Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I do so hope you are wrong.:o

As that story has been doing the rounds at Broomfield for a couple of months now.Our chairman is a known bun fan,a rumoured seat on a new Rangers board.The fact we have no debt,and if that joker Greenback gets Ibrox for pennies,it may just be coming true.

Some may say it is karma over what we did for buying up Clydebank.Difference is we went tits up trying to fund a new stadium to meet the ever goal post changing SPL's criteria.We certainly didn't find ourselves in this position by not paying the tax man.

wouldn't a Newco with the existing share transferred be a cheaper option ?

Newco (using existing share) = SPL with sanctions

Newco (using Airdrie Utd) = Div 2 with no sanctions

I'm thinking mainly the cost of buying Airdrie Utd.....how much would they be going for ?

So HMRC have lined up BDO Stoy as liquidators should the CVA fail, which they have the casting vote on.

The CVA has been rejected then or why bother.

:lol:

The end is indeed NIGH!!!!!!

I have to say, that when this is all over, and the dust settles, how will we diddies all feel? Happy? - YES, Euphoric? - YES, a feeling deep down inside our very souls of SUPREME satisfaction and smugness? - Yes.

In a way it will be a watershed for all of us. We will watch the corpse rot away to dust, the go our own separate ways to slag each other off , and rip the pish whenever we can.

Someone, i can't remember (apologies) demanded that any new members read this thread from start to finish.

I agree, this should be a sort or 'Right of Passage' for new members, so that they learn and understand the exhaustion and pain of having your hopes raised and dashed countless times can have on your mortal soul.

I'm thinking mainly the cost of buying Airdrie Utd.....how much would they be going for ?

Hopefully Airdrie Utd are not for sale for this project.

I have to say, that when this is all over, and the dust settles, how will we diddies all feel? Happy? - YES, Euphoric? - YES, a feeling deep down inside our very souls of SUPREME satisfaction and smugness? - Yes.

In a way it will be a watershed for all of us. We will watch the corpse rot away to dust, the go our own separate ways to slag each other off , and rip the pish whenever we can.

Someone, i can't remember (apologies) demanded that any new members read this thread from start to finish.

I agree, this should be a sort or 'Right of Passage' for new members, so that they learn and understand the exhaustion and pain of having your hopes raised and dashed countless times can have on your mortal soul.

Im thinking we'll all meet up on the anniversary for a meal of succulent lamb, whilst wondering if they ever did recover wee chic's body from the clyde, or where no8 went to

Its worse than that. If Rangers disappeared then Airdrie would get promoted to Division 1 just in time to be taken over

Ah, now, do you mean that the person is fit and proper to receive the bowl, the contents of the bowl, or previous contents of the bowl, or another as yet undefined quantum?

And assuming the contents of the bowl is ice cream, will there come a point when the natural liquidation of the ice cream becomes inevitable?

Could you please wait until I have consulted the Federation of Icecream Flavours Alumni for clarification as to their stance on statute 99 (flake) before taking further action but if you must take further action on the subject of who is fit and proper and for what purpose I would ask that you go through the Court of Arbitration for Sweets (and desserts) and not ordinary court otherwise none of us could end up with any ice cream.

Edited by stonedsailor

I'm beginning to think that I'd actually like to see Cheryl Cole fucked by a donkey..........is that wrong ? ph34r.gif

imagine that tape making it onto Denis Norton's "before they were famous" show ! tongue.gif

? What did the donkey get famous for???????

Its worse than that. If Rangers disappeared then Airdrie would get promoted to Division 1 just in time to be taken over

this mustn't happen......we should ALL buy Airdrie Utd season tickets...that'll see them off.

have I taken that too far ?

I do so hope you are wrong.:o

As that story has been doing the rounds at Broomfield for a couple of months now.Our chairman is a known bun fan,a rumoured seat on a new Rangers board.The fact we have no debt,and if that joker Greenback gets Ibrox for pennies,it may just be coming true.

Some may say it is karma over what we did for buying up Clydebank.Difference is we went tits up trying to fund a new stadium to meet the ever goal post changing SPL's criteria.We certainly didn't find ourselves in this position by not paying the tax man.

So. SDM's long term plan is finally bearing fruit. The man is clearly a genius.

Edited by p&b is a disgrace

@GrahamSpiers: No wonder Rangers supporters are in disarray. King, Green, Whyte, Duff & Phelps all making their claims/counter-claims today. What a mess.

Britney will be popular tonight.

So. SDM'd long term plan is finally bearing fruit. The man is clearly a genius.

Ah, but Minty......

post-23278-0-58094700-1339101118_thumb.j

(lesbo tv classic :ph34r:)