Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Sitting with a strong coffee watching SSN - just seen the news that Tiger Woods has failed to make the cut in the latest USPGA golf event.

I assume the USPGA, with the help of all other players in the tournament, will now do everything to ensure Tiger Woods is allowed to carry on and play Saturday and Sunday. Rules will need changed and any semblance of a proper sporting event forgotten about mind you.

Tiger is the biggest player - he brings fans to the tournament, the TV companies want Tiger to play all four days, the sponsors want Tiger to be in the tournament. Without Tiger the USPGA will surely die.

I propose we organise a march to St Andrews and occupy the 18th green. I'm not turning my telly on to watch any more US golf until Tiger Woods is allowed to play today, tomorrow, forever.

Freedom for Tooting.

Freedom for Tiger, shurely.

1336203259[/url]' post='6203221']

Freedom for Tiger, shurely.

All tarriers on the PGA committee ,Christ they play on GREENS

Who looks after the course? GREENKEEPERS.The Masters wear GREEN JACKETS

I'm SEETHING about this

Edited by Skudbook

All tarriers on the PGA committee ,Christ they play on GREENS

Who looks after the course? GREENKEEPERS.The Masters wear GREEN JACKETS

I'm SEETHING about this

Well he has developed a big hook, so he must stay open (at impact)......

Can't do link as I'm on my 'phone, but Daily Record on-line has article saying decision of possible admssion of newco Rangers to SPL will be taken by all SPL chairmen. Not just by the 6 man board.

If this is true it is good news. This is one vote that must be made public, I want to know how the chairman of my club votes.

Also keeps Topping and Doncaster out of decision. I hope for once the DR have got their facts right.

Can't do link as I'm on my 'phone, but Daily Record on-line has article saying decision of possible admssion of newco Rangers to SPL will be taken by all SPL chairmen. Not just by the 6 man board.

If this is true it is good news. This is one vote that must be made public, I want to know how the chairman of my club votes.

Also keeps Topping and Doncaster out of decision. I hope for once the DR have got their facts right.

Never mind that, the front pages.

Becky Willard!

His taste in women is as bad as his taste in soccerball clubs!

Does anyone know how much money Sky gives the SPL and how its shared out ( old firm % the rest %). I read somewhere that the money received is 1% of what the English game gets . Its always mystified me why the old scum have demanded the lions share as their right . You don't have a league without the rest and the old firm can't see the wood for the tree's here. Financially stronger domestic opposition would actually HELP them. Closer games =better games= more interest= make them more competitive in Europe instead of their pathetic displays . An extra 100 k or so might not be much to them but its enough for a Motherwell to hold onto their better youngsters of seniors . Yes, keeping everyone poorer helps no one not even them. I have NO faith in your chairmen standing strong to them , none whatsoever but they must

By all account the new deal, that they supposedly signed in November 2011 was for 80m (all in), a % would be shared between all 12 clubs, then a payment for each club for live matches. Every week it's either Celtic or Rangers on the box, therefore they collect the biggest % of match day live payments.

In England about 5 years ago (sorry don't know now), the bottom club of the Premiership received 40m, before live match day payment. The SPL whole payment is less than the 2 bottom clubs. That shows you how irrelevant SKY think of Scottish football, we are just a sideshow, like the diddy wrestlers before the main event of Big Daddy & Giant Haystacks. Nobody cares.

By all account the new deal, that they supposedly signed in November 2011 was for 80m (all in), a % would be shared between all 12 clubs, then a payment for each club for live matches. Every week it's either Celtic or Rangers on the box, therefore they collect the biggest % of match day live payments.

In England about 5 years ago (sorry don't know now), the bottom club of the Premiership received 40m, before live match day payment. The SPL whole payment is less than the 2 bottom clubs. That shows you how irrelevant SKY think of Scottish football, we are just a sideshow, like the diddy wrestlers before the main event of Big Daddy & Giant Haystacks. Nobody cares.

Exactly, hence the rotten kick off times. Do we really need it?

Sell it to the BEEB, less money but it stays in Scotland, let Engurlund have OF games for a pay out which goes straight to the SFA for all clubs.

Edited by DuntoiRab

It wont be they don't want their clubs suffering the repercussions of the vote that's why they have made it all 12 and not just the three (Motherwell, Dundee Utd and St Johnstone).

I'm more concerned with the story of McCoist flying to Tennessee to see Bill Miller next week. Surely MIller should be flying to Glasgow to see McCoist, Duff&Phelps etc.

It wont be they don't want their clubs suffering the repercussions of the vote that's why they have made it all 12 and not just the three (Motherwell, Dundee Utd and St Johnstone).

I'm more concerned with the story of McCoist flying to Tennessee to see Bill Miller next week. Surely MIller should be flying to Glasgow to see McCoist, Duff&Phelps etc.

He doesn't have a passport!

Keep up....Miller doesn't have a passport and we are still trying to find out how he managed to get into Vietnam ;)

Keep up....Miller doesn't have a passport and we are still trying to find out how he managed to get into Vietnam ;)

<_< Phantom jet.

How he gets into becky I've no idea.

<_< Phantom jet.

How he gets into becky I've no idea.

I am sure it is down to his looks,Charm,personality and has absolutely nothing to do with the multi million dollar business and champagne lifestyle.

Rangers should be sent to division three, newco or not. Broke rules and deserve what they get. I have no wish to see them ended as a part of scottish football though.

Reckon most folk on forum do, for whatever reason. Probably just because its the hated rangers. They are a major part of our game (like it or not), and spl chairmen will save them because they need the dosh!

If it is all 12 clubs (which would be a good thing) then it has to go to an 11-1 vote. None of this simple majority, or 8-4 nonsense will do.

Rangers (and Celtic) are happy to use their super-veto to determine Scottish football. Now lets place that veto in the hands of Romanov and anyone else with the stones to carry out sporting justice.

Miller doesn't have a passport.

Edited by vikingTON

Integrity, justice and fair play first, or money ? Guess which way the SPL will vote. Shocking.

The SPL was set up originally to keep the vast majority of the money with the top clubs..It is a league based purely on greed and protecting what they have. If they do vote to demote the Newco it will be a first from them.

If Rangers are demoted it will harm the SPL financially and a few clubs are close to the edge..BUT..it will give the 'other' clubs a chance to change the voting system. It will give the clubs in the lower leagues a huge cash injection and hopefully reinvigorate the SFL..it might bring a small TV deal..it will certainly give the SFL much needed media coverage and might encourage supporters who have drifted away to come back to their clubs.

Rangers supporters will just have to accept the punishment that is handed down. I have been embarrassed by some supporters reactions and claims by people at the club that we are a special case. Gies peace...all i want is to be treated in exactly the same way as any other club.

If we are changing the game and looking to improve it we must also bring in a workable pyramid system..Ross County and ICT are both new ambitious clubs and have been great additions to the senior game. We need to encourage similar forward thinking clubs outwith the senior leagues