Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

hopefully hearts will see something for lee wallace ,, that would be seen as a start of fairness.

I can see Wallace walking for nothing and Hearts getting the square root of f**k all from Rangers. Remember this when NewCo Rangers put a bid in for one of your players in a few years.

hopefully hearts will see something for lee wallace ,, that would be seen as a start of fairness.

Any money for Wallace goes out of Scotland in the end. Dunno if that matters..

I can see Wallace walking for nothing and Hearts getting the square root of f**k all from Rangers. Remember this when NewCo Rangers put a bid in for one of your players in a few years.

the spl have surely got to give the 2nd place prize money to hearts as a football debt ie member club ,, oh and yes im pretty concerned that newco might want the services of martin bavidge.. :P

OK, I'm sick of this. If Rangers can cobble a newco together, Johnston & Co are taking it up the arse, and it's a done deal. The term 'sporting integrity'... fcuk sporting integrity. It's every man for himself in this jungle. So, let the newco in - but what are we getting? Punishments: Let's have some punishments. Maybe the gang of ten can hold out for some other stuff. Bigger league? Play-offs? More equal distribution of TV money? Something surely? Gie's something.

Or, is it newco with fcuk-all change, fcuk-all punishment, and fcuk-all hope of anything remotely better coming out of this disgusting charade?

Welcome to the jungle.

Even if the SPL chairmen stab their own fans in the back, there's still another way to slay the beast - this time at source.

It might be worthwhile tipping off our American friends in the media as to the nature of the business Bill Miller is intending to buy into.

As the USA is the Land Of The Lobby Group, I'm sure the "Irish Americans" in New York and Boston will be interested to hear about Rangers less than glorious history of anti-Catholicism and their fans continuing gleeful association with this; the Anti-Defamation League and the Reverends Jackson and Shapton will be interested to hear about Rangers lukewarm attempts to stop far-right groups selling their tatty rags outside Ibrox on Saturdays - and why do they ONLY target Rangers in Scotland anyway? Why do they think Rangers in particular are so susceptible to "White Power" politics when they have black players? Or is that just for show?

I'm sure this and many other such questions will lead to investors and customers of Mr Miller having a quiet word in his ear that if he decides to buy up and save a club with the financial integrity of Kenneth Lay and the societal morality of the Ku Klux Klan, he will find his various business interests subject to economic boycotts - egged on no doubt by his many business competitors.

Should concentrate his mind wonderfully as to whether Rangers are worth the bother, over and above the financial risks.

Even if the SPL chairmen stab their own fans in the back, there's still another way to slay the beast - this time at source.

It might be worthwhile tipping off our American friends in the media as to the nature of the business Bill Miller is intending to buy into.

As the USA is the Land Of The Lobby Group, I'm sure the "Irish Americans" in New York and Boston will be interested to hear about Rangers less than glorious history of anti-Catholicism and their fans continuing gleeful association with this; the Anti-Defamation League and the Reverends Jackson and Shapton will be interested to hear about Rangers lukewarm attempts to stop far-right groups selling their tatty rags outside Ibrox on Saturdays - and why do they ONLY target Rangers in Scotland anyway? Why do they think Rangers in particular are so susceptible to "White Power" politics when they have black players? Or is that just for show?

I'm sure this and many other such questions will lead to investors and customers of Mr Miller having a quiet word in his ear that if he decides to buy up and save a club with the financial integrity of Kenneth Lay and the societal morality of the Ku Klux Klan, he will find his various business interests subject to economic boycotts - egged on no doubt by his many business competitors.

Should concentrate his mind wonderfully as to whether Rangers are worth the bother, over and above the financial risks.

youv,e takin this toooooooo far

OK, I'm sick of this. If Rangers can cobble a newco together, Johnston & Co are taking it up the arse, and it's a done deal. The term 'sporting integrity'... fcuk sporting integrity. It's every man for himself in this jungle. So, let the newco in - but what are we getting? Punishments: Let's have some punishments. Maybe the gang of ten can hold out for some other stuff. Bigger league? Play-offs? More equal distribution of TV money? Something surely? Gie's something.

Bigger League - rewards Falkirk and Dundee

Play-offs - rewards Falkirk and Dundee.

No thanks.

Or, is it newco with fcuk-all change, fcuk-all punishment, and fcuk-all hope of anything remotely better coming out of this disgusting charade?

Pretty Much

Welcome to the jungle.

We got fun an games!

Ye can shove yer SPL up yer arse, picked Brora on my updated profile because Embo AFC are not available, Brora being my closest HFL team and Dudgeon Park having the most apt name for the way I feel about soccerball atm.

Ye can shove yer SPL up yer arse, picked Brora on my updated profile because Embo AFC are not available, Brora being my closest HFL team and Dudgeon Park having the most apt name for the way I feel about soccerball atm.

wooooahh,, steady . youve takin that too far as well... nothins happened yet ..:blink:

Does anyone know roughly how much per season do the Non-Old Firm teams get out the of the TV deal?

Last season they got about £11.9M in prizemoney, the majority of which comes from TV.

Maybe the gang of ten can hold out for some other stuff. Bigger league? Play-offs? More equal distribution of TV money? Something surely? Gie's something.

Would all the Gang of 10 want a bigger league or play-offs?

Until now only a small number have wanted 14-team SPL let alone anything bigger. There's been no progress on play-off.

Cynically, both assist clubs like Falkirk, Dundee, Livingston... hardly a deserving list in eyes of many chairmen.

Edited by HibeeJibee

Cynically, both assist clubs like Falkirk, Dundee, Livingston... hardly a deserving list.

and from self interest why would any of the bottom six want to give them a leg up?

Mind you Falkirk and Dundee have a semblance of an away support, unlike ICT and cunty.

Better to gerrymander a 12 than go with the village sides.

a bigger league and play offs are the obvious answer,, from fans ( remember us !!!??) remember when doncaster said radical changes were needed ? then the tv deal came??? what happened ,, f&ck all ,, ive put money into various teams buckets over the years and i dont want to see any team die ,, but what rfc (ia) have done to scottish football since murrey took over is cheating / financial doping and f**k all to do with my team v your team , great game alll the best..they took the game to a level where they coudnt pay for it ,, no-one else ,, f**k em .. how competetive was nine in a row,, how good was that for sotttish football... nah ,, you reap what you sow..

Would all the Gang of 10 want a bigger league or play-offs?

Until now only a small number have wanted 14-team SPL let alone anything bigger. There's been no progress on play-off.

Cynically, both assist clubs like Falkirk, Dundee, Livingston... hardly a deserving list in eyes of many chairmen.

Johnston has always stuck by wanting an expanded league. He has used the rangers situation to place himself at the head of the "pro-democracy faction". He wants league expansion & fair voting rights and now he wants a newco straight back in. His position and the potential for compromise deals are clear. I'm not thrilled with his statements, but it's obvious what he's aiming for.