Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

No it wont and Rangers wont die without you so on you go...Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

f**k Off back to Rangers Media or wherever else you came from and continue to blame the taxman for wanting the money he is owed...Blame the SPL chairman for not voting us back in even though you all vowed never to darken their doors again or give them another penny...Away and blame the SFA for expecting their clubs to obey the rules of the game and the laws of the land.

The people we should be blaming are those who sat back and did nothing while Whyte and Murray totally destroyed our club and 140 years of unrivalled success. A club founded on the Fleshers Haugh and Glasgow Green by '4 young men' which grew into 1 of the biggest clubs in football. Brought to its knees by a handful of corrupt businessmen.

Never mind eh...Not our fault it was the taxman..Just f**k Off!!!

Talking to yourself? :(

your clearly not a real glasgow rangers fan like all those other idiot 'trollers' on rangersmedia , or just one of the retards that licks the ass of the bhigots and all the other shit clubs in the spl just like mccoist , thanks for your part in destroying a glorious football club , cock

DEF TO TARRIERZ AN THSE THT LIK THR ARS

If this Newco thing was as simplistic as the Duff and Phelps guy on the radio was saying, why didn't they just go down this avenue right away. He's saying the players, history, and stadium transfer to the Newco, and all the bad stuff just disappears. That surely can't be the case, is it? If it is, Rangers would have done it months ago, and any other club in a perilous state would do it. confused smiley

I honestly don't care how many times people try and tell me that it isn't true.

Rangers will die on Thursday or whenever the heck we get liquidated. whatever comes after is just a poor fascimile

As i said never a regualr occurence. I don't know what you would consider regular but 15 games over 6 years is hardly that.

I went to every game Home and Away in the years leading up to 1986 so i know exactly how poor the crowds were.

It was posted recently on here..By Bearwithme i think..Rangers were the best supported club back in the early 80s. In fact Rangers have been the best supported club in Scotland throughout their history. They have played to crowds of 100,000 over 40 times ;)

No, you said it didn't happen when it was put to you it had. You didn't understand the concept of an average if I mind right.

your clearly not a real glasgow rangers fan like all those other idiot 'trollers' on rangersmedia , or just one of the retards that licks the ass of the bhigots and all the other shit clubs in the spl just like mccoist , thanks for your part in destroying a glorious football club , cock

Ach you blew your cover Agent Whoeverthefuckyouaretoday.

No doubt because of the team i support you will think i'm protestant,

Arse is what i was thinking actually, being totally uninterested in anyones irrational beliefs.

What you are makes no difference, it doesn't alter by one iota the repugnant and vile history of the club you choose to support, although it does confirm my original thought.