Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

All this talk of oor fitba being a busted flush without newcorpse, just remember that on this day, ICT sign a former Madrid (both clubs) and Villareal goalkeeper.

They attracted him without newcorpse in the League.

We will survive fine without them, but with them, the Game is doomed, as it would show up our governing bodies as being corrupt as the oldcorpse.

Can someone explain to my why the SFL will die if they dont comply? Whats going to cause this death knell?

Am I being thick again?

Yeah, I don't really get it either. We are well run club with no debts with a squad and budget to match our ambitions and financial constraints.

Can someone explain to my why the SFL will die if they dont comply? Whats going to cause this death knell?

Am I being thick again?

Because they'll miss out on the spare change that the SPL grudgingly throws their way once per season presumably.

I appreciate that ur here to debate with and aren't one of the trogs and don't take it as an insult that I utterly disagree with u. The reason that clubs are carrying debt is due to the sdm cheating model. He and the MSN have tried to espouse the drip down economic model that Reagan and Thatcher did in eighties...what happened was rich got richer and poor got screwed. I've still not seen any hard numbers to support the assertion that newco will bring a fiscal benefit to any league...that's outside of all the moral arguments mind? What's contingency if they finish bottom of sfl one?? If they run o of cash ten Wks in? If they are not top of sfl one and fans desert them again leaving opponents picking up higher costs for policing insurance etc

I can only partially agree that clubs screwed their finances due to the SDM model. It was a model used by other clubs too, you only need to look at the trail of debts in the English leagues to see that Rangers weren't an exception. I don't balme Rangers for John Boyle splurging £9M. There was a culture of football debt spurred on by ever increasing revenues, this couldn't last forever.

The only solid numbers we will have is if we see companies either reduce contracts or there is a significant difference in realised value. There is also a quantifiable amount that Rangers bring due to their away support, no one knows how much support newco will get. So figures are vague right now but I think there is a consensus that the SPL is more valuable commercially with a fake Rangers compared to no Rangers.

If Rangers finishing outside promotion then they won't be promoted. Clubs will continue on and face financial dangers of an unattractive league. If they get relegated same thing, if they go bust the SFL still have £1M for TV rights and all the other good things they are getting from the deal and policing costs while higher for OF away supports are easily covered by the increased attendance.

Is it really so depressing for you that you'll no longer have the excuse of blaming Rangers for your own teams being shite?

It's one thing to support a shite team, this is football after all, it's quite something else to be pissed on.

All this talk of oor fitba being a busted flush without newcorpse, just remember that on this day, ICT sign a former Madrid (both clubs) and Villareal goalkeeper.

They attracted him without newcorpse in the League.

We will survive fine without them, but with them, the Game is doomed, as it would show up our governing bodies as being corrupt as the oldcorpse.

It seems Celtic are behind todays Farce, so your club needs to have Rangers in the league as soon as possible?

what happened to the celtic supporters pledge to boycott the team that says YES ???

CELTIC HAVE

but it wont happen as we aren't a new club

pointless arguing with you lot i will watch and see what happens to your clubs in the future.

we will see in the next few weeks if your so called 'sporting integrity' takes place.

watch this space

so if you are the same club then why have most of your team just walked away.

and if you are the same club then you should be held accountable for all the money you are due other clubs and companies. plus the tax you owe hmrc. or are you blaming the plc side of the company. btw they are all part of the same thing.1 big tax dodging cheating entity.

Dear Concerned Dunfermline Fan

I have read your letter but I am afraid I cannot act as to do so would expose the double standards at play here. The EBT thing...........it's shite, there has not been an outcome to the case and several EPL teams have admitted using them yet are not being classed as cheats. The whole non-payment of tax equals cheating it bothers me, we have let Atletico Madrid keep playing unpunished despite two years of non-payment of taxes and a total tax debt of of 115m Euros without fines added on. We even turned a blind eye when Atletico found 40 million to buy Falcao rather than pay off some of that tax debt. You see we at UEFA believe that when it came down to it 11 Atletico Madrid players beat 11 Athletic Bilbao players on the pitch so they are the champions.

My hands are tied, you probably have the least corrupt league in Europe. Suck it up, grow some balls and take your anger out on Sammy the Tammy.

Best Regards

UEFA

An important piece of clarification. (Sorry, it's been posted on here before but it's worth re-stating) TCFKAR have already been found guilty of cheating by Hector. What we're waiting on at the moment, is TCFKAR's appeal against that decision. The EPL teams you mention, yes they were charged with the same thing, but they accepted their wrongdoing and made an agreement with Hector about repayment of the tax.

It seems Celtic are behind todays Farce, so your club needs to have Rangers in the league as soon as possible?

what happened to the celtic supporters pledge to boycott the team that says YES ???

CELTIC HAVE

Source please :)

TROLL ALERT

You really have to take you head clean out your erse mate,you are a new club made from the ashes of one of the biggest cheating and most corrupt clubs ever on the planet.

You keep your history as it is history only,you have been bought into the idea that your club is still alive !.

The records will show that your newco hasn't even won a trophy or kicked a ball,instead it will say the former club won them cheated awards but the newco that took Rangers license and place is not a continuation but a replacement of a defunct company.

And if you are not a new club ! THEN PAY YOUR FCUKING DEBTS THEN ! and ask yourself why in the media your newco is being touted as a new shiny club without the debts of the old club because the newco is not the old club FCUKFACE :lol:.

Oi, 'Sevco 5088 v Celtic, Celtic v Sevco 5088' for this fighting tongue.gif

Am I being thick again?

I don't think it's being suggested that SFL would die... but it does appear to be suggested that [1] their finances might be damaged (particularly the annual settlement) and [2] they may lose clubs to the formation on an SPL2 to the exclusion of those against Newco.

SPL won the tribunal case into forming SPL2 a couple of years ago, and a threat of doing it (if some clubs are willing) creates a different complexion - one of fear - for SFL clubs.

It's one thing to support a shite team, this is football after all, it's quite something else to be pissed on.

I just want to hear Cockwomble to come out and admit that EVERYTHING he has done, suggested, recommended, pushed, proposed, forced is to ensure some form of the Rangers corpse is in as high a league as possible.

Has he ever actually said this?

pointless arguing with you lot i will watch and see what happens to your clubs in the future.

we will see in the next few weeks if your so called 'sporting integrity' takes place.

watch this space

so if you are the same club then why have most of your team just walked away.

and if you are the same club then you should be held accountable for all the money you are due other clubs and companies. plus the tax you owe hmrc. or are you blaming the plc side of the company. btw they are all part of the same thing.1 big tax dodging cheating entity.

watch this space

Wow! Dose that mean that you wont be supporting "ra pepul" cos they don't exisit and you'll cross over to another team? Look forward to seeing you and many more of your "pepul" coming through other turnstiles :D

Dear Concerned Dunfermline Fan

I have read your letter but I am afraid I cannot act as to do so would expose the double standards at play here. The EBT thing...........it's shite, there has not been an outcome to the case and several EPL teams have admitted using them yet are not being classed as cheats. The whole non-payment of tax equals cheating it bothers me, we have let Atletico Madrid keep playing unpunished despite two years of non-payment of taxes and a total tax debt of of 115m Euros without fines added on. We even turned a blind eye when Atletico found 40 million to buy Falcao rather than pay off some of that tax debt. You see we at UEFA believe that when it came down to it 11 Atletico Madrid players beat 11 Athletic Bilbao players on the pitch so they are the champions.

My hands are tied, you probably have the least corrupt league in Europe. Suck it up, grow some balls and take your anger out on Sammy the Tammy.

Best Regards

UEFA

Who mentioned EBTs? I merely spoke about the support us or go to hell attitude that has been expressed. EBTs, debt aren't corruption. Bribery is.

Mixed up cnut!

Edited by WeeHectorPar

but none of the fans of any team want 'punishments' we just want you to go to division 3

Not me.

If Rangers come back in any shape or form in any division in senior football in Scotland then I will never set foot in a Scottish football ground ever again.

I want Rangers dead and buried. I want to shine my shoes and dance all over their grave.

I want their disgusting supporters to feel the pain and to never darken the doorstep of another Scottish football ground.

Nothing less than the end of the Old Firm this summer will do for me.