Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Walking into said bars wearing a green and white (Whyte?) shirt, with a bowl of jelling and ice cream, singing "And now the end is near......" should probably be avoided.

Just discovered it's even better than that....I'm playing in a charity golf event in which various West Coast Z-list 'celebs' are partaking.

Amongst them are Richard Gordon (OK, he's D-list) and .......wait for it................Billy Dodds. Ya dancer !! Will I be able to resist ???

Just discovered it's even better than that....I'm playing in a charity golf event in which various West Coast Z-list 'celebs' are partaking.

Amongst them are Richard Gordon (OK, he's D-list) and .......wait for it................Billy Dodds. Ya dancer !! Will I be able to resist ???

I recommend marking your balls to make them easier to find. Perhaps writing EBT up the side?

If Billy has a 10 foot putt for a hole, suggest you do five feet for him if he does the other five feet, it'll only count as one putt cos he only hit it once. See if he gets the connection.

Could be...but I thought they could still ask for the original panel to be the next step.

you were right.

"Rangers have 21 days from the date of the ruling to appeal to the Court of Session in a bid to move the case back to the first stage of the appeal or be annulled. They could even accept the transfer ban in fear of greater punishment for bringing the game into disrepute over financial irregularities dating back to May 2011, when owner Craig Whyte took over the club. "

source

you were right.

"Rangers have 21 days from the date of the ruling to appeal to the Court of Session in a bid to move the case back to the first stage of the appeal or be annulled. They could even accept the transfer ban in fear of greater punishment for bringing the game into disrepute over financial irregularities dating back to May 2011, when owner Craig Whyte took over the club. "

source

Can you imagine the shitstorm that would ensue if they went to the CoS again? Oh, please do.

So, if they get hit with a suspension/expulsion, they can withdraw the court proceedings and accept the embargo?

That's like changing your mind after you've jumped from the plane, when you remember you told them to "Stuff the parachute" and realised they misunderstood you.

I'd love to know how the fixtures for next season are going.

Rangers/Dundee in the SPL

Dundee/Airdrie in the First (there's no way we can meet them at least)

Airdrie/Queen's Park in the Second

Queen's Park/Rangers or somebody else in the Third

A right mess.

A suggestion on Twitter by @CelticResearch that the PAYE bill has gone up £3m as H&D have not been making payments to HMRC.

Edited for piss poor typing skills.

This was also contained in the last RTC blog:

"...The next penalty down the list of official sanctions- exclusion from the Scottish Cup- would be far too lenient for a club that appears to have completed the entire 2011/12 season without paying any PAYE or NIC. Other clubs had to cut costs and make tough decisions to get through the year. Other clubs had to take roughly half of their staff budget and hand it over to HMRC. Even in administration, Rangers got to avoid cutting their playing squad by screwing the British taxpayer over yet again..."

http://rangerstaxcase.wordpress.com/

Is there a greater intelligence at work behind this whole saga? The Rangers fans feel there is some sort of conspiracy, and an e-mail intercepted by Mark Daly and his research team is about to reveal all....

Here is the transcript below:

Sepp Blatter: Michel, I'm bored. What plaything can you offer me today?Michel Platini: An obscure Club in the SPL, Your Majesty. Their fans refer to them as the....'rainjurs'Sepp Blatter: How peaceful they look.[He activates a console, and watches as Tax investigations, administration, failed takeovers etc., start to occur. They both get a good laugh out of it.]Michel Platini: Most effective, Your Majesty. Will you destroy this, uh,' rainjurs'?Sepp Blatter: Later. I like to play with things a while... before annihilation. [laughs evilly]

Ah, road to the multiverse......liked the movie reference! tongue.gif

I hope not. Tell him to feck off on behalf of P&B 8)

The embargo is now unavailable as a sanction, surely? They can't accept what can't be given

The only thing that made it unavailable was the court, if they decide to accept the embargo now and don't go back to court about it then it's an available sanction.

Just realised I'm going to be in Glasgow all day on Thursday, I'm bound to come across a few of RaPeepul either in bars or on a golf course.

Is it advisable to goad the feckers (e.g. 'Get it right roond ye, ya ugly H*n tramp') or would I be best advised to STFU ?

I think if you rephrased that in what way IS it advisable to goad the feckers, then I have an idea for you.........

Know that you know Richard Gordon and Billy Dodds will be there, try getting into the group that Gordon is in and spend all day trying to goad him into asking Doddsy about his recent comments in the bar afterwards. Then please set your mobile phone to : record.

Posting the resulting audio transcript on P&B will forever see you remembered fondly. Legend status is but a swing and a put away........biggrin.gif

Almost edited for spelling, but decided I like the inference of 'put away' better

Edited by chrismcarab

I think if you rephrased that in what way IS it advisable to goad the feckers, then I have an idea for you.........

Know that you know Richard Gordon and Billy Dodds will be there, try getting into the group that Gordon is in and spend all day trying to goad him into asking Doddsy about his recent comments in the bar afterwards. Then please set your mobile phone to : record.

Posting the resulting audio transcript on P&B will forever see you remembered fondly. Legend status is but a swing and a put away........biggrin.gif

I won't have any possibility to choose my group, that's all being done by organisers and it's a shotgun start. However, there's drinkies and dinner afterwards and assuming EBT Doddsy hangs around, there's bound to be opporchancities for banter.

Edit for Lorenzo Amawellhung in Evening Times :-

Lorenzo Amoruso fires dire warning to SFA...

Published on 4 June 2012

Alison McConnell

FORMER Ibrox captain Lorenzo Amoruso says the SFA will be sounding the death knell of Scottish football if they boot Rangers out this week.

The hierarchy are due to convene on Wednesday after Lord Glennie's Court of Session ruling that the SFA's original 12-month transfer embargo was unlawful.

However, given that Fifa take a dim view of any club tacking an Association to court, it is believed the SFA have been told they must retain a sanction of the same – or even greater – weight.

With Fifa threatening to kick Scottish clubs out of Europe and prevent the national team from taking part in international competitions, the SFA are under pressure to find a suitable punishment for the Ibrox club.

Rangers could be kicked out of the Scottish Cup, or they could be suspended from the league altogether.

However, Amoruso believes that no Rangers would mean no Scottish game effectively.

"It is big news and I am wondering what is going to happen," he said.

"I can't believe anyone who cares about Scottish football would say the right thing to do is to have no Rangers in the league.

"It makes no sense. If that happens it is not just Rangers who will die, but Scottish football, too.

"You would only have one team who could win the league and that is not a competition. The standard would keep falling.

"You need to have a strong Rangers and Celtic – that is the lifeblood of Scottish football."

Despite that fact that Duff & Phelps have backed Rangers into a corner by going to court, Amoruso believes the club did the right thing.

"The transfer embargo was crazy," he said. "The club were always going to have to fight it.

"There are clubs who have been in financial trouble in Europe but to not be allowed to even bring in loan players or out-of-contract players is a nonsense."

Lorenzo Amoruso

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for that, Renzo. Very enlightening. Now, back to the Bailey's boatil, ya big feckin' huddy.

Edited by Florentine_Pogen