Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Where?

It's down now. They continued coverage post-PC with James Cook (reporter) rambling on about a face-to-camera piece. They eventually agreed to take it outside, and you could hear various people discussing (off camera) their thoughts on what it all means. I just caught someone - possibly a soundman - commenting about it all being a total charade, and that they will be dead soon in any event.

Quite entertaining.

We can but hope! I agree though, despite what the press may be saying in the next few days, this still has a long way to run.

Ravelin

He's a chancer but the only show in town for the administrators. A long, long way to. Preferred bidder out of a list of one? (TBK are and always have been stalking horse quote mongers.)

It's down now. They continued coverage post-PC with James Cook (reporter) rambling on about a face-to-camera piece. They eventually agreed to take it outside, and you could hear various people discussing (off camera) their thoughts on what it all means. I just caught someone - possibly a soundman - commenting about it all being a total charade, and that they will be dead soon in any event.

Quite entertaining.

laugh.gif

Alex Thompson's opinion:

alex thomson @alextomoLooks like a plan to shaft the British taxpayer by at least £50million and tag most of the sanctions to the defunct club

He's a chancer but the only show in town for the administrators. A long, long way to. Preferred bidder out of a list of one? (TBK are and always have been stalking horse quote mongers.)

A chancer, only show in town you say?

Sounds very familliar to a certain Mr Whyte

This:

In order for the Oldco to get a CVA, it has to have tangible assets ie. security. The tangible assets will be the shares in the Newco.

If the CVA is not agreed to - and as Maureen from MIM has already explained on her podcast currently there's NO chance of a CVA as Ticketus and HMRC can both easily block it - then the old co is liquidated, which means everyone gets a cut of the tangible assets, ie. the shares - in accordance to their cut of the debt.

All of a sudden Ticketus and HMRC own Rangers de facto, not Miller.

Amount owed = £137 million

Worth of Tangible Assets = £135 million.

You can guess what happens next.

And this:

Yet Donkeymaster says that there has been NO such talk between Miller and either the SFA or the SPL. So someone's lying.

All he's done is coughed up half a million for a proper squint at the books (standard practice for a company takeover, to separate the genuine from the plain nosey or competitiors trying to glean information). Rangers are a million miles away from shore and safety, and all the spindoctoring in the world from the red tops cannot change that.

No chance of a CVA - no chance of Rangers surviving.

Why some people are still ignoring these facts is beyond me. Rangers will die. Their only route is to start 100% from scratch with no assets, nothing.

Come on you Sellick fans !!!!! Get back on here with your Taxman gifs and Jelly and Ice Cream "funnies" - or maybe some mock-anger over it all....... No ? Aye thought not mad.gif

Green and Blue - two different colours of the same tossers

FTOF !mad.gif

I get the feeling Millar is gonnae be like Rodney looking at they broken lawnmower engines.

What the f**k is this I've got here?

Sadly, Rangers will be Trigger's broom.

Well if the Yank manages to pull this off, it will be a very clever piece of business. Pundits keep droning on about getting the CVA as if it is going to happen. Its not going to happen. A few months back I met an old buddy who actually works for the HRMC in the same area that the Big tax case is being contested . Now not going to mention anything that we talked about but I was given some interesting insights. Some of them have been superseded by events naturally but one thing remains. They are not going to accept a CVA. Its about getting the best deal for the tax payer and not Rangers FC. End of. Next team you hear one of the pundits bleating about CVA's remember this.