Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

OK which team is more valuable?

The Motherwell guidance document said:

So 31% of our gate income comes from Rangers, meanwhile here we all are discussing the financial ramifications of Rangers no longer being in the league, which are greater than they would be if it was any other club outside Celtic. We have clubs releasing statement after statement warning of the consequences of no Rangers in the league. According to St Mirren's latest, our sponsors have exit clauses that they can invoke because Rangers aren't in the league, and Sky said "competition would deteriorate, and in that event we would have to renegotiate".

Seems like a pretty open and shut case to me mate.

Who do you think is more valuable?

Don't start quoting that guidance document, your chartered accountant and forensic accountant can hardly grasp basic arithmetic.

We're talking about a once in 125 years situation here. Might as well budget based on David Icke being right about Arran being underwater.

This is an extremely rare situation exacerbated by some very unfortunate global circumstances. I don't think clubs should budget based on the most valuable club in the country going tits up.

Which "unfortunate global circumstances" are you talking about?

Granny Danger - I don't know

HibeeJibee - What statistical evidence do you have that the chicken did in fact cross the road?

Jim McLean's Ghost - It was necessary to save Rangers and therefore the future of Scottish football.

Madwullie - Eh'm mad ye ken, really mad.

T_S_A_R - chickens don't have to cross roads! legally, a road doesn't have to be crossed by chickens.

Captain Sensible - The chicken was never allowed to cross the road. :rolleyes:

Why? Simple; it's all the Old Firms fault. They have a vested interest in not allowing chickens to cross roads because it suits their bigotted agendas.

I can't wait for the Old Firm to die, so that the sectarian agenda set by Rangers and their bigoted brothers Celtic leaves poultry free to cross whatever roads they please and the whole world will be a far better place! :D

Edited by Thistle_do_nicely

Simple.

Any creditor of RFC should be championing each and every attempt to hold those responsible, legally, liable under criminal or civil law.

HMRC are, merely, better placed to pursue matters than most others

Im sure they will. HMRC have already said they will pursue past directors of Rangers FC.

It's this season that's the problem. I thought we all got this. After that brutal cuts can be made.

It can't be this season, your club will not have sevco this season.

Granny Danger - I don't know

HibeeJibee - What statistical evidence do you have that the chicken did in fact cross the road?

Awwwwwww. Nooooooooo. :o

Granny, you are only encouraging him. :angry: Asking for statistical evidence means you will get it, big time. If it wasn't all electronic on P&B we could be looking at 3 or 4 Brazilian rain forests paying the price. :unsure:

As Ally has said "Beware what you ask for".

Suggest you book yourself in for a wee lie down tomorrow afternoon. Your heid will be dirlin by then. :blink:

Which "unfortunate global circumstances" are you talking about?

His big team going into meltdown or that recession that started hmmmmmm years ago.

They can dress this bollocks up any way they want, but at the end of the day, they will always be known as "Cheats with no history"

Sevco fans hate it, i've been riling these fuds in the Pub with it, and believe me they hate it.

I appeal to all non Sevco fans to always refer to them as "Cheats with no history" or something similar please.

Many thanks

They can dress this bollocks up any way they want, but at the end of the day, they will always be known as "Cheats with no history"

Sevco fans hate it, i've been riling these fuds in the Pub with it, and believe me they hate it.

I appeal to all non Sevco fans to always refer to them as "Cheats with no history" or something similar please.

Many thanks

Surely, they cant be both. If they are cheats then they must be the same club as before, therefore have history. If the have no history then they area new club who have not, yet, cheated.

I dont think you've thought this through :P

Although, your reasoning is still significantly above the standard of Laeotaekhun

I'm sorry Mr Yardley played (using the word very gingerly) for us, I called I'm his more exotic name Jesus De Fuk.sad.gif

I was just chancing my arm, he obviously visited the bridie stall regularly.

Edited by ayrmad

Duly corrected. At least the message was picked up. smile.gif

Where I live it's nearly a hanging offence if you don't know the words to "The Sash".

A mile up the road, it's nearly a hanging offence if you do know the words.

Mind how you go.

Many thanks

Aye - try that in Methil with the Orcs pal - nearest Casualty place is 16 miles away - the first rule of fight bars is "We don't talk aboots Rangers"

T_S_A_R - chickens don't have to cross roads! legally, a road doesn't have to be crossed by chickens.

Why? Simple; it's all the Old Firms fault. They have a vested interest in not allowing chickens to cross roads because it suits their bigotted agendas.

I can't wait for the Old Firm to die, so that the sectarian agenda set by Rangers and their bigoted brothers Celtic leaves poultry free to cross whatever roads they please and the whole world will be a far better place! :D

Bomber Broon: Ahm no gonnae tell you who ma chicken is, cos the meedja wull jist pluck it. But ah wull tell youse, ah've got hunners o'chickens. This boy here in the front, he's ma chicken. In fact, youse are ALL ma chickens

:lol::lol::lol:

Unfortunately the greenie quantum has been utilised. I wonder if you could really get a deep insight into people's personalities by asking them to answer fairly innocous questions or riddles.

Awwwwwww. Nooooooooo. :o

Granny, you are only encouraging him. :angry: Asking for statistical evidence means you will get it, big time. If it wasn't all electronic on P&B we could be looking at 3 or 4 Brazilian rain forests paying the price. :unsure:

As Ally has said "Beware what you ask for".

Suggest you book yourself in for a wee lie down tomorrow afternoon. Your heid will be dirlin by then. :blink:

If he's in his loft/basement/coffin doing research he's not on here bothering me. When he comes back with the evidence I'll ask for a bibliography of source material.