Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Bill Miller will be named as preferred bidder (whatever the f**k that really means) according to the herald.

Bring on the Newco.

Looks like Mr Doncaster's verbal bollocks the other day was to this end :(

I'm amazed (well, no not really) at how the papers are treating this as the end game - "Oh look, we've finally settle on a preferred bidder and this is what's going to happen now" - well no actually, it's not, they still have to get the CVA (or is it a CVL?) past the creditors which according to everyone else outwith MSM has a snowball in hells chance of being accepted.

Edited by Gaspode

I disagree for me you either get rid of 'us' both or keep 'us' both. Having only one might seem like a step in the right direction for non old firm fans but I dont think it is. It is a step further down the diddy league ladder.

But the overwhelming feeling amongst non-Rangers fans is that we would sooner have a diddy league of integrity over the status quo with a filthy cheating team who go unpunished because of who they are!

First arrest made over vandalism of toilets at Celtic Park. 'Gun' was a flag. http://news.stv.tv/s...at-celtic-park/

I don't think too much detective work was needed after the wee fanny posted it on YouTube with his own name. What a tube!

Anyway, the case will be dropped on lack of evidence. The arrest is a sideshow because so many people saw (OK Alex Thomson saw) the video and raised their eyebrows in faux outrage.

Ah, well, if TBKs miss out, they can always form a band and sing about it.

Someone commented following the Miller story that no-one should think something is happening at long last - tomorrow's Daily Ranger headline will be 'Blue Knights back in with new revised final offer'...

From my point of view, I just need to get Willie Haughey and City Refrigeration out of my addled brain! Time for a wee lie down...

Someone commented following the Miller story that no-one should think something is happening at long last - tomorrow's Daily Ranger headline will be 'Blue Knights back in with new revised final offer'...

Another opportunity for the Chuckle Bros to stall, no doubt.

Interesting to see McCoist starting to use the examples of Plymouth and Crystal Palace to reinforce the 'NewCos are normal' line. The ground that Doncaster laid so well for him on Monday night. Transparent

Yes no mention that both those clubs completed CVAs though and that comparsions with Rangers are way of (moon) beam. What I really liked was his line about "I've beeen doing some homework..." Er no. You have copied someone else's homework Ally. Trouble is it's wrong. Moral is don't cheat in exams.

Interesting to see McCoist starting to use the examples of Plymouth and Crystal Palace to reinforce the 'NewCos are normal' line. The ground that Doncaster laid so well for him on Monday night. Transparent

McCoist joins others in failing to recognise the distinction between company restructuring ("we became a plc in 1899") and financial doping. Is he just daft or is he simply trying to appease the Bears in advance of liquidation?

McCoist joins others in failing to recognise the distinction between company restructuring ("we became a plc in 1899") and financial doping. Is he just daft or is he simply trying to appease the Bears in advance of liquidation?

He's daft and trying to appease the moonbeam Worshippers.

Make no mistake it does not matter what shyte McCoist comes out with to wind up opposition fans a Rangers newco will not be 'the Rangers' and will start afresh with no history or heritage. We simply will ensure it happens.

Edited by stonedsailor

In view of Haudit & Daudit's never-ending 'deadlines' and this saga still rumbling along with no end in sight - from a purely logistical standpoint, do we know when the SPL deadline for getting next season sorted is?

I mean in regard to arranging fixtures, giving Ross County a home game to raise the flag, getting the schedules to Sky, looking over all the new SPL kits to make sure they conform and don't clash.... the works. All the stuff that needs done. How long can the SPL actually wait and watch?

Let's imagine Rangers never entered administration, and we were heading into a normal close season, with County coming up, and the bottom team going down. No other issues, no problems - when would they have everything in place for 2012/13 to get into gear?

Edited by pozbaird

In view of Haudit & Daudit's never-ending 'deadlines' and this saga still rumbling along with no end in sight - from a purely logistical standpoint, do we know when the SPL deadline for getting next season sorted is?

I mean in regard to arranging fixtures, giving Ross County a home game to raise the flag, getting the schedules to Sky, looking over all the new SPL kits to make sure they conform and don't clash.... the works. All the stuff that needs done. How long can the SPL actually wait and watch?

Let's imagine Rangers never entered administration, and we were heading into a normal close season, with County coming up, and the bottom team going down. No other issues, no problems - when would they have everything in place for 2012/13 to get into gear?

I think its usually mid june that the fixture lists come out.