tweet this week, or at least that is what I took from the tweet. They really could get chucked out of scottish football. And if the irregular contracts goes back 20 odd years surely they have to be stripped of the titles won. I doubt that will happen as it would be the autorities admitting that the last two decades have been a waste of everyone's time and money. I can understand the trepidation at the SPL, they are between a rock and a hard place, but they surely must realise now the strength of feeling among ordinary fans. Cheating on this scale has to be met with the severest punishment. It will shake the country to it's core, that is no exaggeration, and there will sadly be vile, disgraceful incidents to accompany it, but no matter, be brave guys and do the right thing.

From http://web3dlaw.word...and-forthright/

"I am going to have to point out the obvious here, but with the HMRC "big tax case" judgement not in yet, how are even HMRC in a position to sit back and decide on a CVA when they don't know what they are duly owed?!!? If I am right, it begs the question as to why and how D&P are taking offers for the club in the first place, especially since Craig Whyte can block any action to sell his shares.

Are the administrators fulfilling a PR exercise?

Of course. They must they be seen to be doing everything possible to save Rangers. Are they under instructions from CW himself to try and find a buyer? To me, the whole thing reeks of incredulity and is an exercise in futility. Unless Craig Whyte's security is less than publicly reported, it makes no logical sense as to why he would sell to either bidder and Duff & Phelps have raised a lot of Rangers supporters hopes for nothing. Again."

People refer to "the elephant in the room" that nobody talks about. With Rangers we have multiple elephants. The list appears endless, and today's list will be added to by this time next week and again more by next month.

Craig Whyte, Whyte's security, The Big Tax Case, records held (evidence) about the EBTs, records (evidence) destroyed about EBTs, and so it goes on, and on and on.

March all you want, give back medals to the SFA, wave flags, built a list of who you hate, name names, but the elephants aren't for going away. mad.gif

Edited by thelegendthatis

Suggests why H&D are dragging the sale out. If the Blue Knights bid is so bad why are they still trying to get them to increase it; why don't they just make Miller the PB? They want to milk Rangers for as much as possible but know that come the end of the season there will be no money left so they will wash their hands of the whole thing; they won't work for nothing. If there is any feedback on the SPL enquiry then the bidders will also drag it out until they can pull out without recrimination.

They also picked a bad year to go down the pan with Euro 2012 and the Olympics coming up so not much dosh coming in over the summer months. Having had to cut players salaries to save £1m a month and yet still keep losing money, how on earth are they going to cover their costs for a couple of months with no money coming in, keep as much of the first team as possible and buy in new players (should the ban be rescinded)? They know things we don't know and perhaps they will pull the rabbit out of the hat at the last moment or maybe they are just living in cloud cuckoo land; a case of keeping the fans happy until the end of the season and then announcing the bad news. No matter what, every day brings us closer to the final outcome so we can only live in hope.

I wonder what the sanctions of the faithful will be when they no longer have a team to support. Maybe they'll all commit suicide just to spite us all and make us have them on our conscience. :rolleyes:

Who's your sources?

From http://web3dlaw.word...and-forthright/

"I am going to have to point out the obvious here, but with the HMRC "big tax case" judgement not in yet, how are even HMRC in a position to sit back and decide on a CVA when they don't know what they are duly owed?!!? If I am right, it begs the question as to why and how D&P are taking offers for the club in the first place, especially since Craig Whyte can block any action to sell his shares.

Are the administrators fulfilling a PR exercise?

Of course. They must they be seen to be doing everything possible to save Rangers. Are they under instructions from CW himself to try and find a buyer? To me, the whole thing reeks of incredulity and is an exercise in futility. Unless Craig Whyte's security is less than publicly reported, it makes no logical sense as to why he would sell to either bidder and Duff & Phelps have raised a lot of Rangers supporters hopes for nothing. Again."

People refer to "the elephant in the room" that nobody talks about. With Rangers we have multiple elephants. The list appears endless, and today's list will be added to by this time next week and again more by next month.

Craig Whyte, Whyte's security, The Big Tax Case, records held (evidence) about the EBTs, records (evidence) destroyed about EBTs, and so it goes on, and on and on.

March all you want, give back medals to the SFA, wave flags, built a list of who you hate, name names, but the elephants aren't for going away. mad.gif

Perhaps he ought to sell it on e-bay and donate the money to the fighting fund but then of course that doesn't have such an impact on the media. Maybe he's hoping that the SFA will insist he keep it and then he can sell it on e-bay. ;)

Edited by WeeHectorPar