Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

If you really have dreamed of winning the league than that is just delusional. St. Mirren will likely never win the league, I honestly don't give a shit.

And unlike many here I won't abandon my team because a decision is made out of their hands. Fans really are utterly ridiculous at times.

The decision is not out of your hands, it is being influenced by threats and blackmail from your club through the SPL Board.

Excellent post, TheLip69. I think I am a similar generation, I certainly share your views here.

Referring to the period you mention, let's say when we had the Cobra: I was mightily pished off that Sellic managed to play a whole season at Hampden, whereas every other team before and after had to meet the Taylor Report requirements and undertake general ground maintenance work in pre-season. Of course, this was essentially, other than a few academics, in pre-internet days. At risking neg rep here from the Eastenders here; fair enough, if that proposal had been made today, would fans of other clubs just bent over and taken a big one up the bomb bay shrugged their shoulders and got on with things?

I've seen OF bias all my generation; the spoof Rancid back page of "Terry Butcher Has A Cold"/"Dundee United Lose To Gothenberg- See Page 67, column 5" wasn't far from the truth at all. We are currently seeing a big backlash against Chico and Traynor; in truth this has always been the case.

I'm completely scunnered with Scottish football such that I asked to get my account (Shallow Dave) terminated on Steelmen Online. I'm here because there's a bit more of a wider and intellectual debate, however should Zombie Buttfuckers From G51 end up in the SFL1, I guarantee no Scottish Football entity or association will ever receive any of my hard-earned again.

Oh, people are free to discuss the semantics between boycotts and walk-outs. Whatever floats your boat......

PA

If you feel so strongly about it get your chairmen to withdraw their support for the proposal and allow the SFL to make the decision free of intimidation.

Can anyone else think of a reason why Dundee or Dunfermline weren't put into the SPL as soon as Newco were rejected other than to keep the vacancy free for Newco should the SFL reject them?

I can't.

Can anyone else think of a reason why Dundee or Dunfermline weren't put into the SPL as soon as Newco were rejected other than to keep the vacancy free for Newco should the SFL reject them?

I can't.

Look at my earlier post. Why are Newco elected to the SFL before a vacancy becomes available? So that when they are in D1 and Dundee's and Dunfermline's resignations, as well as all the others, are refused Newco can be promoted into the SPL without a vote by the SPL clubs.

I got a bank charge the other day, was my fault you know. See I completely messed up my budget but now I guess I'll have to pay the fine and just get on with it. Shame I'm not a football club then I could just blame Rangers...

I know what you're thinking, here's another bear with a chip on his shoulder. Well it's not true. Rangers messed up monumentally, they stiffed the tax man (strange how many denizens of parkhead suddenly care about the queens bank balance) they stiffed other football clubs they stiffed small businesses and they eventually went down in a blaze of arrogance one news of the world phone hacker was said to have described as "a bit dis-tasteful".

Since February everybody's had their pound of flesh and oh boy what a party it's been. In the beginning it was fair and the criticism which flowed was justified but fuelled by lashings of pent up anger / jealously / self-righteousness all and sundry have had their say, one hundred years of hatred and envy has poured forth. No critisim is too much, no ancient slight or percived controversial loss has been left un-avenged and truly the mob has spoken. Rangers must be punished. Then again. then again. then again. Repeat until bored.

Sporting integrity is the new black (or should I say Japanese tour grey...). That fantastic little phrase © Lawwell '08 has made a comeback in a major way. Rangers we are told must not be allowed to darken the SPL's hallowed turf / sand again; they must be cast asunder and taught a lesson. And do you know what? I agree; we knew the rules because we bloody helped make them. We were part of the cabal and ran it arrogantly for our own means for far too long forgetting that one day even the mighty might just need a friend. We built a castle on sand and when it collapsed we should pay the price, no bailout for "the establishment".

But now the pygmies have spoken. Every no mark supporters group has had their say and "people power" has rescued the Scottish game, for after all what is the SPL without its integrity? Well pretty much the same as it is now. It's a flawed broken product were teams can play 18, 19 or 20 games home or away each season. Where Falkirk can't get in with a new ground being built but Gretna can swan in and ground share a swimming pool. Where special dispensation cannot be given to clubs to solve a fixture crisis but can Gretna can play Celtic at Almond vale. Where chairman speak of punishing Rangers for their fiscal failures while presiding over £33 million of debt.

But with those big nasty bigots from Govan the spl is going to thrive. Blue chip sponsors will rush to buy into the new super competitive league were any one of half a dozen teams can come second to Celtic! Sky will no doubt cancel super Sunday to broadcast Dundee vs. Ross County from a packed Dens park as families have picnics outside the new sectarian free grounds of the spl. Everybody will hold hands and sing when hopefully in a few years Rangers will gain a place in this footballing Utopia. Maybe that day will coincide with Rooney signing on at Aberdeen citing "pure financial greed" as the motivation for his move to the best league in the world?

I'd at least have respect for any fans group who simply said "yeah we just want to stick it to the Rangers" instead of hiding behind clichéd phrases. But what of this sporting integrity? Surely it should be followed through to the last and most Rangers fans agree. Apparently we only want to go to the third division to see others in financial trouble, it's awfully good when people tell you what you are thinking isn't it? For me and many others that is not the case, we want to go to the third division to start again, to build anew. We want to build bridges and if not forget the past then at least be given a chance to put it behind us. We have been punished more severely than others already (just how many points did Motherwell get docked?), but for some no punishment is enough. The twitching corpse must be flogged until it bleeds no more.

We do not want any parachute into the first division and it is being forced upon us by the self-same chairmen who proclaimed that sporting integrity has no price. Well apparently it does and its roughly £1 million a year plus play offs. But again this isn't the case, it's all being done to help the Rangers, the hibs fans know this for a fact. Perhaps one of them should ask their chairman why he's the main architect of the plan.

Scottish football is in a dire state but nobody really seems to care, its all Rangers fault anyway. The reformation of the game should not be tacked onto the demise and rehabilitation of rangers. It is an issue in its own right and a far more important issue at that. There will hopefully always be Rangers, a St Mirren, Kilmarnock and Dundee united too. Scotland's needs football, healthy competitive football because its woven into the very fabric of our society.

Right now the baws burst but instead of fixing the puncture people are hell bent on picking the seam...

You will get absolutely no where with common sense on this website, they hate your team more on here than they do on the huddleboard or kerrydale street or the likes.

Paul Gascoigne ? Christ on a bike, obviously battle fatigue / PTSD is taking it's toll on some of the Weegia tadpoles. They're just making it up during their coffe breaks now. :lol:

To think that there will be thoosands of blue polyester-clad halfwits buying this shite.

What next ? The exhumation of Bill Struth to lead the next rescue consortium ?

Soylent Green.

Edit:- Not sure if already posted, Douglas Rae response to Doncaster / Regan blackmail & lies.

http://www.heraldscotland.com/sport/football/morton-chairman-launches-scathing-attack-on-scottish-footballs-top-brass.18111915

Edited by Florentine_Pogen

I can't.

It's the SPL keeping their options open incase the SFL decided to refuse Sevco altogether. They would then drop sevco into the SPL claiming they had no other option.

I hope Gazza and Bomber hold a joint rally. I can imagine them trying to outdo each other in the 'I can spout the most inarticulate shite and still get a huge cheer from the crowd' competition. Any such meeting should be televised on a global scale followed by the Scottish Tourist Board's latest advertising campaign explaining why people should visit our fair country.

'Visit Scotland - It's a Beautiful Country and Pish Like This Doesn't Happen Often'.

I got a bank charge the other day, was my fault you know. See I completely messed up my budget but now I guess I'll have to pay the fine and just get on with it. Shame I'm not a football club then I could just blame Rangers...

I know what you're thinking, here's another bear with a chip on his shoulder. Well it's not true. Rangers messed up monumentally, they stiffed the tax man (strange how many denizens of parkhead suddenly care about the queens bank balance) they stiffed other football clubs they stiffed small businesses and they eventually went down in a blaze of arrogance one news of the world phone hacker was said to have described as "a bit dis-tasteful".

Since February everybody's had their pound of flesh and oh boy what a party it's been. In the beginning it was fair and the criticism which flowed was justified but fuelled by lashings of pent up anger / jealously / self-righteousness all and sundry have had their say, one hundred years of hatred and envy has poured forth. No critisim is too much, no ancient slight or percived controversial loss has been left un-avenged and truly the mob has spoken. Rangers must be punished. Then again. then again. then again. Repeat until bored.

Sporting integrity is the new black (or should I say Japanese tour grey...). That fantastic little phrase © Lawwell '08 has made a comeback in a major way. Rangers we are told must not be allowed to darken the SPL's hallowed turf / sand again; they must be cast asunder and taught a lesson. And do you know what? I agree; we knew the rules because we bloody helped make them. We were part of the cabal and ran it arrogantly for our own means for far too long forgetting that one day even the mighty might just need a friend. We built a castle on sand and when it collapsed we should pay the price, no bailout for "the establishment".

But now the pygmies have spoken. Every no mark supporters group has had their say and "people power" has rescued the Scottish game, for after all what is the SPL without its integrity? Well pretty much the same as it is now. It's a flawed broken product were teams can play 18, 19 or 20 games home or away each season. Where Falkirk can't get in with a new ground being built but Gretna can swan in and ground share a swimming pool. Where special dispensation cannot be given to clubs to solve a fixture crisis but can Gretna can play Celtic at Almond vale. Where chairman speak of punishing Rangers for their fiscal failures while presiding over £33 million of debt.

But with those big nasty bigots from Govan the spl is going to thrive. Blue chip sponsors will rush to buy into the new super competitive league were any one of half a dozen teams can come second to Celtic! Sky will no doubt cancel super Sunday to broadcast Dundee vs. Ross County from a packed Dens park as families have picnics outside the new sectarian free grounds of the spl. Everybody will hold hands and sing when hopefully in a few years Rangers will gain a place in this footballing Utopia. Maybe that day will coincide with Rooney signing on at Aberdeen citing "pure financial greed" as the motivation for his move to the best league in the world?

I'd at least have respect for any fans group who simply said "yeah we just want to stick it to the Rangers" instead of hiding behind clichéd phrases. But what of this sporting integrity? Surely it should be followed through to the last and most Rangers fans agree. Apparently we only want to go to the third division to see others in financial trouble, it's awfully good when people tell you what you are thinking isn't it? For me and many others that is not the case, we want to go to the third division to start again, to build anew. We want to build bridges and if not forget the past then at least be given a chance to put it behind us. We have been punished more severely than others already (just how many points did Motherwell get docked?), but for some no punishment is enough. The twitching corpse must be flogged until it bleeds no more.

We do not want any parachute into the first division and it is being forced upon us by the self-same chairmen who proclaimed that sporting integrity has no price. Well apparently it does and its roughly £1 million a year plus play offs. But again this isn't the case, it's all being done to help the Rangers, the hibs fans know this for a fact. Perhaps one of them should ask their chairman why he's the main architect of the plan.

Scottish football is in a dire state but nobody really seems to care, its all Rangers fault anyway. The reformation of the game should not be tacked onto the demise and rehabilitation of rangers. It is an issue in its own right and a far more important issue at that. There will hopefully always be Rangers, a St Mirren, Kilmarnock and Dundee united too. Scotland's needs football, healthy competitive football because its woven into the very fabric of our society.

Right now the baws burst but instead of fixing the puncture people are hell bent on picking the seam...

I am thoroughly enjoying your anguish.

Incidentally, the ONLY punishment you've had for entering Administration is a meaningless 10 point penalty which made f**k all difference to the league standings anyway.

Nae luck :lol:

I hope Gazza and Bomber hold a joint rally. I can imagine them trying to outdo each other in the 'I can spout the most inarticulate shite and still get a huge cheer from the crowd' competition. Any such meeting should be televised on a global scale followed by the Scottish Tourist Board's latest advertising campaign explaining why people should visit our fair country.

'Visit Scotland - It's a Beautiful Country and Pish Like This Doesn't Happen Often'.

Come on GD, get with the programme - they changed their name about 10 years ago to 'Visit Scotland'. You still getting your news via. homing pigeon in Dundeh ? :D

Edited by Florentine_Pogen

You will get absolutely no where with common sense on this website, they hate OUR team more on here than they do on the huddleboard or kerrydale street or the likes.

Sorted ;)

Paul Gascoigne ? Christ on a bike, obviously battle fatigue / PTSD is taking it's toll on some of the Weegia tadpoles. They're just making it up during their coffe breaks now. :lol:

To think that there will be thoosands of blue polyester-clad halfwits buying this shite.

What next ? The exhumation of Bill Struth to lead the next rescue consortium ?

Soylent Green.

Edit:- Not sure if already posted, Douglas Rae response to Doncaster / Regan blackmail & lies.

http://www.heraldsco...-brass.18111915

The claim by several that Scottish ffootball is in meltdown is closer to the truth than most people accept. But.....it's not financial meltdown but bureaucratic. We have guys at the top i.e. Regan who talks tough in private, then fudges when put on the spot in public, trying to play both ends against the middle, then we have complete knobs like Doncaster who is tough in neither situation, just a pure fudger (or fudgepacker), and finally we have Longmuir who's trying to play the fans' favourite in public, but a two-faced twister in private. We need rid of the three of them and a decent, honest, proper organiser who knows the rules and insists everyone stick by them. I just hope this results in a butterfly moment where the ugly pupa gets an internal liquidisation and emerges as a beautiful graceful creature. (I know, I'm deluded, ain't I?)

Come on GD, get with the programme - they changed their name about 10 years ago to 'Visit Scotland'. You still getting your news via. homing pigeon in Dundeh ? :D

I am the first to admit that I am sometimes a little bit behind when it comes to topical issues. On that note, how's the Scottish Cup campaign coming along. :rolleyes:

(Awaits response to 'little behind' comment). :lol:

Since February everybody's had their pound of flesh and oh boy what a party it's been. In the beginning it was fair and the criticism which flowed was justified but fuelled by lashings of pent up anger / jealously / self-righteousness

Jealous? Oh...my...god...when will you lot get it? No-one is jealous, you're generally despised, were long before this, no-one aspires to be like you, no-one wishes to be you.

What has inspired such anger (you're right here), and agreement from all sides, from one end of the country to the other, is a sense of outrage at the long term perpetration of deliberate cheating from TCFKAR and favouritism from the game's governing bodies.

Self-Righteousness? I had to look that up to be sure I understood what it meant, because I'm not sure you do? Are we being self-righteous? Yes, yes I would say we are, because as far as we know, none of us have been deliberately and systematically cheating for 20+ years, so of course we are being self-righteous, and if my team were found to have been acting in the way that TCFKAR has been, then I would expect them to be treated in exactly the same way as we all expect Sevco to now be treated. The difference of course being, I would be abso-fucking-lutely embarressed about the actions my club had taken, and contrite in my response.

Perhaps if some of you Traynorites had thought similarly, your new club may have been recieved much more kindly than it has been, and treated with the respect those actions deserve. As it is, you are being treated with the respect your current actions deserve.