Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Good spot! But my point remains, we would not lose ALL the £16m.

Of course we wouldn't, the SPL clubs have 2 years to downsize, if they can't/don't manage it in that timeframe they don't deserve to avoid admin themselves.

How many forensic accountants would it take to check out every shareholder and every director of every Scottish Football Club, and who would pay for them?

The SFA can only rely on the information they are given, and act when it it is shown to be false.

This blaming the SFA for their troubles is another wheeze dreamt up by the Entity formerly known as etc....

I'm not blaming the SFA/SPL for the troubles of RFC.

However, what I am suggesting is that both organisations may/could be held, legally, liable because of their negligence.

I have no allegiance to the former RFC, or any other Scottish Club, I was only speculating upon the way that HMRC might view matters, in an attempt to maximise recovered revenues.

No more, no less.

St Mirren statement specifically mentions exit clauses that sponsors could use.

Surely it's upto St Mirren and every other club to sign and live within contracts that cover all eventualities rather than depend on clubs they don't give a flying fcuk about to bail them out.

The current deal has 2 years to go.

Anda - if the current deal involves 4 OF games then how was that possible - say CELfish had been 7th prior to the split 2 years ago.What happens then - rigging to get them into top 6?

These are just things Orcs/the Daily Retard make up.

I've yet to see anyone definitively tell me what the old/new Sky contracts would involve.

Just thinking we have one month to kick off. For this plan to work

1 they will have to reorganise fixture lists- how long does that take?

2 season tickets costs will go up or down depending on this plan- Are people who have already bought them going to be charged more/less? Utter chaos

3 they are going to have rewrite the SFL/SPL rules- takes them two years to vote on who makes the tea..

4 clubs have already made financial plans for this season, they are going to change? - spend more- spend less/

Thats just the obvious ones. There are probaly a lot more stuff that are in the way before this can even become possible...

They may be using SPL football in Scotland as a loss leader to get people to watch EPL.

Do Tesco sell bags of shite as a loss leader to sell their wares?

Just thinking we have one month to kick off. For this plan to work

1 they will have to reorganise fixture lists- how long does that take?

2 season tickets costs will go up or down depending on this plan- Are people who have already bought them going to be charged more/less? Utter chaos

3 they are going to have rewrite the SFL/SPL rules- takes them two years to vote on who makes the tea..

4 clubs have already made financial plans for this season, they are going to change? - spend more- spend less/

Thats just the obvious ones. There are probaly a lot more stuff that are in the way before this can even become possible...

Why would any of those things happen?

The SPL would still have 12 teams. Dundee/Dunfermline would replace "Club 12" in the fixture list.

SFL1 would still have 10 teams. Sevco Rangers would replace Dundee/Dunfermline in the fixture list.

Why would season ticket prices change? All clubs except Sevco Rangers and Dundee/Dunfermline would be playing the same number of games in the same division.

The SPL and SFL would not be merging for another year.

Clubs are going to have to alter financial plans regardless.

Anda - if the current deal involves 4 OF games then how was that possible - say CELfish had been 7th prior to the split 2 years ago.What happens then - rigging to get them into top 6?

These are just things Orcs/the Daily Retard make up.

I've yet to see anyone definitively tell me what the old/new Sky contracts would involve.

I don't know what's involved in contracts, but I'd be surprised if contracts contain anything that encourages sport to do the shit suggested over the last few months, don't think UEFA/FIFA rules would accept such clauses.

Surely it's upto St Mirren and every other club to sign and live within contracts that cover all eventualities rather than depend on clubs they don't give a flying fcuk about to bail them out.

We're talking about a once in 125 years situation here. Might as well budget based on David Icke being right about Arran being underwater.

This is an extremely rare situation exacerbated by some very unfortunate global circumstances. I don't think clubs should budget based on the most valuable club in the country going tits up.

Gordon Smith is an odious c**t, just listend to the Rangers apologist speaking on SSN insisting that Zombie Rangers would make the first division an "exciting leaague".

What a condecending cock swallower that man is.

Moved on to interviewing random Zombie followers , complete neanderthals apart from one who talked about some integrity and beng put into div 1 as a "sham".

We are all guessing at what the SKY position is. SKY have said nothing tangible.

Why is Doncaster not making public the details of the contract with SKY.

Why is Doncaster not making public the detail of the discussions with SKY?

Why is the SPL chairman or members not applying pressure on Doncaster to do the above?

And before anyone uses the term 'commercial confidentiality', that goes out the window if SKY are trying to screw us over; I was watching football long before we took Murdoch's shilling.

We're talking about a once in 125 years situation here. Might as well budget based on David Icke being right about Arran being underwater.

This is an extremely rare situation exacerbated by some very unfortunate global circumstances. I don't think clubs should budget based on the most valuable club in the country going tits up.

Says it all about you.

I was going to say "Motherwell supporter in 'Rangers is the most valuable club in the country' shock", but that would be an insult to the decent Motherwell fans who make up the majority of your club's support.

Why would any of those things happen?

The SPL would still have 12 teams. Dundee/Dunfermline would replace "Club 12" in the fixture list.

SFL1 would still have 10 teams. Sevco Rangers would replace Dundee/Dunfermline in the fixture list.

Why would season ticket prices change? All clubs except Sevco Rangers and Dundee/Dunfermline would be playing the same number of games in the same division.

The SPL and SFL would not be merging for another year.

Clubs are going to have to alter financial plans regardless.

Hmm I thought the plans were more extensive that just swapping teams...