Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Wasn't HMRC £9m, Ticketus £27m and Whyte £18m?

HMRC need this tax case decision before June.

I thought the PAYE & NI was over £15m and Ticketus weren't on as "creditors" ?

Green is such an experienced and clever businessman he won't release the names of the 20 members of his cabal.

Ahhhh you see apparently according to the financial expert Ranger's fans this is because the people behind the bid have so much money that it may influence the CVA as creditors will think "hang on they're worth X millions we should be getting more than this 4p in the £". That's why they're being kept secret.;)

Strange that with such massive wealth they're only willing to put up ~£500,000 though I'd think but hey they have some of the best financial minds there. I'm 100% or 200% sure of it.

How about having a Pie and Bovril award for Sporting Integrity when the saga finally comes to a close?

A bit like the various Rangers lists of enemies, but in our case, heroes. There may be a fair amount of overlap.. tongue.gif

Early Nominations

Bill Saporito

Stuart Cosgrove

Chistopher Brookmyre

Alex Thomson

The Aberdeen Supporters Trust for their open letter to the chairman. I'm fairly sure it was on this thread earlier.

pozbaird deserves some credit for all his posts on this thread, as does Granny Danger; they've not only kept me amused with their take on Rangers utter misfortune, they have also posted in a way that has, if not given the answers, then at least made me think about the right questions on what has been a saga murkier than any previously seen in Scottish football.

Craig Whyte is a shout for being on both lists, though we may need to give it a bit of time to see just how badly he can f**k Rangers over yet.

Edited by Thistle_do_nicely

Wasn't HMRC £9m, Ticketus £27m and Whyte £18m?

HMRC need this tax case decision before June.

http://images.mirror.co.uk/docs/dailyrecord3/446CF719-0748-5DEC-7ACB7FD9F453C067.pdf

HMRC: £14m

Ticketus: £26m

Debentures: £7.7m

Assume Whyte to be £18m

Total of £73m

From reading, I don't think that includes the Wee Tax Case. Add £4m for that. That would put HMRC at around 23%. That'd would mean they'd need another £1.25m of creditors to vote against to block a CVA.

I can just imagine the first game between Celtic and AFC Rangers of Glasgow, the fans of the newco turn up filled with the usual hatred and bile and the Green mob don't bat an eyelid and treat them as they would if they were playing Forfar.

'Ra Bears heads would explode.

i'm insulted, please do not use the good name of Forfar Athletic, with any association with AFC Rangers of Glasgow, it gives me the dry bolk. you could use something reliant like QOS (see you next season, or will you notice)biggrin.gif

Edited by SlipperyP

http://images.mirror...FD9F453C067.pdf

HMRC: £14m

Ticketus: £26m

Debentures: £7.7m

Assume Whyte to be £18m

Total of £73m

From reading, I don't think that includes the Wee Tax Case. Add £4m for that. That would put HMRC at around 23%. That'd would mean they'd need another £1.25m of creditors to vote against to block a CVA.

Vladimir-Romanov-owner-of-007.jpg

Does that include payments of VAT, tax and NI?

If staff accept a reduction in wages, but on the basis it will still be paid, when is the tax and NI due?

Is it when it is actually pad or when you have contractually agreed the wages liability? Maybe this has been covered already but would be good to know. And then can advise Duff & Duffer. They seem to get most other things wrong.

I only meant that Rangers were up to date in their payments to Hearts for Lee Wallace.

Pretty sure HMRC are already over 25% thanks to Mr Whyte's non payment of PAYE and NI for nine months.

And another £3 million being added to the pot any day now. Has Mr Green agreed to take this debt on? Why hasn't he got his wallet out yet?

As an Ayr fan I need something to cheer me up. This thread it just the biz!

Hopefully the Other side will go bust too. This crap has taken too long.

We need someone to put the banket over the head and pull the trigger.

No trigger needed, they are already been electrocuted (watch - One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, for example)

@BBCJamesCook: Green: can't name #Rangers consortium yet but it's a "broad church...from families in Singapore & India to individuals in the UK". #RFC

Broad Church indeed. :lol:

Purely to share some RangersMedia hilarity, some people seem to think that they're going to keep their current playing staff. Never mind the wage bill returning to previous levels, they'll find a way to get the title.

Why do some think we won't win the league next season?

We'll still have a decent squad and Septic are shite.

There's people on there talking about how the attendances should be able to fund a challenging side, which got me curious. This might have been covered earlier in the thread, but does anyone have any idea what the running costs are for Ibrox?

Ahhhh you see apparently according to the financial expert Ranger's fans this is because the people behind the bid have so much money that it may influence the CVA as creditors will think "hang on they're worth X millions we should be getting more than this 4p in the £". That's why they're being kept secret.;)

Of course this line of thinking can equally work the other way......the creditors could be be thinking "hang on, why are they keeping the names secret, probably because they are worth X millions? We should be getting more than this 4p in the £ !!!"

Of course if McCoist and/or Green also talk openly about renewing player contracts, new signings (assuming the ban is overturned/reduced), competing in Europe etc then if I was a creditor I'd be thinking..."Hmmmm, where's all this money going to come from to finance players, why isn't that going into the CVA pot to increase this insularity 4p in the £ offer instead?"

Ravelin

And the green filth can piss off as well.

Please remember you must now be more precise with your insults. do you mean the Green Filth or the "Green" (Blue) Filth?

As of now the Filth should be properly described as "Green and White Filth" and "Green and Whyte Filth". That way we shall all know which side of the arse you are talking about :lol:

How about having a Pie and Bovril award for Sporting Integrity when the saga finally comes to a close?

A bit like the various Rangers lists of enemies, but in our case, heroes. There may be a fair amount of overlap.. tongue.gif

Early Nominations

Bill Saporito

Stuart Cosgrove

Chistopher Brookmyre

Alex Thomson

Wot...no Aberdeen?

According to LEGGO men of mystery are involved! http://leggoland2.bl...of-mystery.html

He might have a point, this chap's been fairly quiet of late.

934638.jpg

I've read this twice, does anyone have a scoobie of what he's talking about?

''men of mystery'' then posts a picture of Austin Powers, International Man of Mystery. :rolleyes: