Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Sevco Rangers have neither at the moment.

They would have needed both to play in the SPL.

If they just have an SFA membership, they still wouldn't have a league to play in, and would have to apply to one like any other club.

Any idea what the process is for SFA membership? Seem to remember a few pages back someone suggesting that SFA more or less followed on automatically from SPL or SFL membership. Is it a case of finding a league first, then applying, or will they be doing both simultaneously? And whats the entry requirements?

Sevco Rangers have neither at the moment.

They would have needed both to play in the SPL.

If they just have an SFA membership, they still wouldn't have a league to play in, and would have to apply to one like any other club.

SevCo need a league to accept them before they can apply for SFA membership ;) Which obviously isn't a done deal

This has been a shambles and this is what should have happened right from the start. How could clubs talk about sporting integrity then vote Newco straight back in for the money they generate?

SFL 3 here we come... :D

You'll be well versed in diddydom after your Raith experiment, but how do you feel your staunch brethren will fare with trips to Methil and Central Park?

Edited by Broccoli Dog

This has been a shambles and this is what should have happened right from the start. How could clubs talk about sporting integrity then vote Newco straight back in for the money they generate?

Enjoy your trips to Albion Rovers, Annan and Berwick next season

Maybe 8)

Edited by Isaiah Osbourne

Rangers need a very large cash injection to subsidise not being in the SPL, its just not going to happen. Its SPL or bust.

SPL seems to be drifting away from Rangers. I just can't see Rangers ceasing to exist, evening if the Newco vote goes against them. I hope they don't buy over another club - that would make me feel a bit sick.

SevCo need a league to accept them before they can apply for SFA membership ;) Which obviously isn't a done deal

Are you sure? I don't understand.

Which is needed first?

SFA membership or league acceptance?

I would have thought SFA membership, then apply to a league.

Can you post any link to rules and regs?

Just curious.

#YESTOSPARTANS #NOTONEWCOINSFL

SPL seems to be drifting away from Rangers. I just can't see Rangers ceasing to exist, evening if the Newco vote goes against them. I hope they don't buy over another club - that would make me feel a bit sick.

Do they, Sevco, whoever, have the cash to buy out a club? Would the SFA allow it?

You'll be well versed in diddydom after your Raith experiment, but how do you feel your staunch brethren will fare with trips to Methil and Central Park?

In RFC dreams they will be at East Fife (2nd) and Cowden (1st) next year.

Good luck to St Mirren next season, with Lavety and Wreh I think they will do well.

I'm not so sure.........who's for sale ?

Apologies if it's been clarified before but is it definite that the 'binding' agreement of Green's to buy the assets is actually binding. Has that deal actually gone through yet?

Surely there's no way that a stadium the size of Ibrox could be sustained by a team playing in Division 3 unless there is some external funding support or more to the point surely there's no way Green can make any money out of running the football club that scenario? Didn't he say he only intended to be there for a year?

Hmmm

I wonder if east Stirling would want to play queens park or rangers next yr

Of course Div 3 teams want us

It's a once in their lifetime

They are all part-time players lucky if they get £50 a wk

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=223460&st=20

:lol: :lol: