Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

EGIL FUCKING OSTENSTAD..OVER £300,000...WE DESERVE LIQUIDATION FOR THAT ALONE!!!!!!

I fucking knew i would be better not looking at that list...DAN FUCKING EGGEN...I HAD FORGOTTEN HE 'PLAYED' FOR US AT ALL!!!

I genuinely had never heard of Dan Eggen before until I read that list.

The blinkers are off, acceptance is total, those funny chemicals in the bloodstream are gone and the prodigal son has returned. Kill the Fatted Lamb

At last that numpty seems to have got his head out of the sand (see avatar)

EGIL FUCKING OSTENSTAD!!!!!!!!

when there are so many reasons for HRMC to block it,

is it not got something to do with the floating charge Whyte has over the club

if a newco is created does that not make him a secured creditor and therefore he'll get the first god knows how much, whereas in the CVA he isnt?

surely HMRC wont want to give him a penny

I genuinely had never heard of Dan Eggen before until I read that list.

I could have cried when i read he was on the list...I have avoided reading the names as i knew this would happen...saved myself further heartache by not reading any after the dud striker and Danny The Fanny. IIRC he was one of McLeishs signings.

No more names...I have suffered enough!!!

I could have cried when i read he was on the list...I have avoided reading the names as i knew this would happen...saved myself further heartache by not reading any after the dud striker and Danny The Fanny. IIRC he was one of McLeishs signings.

Oh, go on...

Jesper Christiansen Apps 3 EBT £320,000

Olivier Bernard Apps 9 EBT £224,000

Himself paid £1.7m tax free.

Saving about £500k.

Wages for 20 nurses for a year.

Yet most Rangers fans seem to think everyone's being unfair to them.

@BBCAlLamont: Duff & Phelps issue revised and approved proposals to Rangers' creditors. Awaiting analysis of said proposals.

Surely if they have issued new proposals then the 14-day clock gets restarted and there won't be a meeting on the 14th?

I am sorely tempted to give you the obvious answer but i am hated enough ;)

You're not hated, you are the only one of your ilk who has been articulate and brave enough to stick at us diddies' onslaught and for that you are taking the stick for your entire kind.

I have read this statement in Lord Glennie's report, now I read it as Lord Glennie telling the SFA's lawyer that as far as he can see by the statement of the appellate that the sanctions of expulsion and suspension have not been ruled out, perhaps they even should have been applied originally, due to the fact that the original tribunal and the appellate would have had no other choice but to impose those 'harsh sanctions should they have known that it was out with their remit to impose a registration embargo. Do you think my interpretation is wrong? If so why?

[23] I should only add this. Mr O'Neill's argument that the construction of the Articles and the Protocol at which I have arrived deprives the Tribunal of the power to impose a penalty which is both effective and proportionate, is not necessarily shared by the Appellate Tribunal. They concluded their reasons by saying this:

"Although the Appellate Tribunal agreed with the Disciplinary Tribunal that termination, suspension of membership would have been excessive, it made that assessment in the context of the availability of competent lesser sanctions such as the one actually imposed. Were that option not to have been available, suspension might have had to be considered appropriate for such serious misconduct, which has brought the game into disrepute."

I need not mention the other matters to which they refer. I simply refer to that passage to suggest that Mr O'Neill's argument that on the construction which I prefer the tribunal's powers are either insufficient or excessive is not necessarily correct; and to point out that the fact that I find the imposition of the additional sanctions to be ultra vires does not necessarily mean that the petitioners will escape to a lighter and ineffective punishment. That is entirely a matter for the Appeal Tribunal and not for this court.

Edited by stonedsailor

The BBC list has Vanoli only scoring once but I can definitely say he scored a second and songs were created in his honour for it.Admittedly the songs were by the Dunfermline fans.

He scored against Dundee, a raking shot, I'm almost certain it was him. Left back, yes?

Interesting to hear Richard Keys and Andy Gray on talksport earlier saying that the only way forward for Rangers is Liquidation :D

missed that, LIQUIDATION, excellent.

Does anyone know what happened with the supposed talks between Green and the rangers fans as I can't find anything of any relevence ?

The main question would have been who are all in the GREEN BRIGADE ?

Either Green doesn't have a Green Brigade or his backers are so ashamed of Rangers Football Club that they don't want named.

I really think we should be told. :unsure:

missed that, LIQUIDATION, excellent.

Does anyone know what happened with the supposed talks between Green and the rangers fans as I can't find anything of any relevence ?

The main question would have been who are all in the GREEN BRIGADE ?

Either Green doesn't have a Green Brigade or his backers are so ashamed of Rangers Football Club that they don't want named.

I really think we should be told. :unsure:

Apart from offering them a vote on renaming Murray park when they renew season tickets :rolleyes: , and saying that he wants a good outcome regarding the appeal, nothing much else has come out, AFAIK.