Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Enough of this depressing speculation about punishments and investors: let's have a mini-game instead.

My sources lead me to believe that Graham Spiers glided into the Waitrose on Byres Road on Wednesay evening for a spot of retail therapy. Your task - if you choose to accept it - is to guess the items on Biege Corduroy Man's shopping list. If it's any help, his mood on that evening was described as 'less than fluffy'. Green dot for the closest/best answer.

Edited by vikingTON

Thread needs closed IMO

Your club needs closed, then we happily close the thread, move it to P&B gold then open a celebration one. Everyone will be happy, imo....

Enough of this depressing speculation about punishments and investors: let's have a mini-game instead.

My sources lead me to believe that Graham Spiers glided into the Waitrose on Byres Road on Wednesay evening for a spot of retail therapy. Your task - if you choose to accept it - is to guess the items on Biege Corduroy Man's shopping list. If it's any help, his mood on that evening was described as 'less than fluffy'. Green dot for the closest/best answer.

Bitter lemon?

A bottle of Poppers and a cucumber.

Succulent lamb and a bottle of neuf de pape?

18 people in the trust?

The names of the other two are Mazen Houssami who appears to be a lawyer for a property company in Dubai and Jude Allen (real name Javed Abdullah) who's in the Indonesian hospitality business.

I always thought that when a lady is described as being in the 'hospitality business" it is a journalist's code for something else wink.gif

Just like when Mark Dingwall is described as a 'confirmed bachelor' we know exactly what they mean. ohmy.gif

Other terms that are euphemisms for something else when dealing with Rangers.

Entrepreneur = robber

Experienced businessman = has already robbed people

A billionaire = flash lifestyle, but no money

Consortium = more than 1 opportunist (also known as a gang)

I value this club's traditions = I am going to rip off the supporters

I am being honest now = I am lying through my teeth

This is the best thing for the club = this is the best thing for me

Call me a traditionalist but I'm going for:

A whole cooked lobster, a bottle of champagne and a packet of Tena-ladies.

I always thought that when a lady is described as being in the 'hospitality business" it is a journalist's code for something else wink.gif

Just like when Mark Dingwall is described as a 'confirmed bachelor' we know exactly what they mean. ohmy.gif

Entrepreneur = robber

Re-Dingers 'confirmed bachelor' status. Is that code for fat ugly c**t or gay?

Mouthwash?

Bloo Loo?

A crate of KY?

Entrepreneur = robber

Deadline = flexible timeframe

Preferred bidder = latest mug/chancer

Quantum = sorry don't know

Entrepreneur = robber

"I'm a stand-up guy" = KenDodd.jpg

A mirror - it's all that he needs really.

Alison Robbie@AlisonRobbie "Charles Green says contract with Craig Whyte to take his #Rangers shares will terminate if CVA can't be agreed"

This was already suspected but good to get some confirmation. Means Whyte will likely be making more than a £1 profit after all!