Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

If we assume Lawwell is the driving force behind this, then who are his main minions?

You can count out Milne and probably Romanov so who?

Edited by MTJ

Not me.

If Rangers come back in any shape or form in any division in senior football in Scotland then I will never set foot in a Scottish football ground ever again.

I want Rangers dead and buried. I want to shine my shoes and dance all over their grave.

I want their disgusting supporters to feel the pain and to never darken the doorstep of another Scottish football ground.

Nothing less than the end of the Old Firm this summer will do for me.

You said you were finished with football for good long before this all came about Ya Mad man. What is going to happen to our Knitting Bee?

If assume Lawwell is the driving force behind this, then who are his main minions?

You can count out Milne and probably Romanov so who?

Well Gilmour has admitted to a secret hotel rendezvous with Green and McCoist. What an embarassment :barf

Or SFL club could stand firm, live within our means....... and f**k them? Thats a much better option

Of course, that's why I included "if some clubs were willing" r.e. SPL2. That's the crux.

ensure that Sevco 5088 need to follow the standard election process and screw their plans for SPL2. Those who defect from the SFL will then need to be invited into SPL 1

I'm guessing Rangers would be one of the clubs invited/'relegated' into SPL2.

If corruption wins through where will Scottish football be in 4 or 5 years time. Disillusioned fans, acrimony, gloating from some corners and a smell hanging over the game that will be hard to disperse.

A team that has cheated their way and thumbed their nose at the authorities back stronger than ever due to a huge fan base and no debt. Other teams still struggling because nothing has really changed except for less loyal and committed supporters.

The Kilmarnock chairman has complained about his club's precarious financial situation. If they go bust through relegation or some other cause will we rewrite the rules to save them? Somehow can't see that happening.

We can address this problem now and deal with the impact or we can ignore it and have to deal with it for years to come. The words 'sport integrity' may have become cliched in this debate, but sometimes a cliche is just a truth that has been repeated to often.

Edited by Granny Danger

Thistle won't reject it. Our chairman is Doncaster's warm up act.

I don't believe it actually. I know the club has stated in the past they would join an SPL 2, but no one envisioned these circumstances.

We know the SFA have had their hands all over this so Petrie is a stick on.

There is always the chance that this may be the case, but considering he knows full well the reaction this would spark from Hibs fans, I seriously doubt it until there is absolute proof.

Edited by aka

SPIN DOCTORING

We the fans of football have just been given a load of old shite there about an SPL 2.The SFA and other governing bodies keep leaking stuff or putting it out into the public domain to gauge our moods and responses.WELL they sure as hell have just about pissed off 41 clubs fans totally.

If you haven't noticed since 14th Feb we have been spoon fed shite after shit about helping them cheating B*stards get to or in the SPL ASAP at any costs only to be encountered by the wrath of the fans ready to boycott their club.Incase you haven't noticed it's you the fans of the diddy clubs not Celtic that have brought the SPL SFL and SFA to these measures in creating an SPL 2 and it's you the diddy fans who will eventually if you unite will force the ruling authorities to take the correct action "3rd division football at best for the newco" and if you all pressure your clubs by saying you will return your season tickets or not buy one and not go to any game next season then you all have the ball in your court.

If enough fans of the diddy clubs ( 40 in total ) threaten to boycott your club in protest to them getting the newco into the SPL ASAP,the reality to the ruling bodies is that you the fans have the power to kill the game completely in Scotland if the rangers newco is not dealt with accordingly.There is no football if the fans decide not to go and fork out their hard earned money every week.Why should you all subsidise the return of a team and their fans who couldn't give a flying fcuk if your team goes under returns back into the SPL eventually so they can gloat if any other club suffered the humility of liquidation and possible no newco option like the orcs have.And worse still the orcs dancing on your clubs grave laughing and spouting they are still there.

The future of the sport of football in Scotland is on a knife edge ! if the newco aren't in the SPL then SKY threatens to cut the revenue ! if the newco isn't booted down/up to the 3rd division then the other 40 clubs are going to suffer decreased gates ! claims that 5 SPL clubs now face administration ? why haven't the authorities came out with a newco solution for these clubs if they are going to go into admin !.How many clubs are now in real danger of going into admin if the newco is not dealt with as the rule books state if the fans become disillusioned with the game and the lack of sporting integrity and competitive fairness and then decide FCUK IT what's the point in going !.

Is the sport of football in Scotland about to implode because a teams management cheated by financial doping to gain titles and European monies and is about to be given the lightest of punishments to every other fans discontent.I fear it may as more and more fans express their utter dismay in the handling of a cheating club that may return in another form only to rise to the top only because they have a larger fan base than at least 40 others.The utter arrogance shown by the newco rangers fans that they should be competing for the title even when their club faced extinction even had me gob smacked,and it's their fans who now threaten the very existence of other clubs with their expected return to the top by boycotting away games.Their fans want to dance and sing to the death of any club that objected to the newco's immediate return to dominate Scottish football as they believe they should be doing is utterly insulting.

All in all why has the game been driven to this point were it can be toppled down by one club ? and there seems to be no mechanism employed or discussed to ensure if another large member club goes into liquidation to protect it's other members if such a rare event should occur again.The lack of foresight other than get the newco into the SPL ASAP shows to me the authorities only care about the OF and the money they bring and not running a sport in the best way possible.When the SKY deal was signed a long time ago the SPL as a whole should have been sold and not the OF as a protection against future TV revenue being sustained at the level the SPL will have been used to and not how much can we get "SETANTA" remember that for a few million more and we eventually got fcuked over when SETANTA went to the wall.

What happens if the newco gets into an SPL 2 and ends up in a relegation spot ? will they relegate them ? it would appear the lack of foresight is involved again if the newco failed to attain a promotion spot and may even finish in a relegation spot.

Sorry for long post peeps :D.

well said