Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Guessing that you realise that if you've tweeted any questions in for Doncaster tonight he'll vet them and only let through the fuzzy warm ones. Watch out for the ones from @chickyoung which will say how great it is that that the mighty, mighty Glasgow rangers will be in the spl

Run out of green votes today but spot on. Port Vale case is most recent example. HMRC voted down a CVA - luckily for the Vale, Stoke Council was the major creditor. HMRC not looking to be soft on tax evasion and they would love a scalp to send a clear message.

And set them up nicely for their next campaign - Man U

Unless the Chuckle Brothers are running the liquidation. We'll be on here in April 2013, awaiting the final final final deadline for the preferred bidder to pay the exclusivity fee to get the chance to buy the under 12's minibus.

Involving the Blue Knights consortium which by this point includes three quarters of the known universe.

And set them up nicely for their next campaign - Man U

Thought at the beginning of the saga, it was reported as Liverpool that were no1 target?

Run out of green votes today but spot on. Port Vale case is most recent example. HMRC voted down a CVA - luckily for the Vale, Stoke Council was the major creditor. HMRC not looking to be soft on tax evasion and they would love a scalp to send a clear message.

According to English media reports this was because of the football creditors rule, which doesn't apply in Scotland.

^^^ verge of tears (Young)

I wouldn't want the knuckle-dragging, wife-beating, Catholic-hating, gloryhunting social degenerates anywhere near my club. If they're offering to collectively f**k off then do it. No veiled threats: don't follow your shitey wee NewCo, don't come back.

Dont worry you're safe No8 is going to watch Raith Rovers.

If they really have 5 mill which they say they have for the CVA that would get you a controlling stake in most clubs in the country.

not for one second do i believe they have £5 million for a a cva - which wont be granted anyway as hmrc need a good scalp after the negative press about vodafone etc. rfc is a great target for them loads a press attention, comparitively few job losses, it would shit up the rest of uk football. they will be certainly not look to deal for a few pennies in the pound when they can liquidate and send a strong message to football and indeed other industries - helps too that its a scottish team cos the tories wont lift a finger to help anything north of the border despite what the union jack wearing scummers think. Im taking it you mean bk by the way as having the cash...cos if you mean rfc any cash they have will go to the liquidation along with other assets. i know everyone is feeling negative cos doncaster is a corrupt bawbag...but he is quite a small player here. i dont think hmrc will leave anything at all that can cobbled into a newco in time for next season. duff n phelps ineptitude will have gone a long way to ensuring that liquidation is the only route they can take...but they might find that instead of an escape route..it just leads off the end of a cliff.

Popped down the parent's local tonight to watch the Manchester Derby - ended up sitting in a chair between two tables - so stuck my pint on the floor. Guy on the next table kicks over said pint when he gets up - it's nearly empty but when I get back from the toilet there's a replacement waiting. Told him he shouldn't have bothered, but guys at table were complete gents about it. Wasn't until was leaving that I realised who was footing the bill. Cheers Allyph34r.gif.