Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Traynor suggested that Rangers would have 'taken the moral high ground' and went to the 3rd Division, leaving the SPL to toil in their absence.

This guy is a fucking halfwit.

This. A horrible illiterate piece of shoite that is watching his sole raison d'etre sinking in a cesspit of their own making.

What do you suggest? Ultimately they aren't in liquidation yet and the transfer thing might not be resolved for weeks anyway.

Club X will be fine like they did with Motherwell and Falkirk when we were in admin.

This is a great opportunity for Rangers to do what they have harped on about for years and apply to join the English leagues.

Would this be a good time to bring back the idea of a bunch of mixed fans making a mass trip to a Berwick Rangers game (aka the 'Wee Rangers' - how ironic) with a big banner saying "We f***ed off to England, why can't the OF??!"

Edited by Hedgecutter

Jeez, it's all go.

Thought I'd better get at least one last post in before the thread is locked at the Golden Number.

My predictions are:

SPL will actually show some bottle and say new to Newco (Saintees and Killie to sit on their hands)

SFA to stand up and ban Rangers for a year over CoS fiasco and double contracts

SFL to admit Rangers after a year in SFL3

Huge, very funny legal battles between H&D, Whyte, Green, King, Murray, Ticketus and anyone else that springs to mind that will cripple the club with inderdicts etc

Hector pursuing Directors (who didn't seem to realise they had legal responsibilities - oh dear)

Inspector Knacker getting involved with some very big names.

Marvellous :D

I'd even be happy if only one of them comes true.

Charles Green said that as the club is liquidated they will need to apply to get newco into the SPL

Now we are hearing Rangers will be in the fixtures list on Monday??????????unsure.gif

As we are now they haven't been liquidated yet and until we reach the 12th of july it's still possible that a CVA could be accepted :lol: , as unlikely as it is it's still a possibility so until it's formal they're still in the SPL.

This is a great opportunity for Rangers to do what they have harped on about for years and apply to join the English leagues.

There's zero chance but it would be worth it to see a potential fixture of Met Police v Govan Rangers. Ten sent off. That's for Manchester, you b*****ds!

One thing that came to mind was that a lot of the players Celtic attract come for the annual European catastrophe until Lennon and to play Rangers (Scott Brown has said that he came for the Rangers matches). So will Celtic be able to attract the same level of players if there is no OF derbies every season? Cant see big championship players and foreigners being enticed by trips to Hearts, Aberdeen and Motherwell. .

Maybe it's just me,but why should we worry about whether English championship,and or foreign players would want to come to Scotland.This might just be the kick up the arse Scottish football needs to get its self sorted out.Surely were not all that old we can't remember that a team full of Scots won a European cup,weve had some World class players over the years,had teams still in europe after Christmas,and not mostly out by September,could compete at club and International level against anyone without fear of getting a right good humping.Since we started thinking that bringing in foreign players was the answer to improving our game,it has actually had a more negative effect on it.We no longer have many youngsters coming through that are anything other than average.

Lets turn back the clock and develop our own game,with our own lads.It will take a few years to make any headway...but weve had plenty years of mediocrity,so i wouldn't worry about that.

The woman on Sportsound being interviewed outside Ibrox made me laugh.

"I bought my one year old son a brick here for his first Christmas last year, now I don't know what it will turn into."

1) You bought your baby a brick for Christmas?

2) It will still be a brick.