Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

info@uefa.com :whistle

Email sent this evening to Michel Platini.

post-35183-0-31446100-1340912174_thumb.j

Quick translation

"Attempted corruption in Scottish football

Mr President

I am writing to you about the scandalous attempts by the SPL to impose the presence of a team calling itself "The Rangers" in t he seconf level of the structure of Scottish Football. As you are aware this club is presently in the process of liqidation and should normally have to apply for entry to the fourth level. More than 90% of fans, including the traditional Rangers fans agree on this.No later than last week 3 of the 12 clubs in the SPL voted against this club directly joining the top level.

However, today we have learnt that a committee composed of members of the SPL/SFL and SFA has proposed reforming the football structure in Scotland to permit the presence of a club which has no stadium and no team, as many players have refused to join the new club, while at the same time threatening to cut teams from the third and fourth level off from promotion if they do not agree with the new formula.

Supporters in Scotland are scandalised by this attempt of corruption in the name of a deal with Sky which imposes four matches per season between Rangers and Celtic."

Perhaps he may listen to the argument in his own language.

If you're really a new club then it's no sanctions and here.

but it wont happen as we aren't a new club

pointless arguing with you lot i will watch and see what happens to your clubs in the future.

we will see in the next few weeks if your so called 'sporting integrity' takes place.

watch this space

we will let fifa decide that . if we are punished in even any 1 way you are acknowledging our history. if we are a so called New-Club no sanctions and division 3.

the mere fact everyone is trying to punish us shows we are the same club

Everyone other than many fans of the now deceased Rangers Football Club want either the rules to be applied to the 'New Club' or the Zombie Rangers to be punished. You appear to have trouble comprehending that. That is understandable though due to the stressful few months that you have been having while the world laughs its Feckin arse off at you every day. laugh.gif

Edited by Itwiznaeme

Those point are irrelevant, we are in a period of flux. History has shown that although the OF individually have up and down periods eventually the two of them go back to the top because they have much larger fan base. It is the way of the world apparently/unfortunately.

As far as clubs going bust go this is the largest amount of debt clubs have been carrying when one of the OF are hitting a down period and the finances of the top clubs have never been more reliant on the cumulative value of the top league.

I appreciate that ur here to debate with and aren't one of the trogs and don't take it as an insult that I utterly disagree with u. The reason that clubs are carrying debt is due to the sdm cheating model. He and the MSN have tried to espouse the drip down economic model that Reagan and Thatcher did in eighties...what happened was rich got richer and poor got screwed. I've still not seen any hard numbers to support the assertion that newco will bring a fiscal benefit to any league...that's outside of all the moral arguments mind? What's contingency if they finish bottom of sfl one?? If they run o of cash ten Wks in? If they are not top of sfl one and fans desert them again leaving opponents picking up higher costs for policing insurance etc

If I buy an SPL winners medal in an auction, does that mean that I won the SPL?

In what way does Chuck Green buying ibrox entitle him to create a team called rangers?

Why have rangers fans not mobilised themselves to create their own phoenix club? Why do they need John Brown's mull-yins?

Surely if the fans are the lifeblood of a club, then that would be the best way to carry on?

Is it really so depressing for you that you'll no longer have the excuse of blaming Rangers for your own teams being shite?

Shit. Hadn't thought of that. Quick, let them back in.

To think the Scottish football authorities had the audacity to fine Romanov for branding them a mafia etc.

CORRUPT C**TS.

I love this post.

Also if it came to it and we won the 1st division, I'd love us to tell them to stick their fucking promotion up their arse.

Is it really so depressing for you that you'll no longer have the excuse of blaming Rangers for your own teams being shite?

I know my team is shite. I can quite happily put up with that. It's Rangers fans who did the walking away (such as 2500 crowds at Ibrox in the 1980s) and who think their club's success is a reflection upon themselves. Because Rangers fans are crippling social inadequates.

Hopefully there won't be an excuse regarding Rangers because well, Rangers are dead, 'The Rangers' will hopefully follow them, and no-one is as shite as 'Maud FC' in any case.

Unlucky!

we will let fifa decide that . if we are punished in even any 1 way you are acknowledging our history. if we are a so called New-Club no sanctions and division 3.

the mere fact everyone is trying to punish us shows we are the same club

what dont you get, sevco are a NEWCO, and should begin life as other newcos- ICT,Gretna etc at the 3rd div.this is not a punishmentph34r.gif

Funny that. When your club does something horribly wrong then "It was the board wot did it not the fans, nothing to do with us". When the club wins trophy after trophy (with ill gotten financial advantages) the fans love the reflected glory. Either have your cake or eat it chum.

Cheerio.

Exactly my sentimentscool.gif

I love how the Sevco punters are desperate to convince everyone that they want to play in the seaside leagues. It's pathetic.

Brown said lastnight they'd play in a public park if they have too. Aye? Fine by me, pointless cos it won't be worth anything. Who you going to play your selfs in 5's? :lol:

Post mortem corpse twitches followed by onset of rigor mortis thread for this pish.

Predict deafening silence from these bams when Div 1 proposals are laughed out, Rangers are liquidated, Newco can't find a league to play in and Green sells Ibrox off brick by brick, down to the last stapler and teacup.

Typo

Illiterate more like..

just in case that word is too big for you,

: having little or no education; especially : unable to read or write <an illiterate population>2a : showing or marked by a lack of familiarity with language and literature <an illiterate magazine>b : violating approved patterns of speaking or writing

Everyone other than many fans of the now deceased Rangers Football Club want either the rules to be applied to the 'New Club' or the Zombie Rangers to be punished. You appear to have trouble comprehending that. That is understandable though due to the stressful few months that you have been having while the world laughs its Feckin arse off at you every day. laugh.gif

:oops I accidentally gave you a reddy by mistake as my finger took a spasm from all this reading and typing but have remedied the situation and gave you a gweeny back to equate your quantum.

the rangers fans werent the ones who fucked it up in the first place.

certain people did that.

division 3 here we come. lets see how 'good' the spl actually is without the most successful club in history and the future for 3 years

show us what you all have got

Any club spending £150m+ of other peoples money could easily become 'the most successful club in history'.

We Are Totally Phucked