Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

i think he has paid £1 (and an extra £1) for the privilage of taking over whytes shares SHOULD a CVA be agreed

Now this is what I dont get..... if there is cash to be made, why on earth would Craigy boy sell? I know his floating charge may win for him, but if a shyster like Green reckons there is a wad of cash to be made I am sure Whyte has thought this through. Especially as this group of 20 international gazillionaires are gaining control with an interest bearing loan.

When does administartion hit 21 weeks btw? You get the keys to the hoose at 21 mind ;)

No excuse. I'm also on holiday at present and paying 1 euro per MB for mobile roaming.

Don't know if this means I'm a sad b*****d or that Rangers potential demise justifies the cost. :unsure:

P&B'ers must now band together and start a roaming followers financial fund (RFFF) to allow dedicated members to contribute to the cause wherever they are in the world.

Now this is what I dont get..... if there is cash to be made, why on earth would Craigy boy sell? I know his floating charge may win for him, but if a shyster like Green reckons there is a wad of cash to be made I am sure Whyte has thought this through. Especially as this group of 20 international gazillionaires are gaining control with an interest bearing loan.

When does administartion hit 21 weeks btw? You get the keys to the hoose at 21 mind ;)

july 17thwink.gif

You don't think Moonbeams, Green and Whyte might all have been in on this together from the start? Nah, too far fetched, isn't it? ;)

Can someone link me to what Gilmour said please? Cheers.

Gilmour, speaking at Hampden after a Scottish Premier League meeting on financial fair play issues, said: "The law is an ass. I think that sums it up.

"What's a court getting involved in football for? The decision had been made.

"Are we going to take every single sending-off to court? Is that what we are going to end up with?

"Sport should stay within sport."

shock news Hateley demands cheats are stripped of title!!

http://soccernet.esp...e-claim?cc=5739

Ha ha a faux pas from the Hately tit.

Quote,

"I felt 100% cheated, it was a once in a lifetime chance [for Rangers]. [Marseilles] should be stripped [of the Champions League]. Why haven't the powers-that-be taken action?"

Indeed why haven't the powers that be took action against the cheats ?.

The thing I'm suprised about is that its taken so many folk to realise it.

McCoist is filth.

You only have to watch McCoists totally unwarranted assault from behind on former Saint Mark Fulton in 1986. Check out the left hand side 23 seconds in on this video and then watch him scamper off.

Cheeky chappie my arse. Who are these peepul?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYjSyWIli0E

P&B'ers must now band together and start a roaming followers financial fund (RFFF) to allow dedicated members to contribute to the cause wherever they are in the world.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Good one. I keep forgeting there are people who haven't read since day 1!

And to think I joined to slag Ayr fans before the semi-final, little did I know :D

Yes and now we're best pals :D :D

Edited by Cutty Old

shock news Hateley demands cheats are stripped of title!!

http://soccernet.esp...e-claim?cc=5739

"Hateley refused the bribe, but went on to miss the Marseille game anyway after being controversially sent off in the preceeding game against Club Brugge, a decision that he suspected may have been influenced by Taipe."

;)