Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

The Sfa board announced a sponsership for themselves today from a confectionary company. Regan + Donacaster will be appearing with these sponsers flashes on their suits from now on............

602379_10150919274410981_1039554461_n.jpg

I understood it being Sevco away to Stennie.

Sevco replace Stranraer in the league and surely that would extend to Ramsdens Cup?

By the time this is posted no doubt it will have been answered - Dundee have replaced Sevco in the SPL, so Sevco will take over Dundee's fixture in the Ramsdens. If Dunfermline had gone back up Sevco would have taken over their fixture. Stranraer are unaffected in cup competitions by Sevco.

ETA: Should have waited until I had read 4 more posts! laugh.gif

Edited by Jacksgranda

Some idiot Rangers fans says both Celtic & Rangers take 15/20,000 away fans to SPL games

Head out the sand please mate

Reminds me of the guy on that real football factories.

They were interviewing a Rangers fan who claimed 60,000 turned up at Ibrox for the Old firm reserve gamerolleyes.gif

Bad enough that the ground only holds 50,000 now, but the game was before they filled in the corners.

Auld Rangers brought up a squad of youngsters for Charlie King's testimonial last year. If it's the same bunch, they will walk the 3rd division !!

The only weak link that night was Andy Webster, who was pissed off at having to play at Brechin and basically couldn't be arsed. Hopefully that will be the case with the " superstars" Newco have left in the squad this season !!! ;)

Wait til the first paycheck bounces and see how many talented youngsters they have left! I still dont they have enough cash to start the season tbh and defo not enough to finish. Those youngsters are more likely to be stacking shelves at the new govan asda

article-0-0C3CF89B000005DC-856_634x375.jpg

Donkeymaster "You'll be alright Stewey,it's not like we've fucked anything up".

Nancy Regan "It's no that ! it's that I leaked an e-mail last month".

Donkeymaster "I'm also leaking something between my legs right now and what's your problem ?".

Nancy Regan "Your a complete and utter fukwit aren't you ! you said the newco would be in the 1st division guaranteed".

Donkeymaster "Don't worry we'll push Green's newco into the SPL today and no-one will even notice".

Nancy Regan "I've just came to my senses you retard and I'm going to get the sack because you are an arsehole of the highest caliber".

Donkeymaster "I'm not getting the sack because I'm way too clever and even manged to get the SKY deal reduced saving SKY money,hows that for marketing ?".

Nancy Regan "OH DEAR GOD ! the drugs are wearing off now,I think I've fucked everything up by listening to you on bags of smack these last few months".

Donkeymaster "I'm OK I took all the rest of my prescription meds this morning and looking forward to stupidly smiling in front of the media ".

Nancy Regan "This is a complete nightmare dude".

Donkeymaster "Hey how about a 42 team premier SPL playing each team once and we'll rig it so Green's newco always get's a home fixture ? do you think they'll go for that ?".

Nancy Regan "Fucking hell you cockwomble ! why can't you just fucking shut up EH ! I'm having the worst day ever and your just the most ugliest fucker on the planet and why I can't bear to look at you right now".

:D

Remember everyone - our game is about to die a slow, lingering death.

WE ARE DOOMED!!!!

John Laurie who played Private Fraser was indeed a Doonhamer.

He died about thirty years ago, but his spirit seems to live on in our boardroom.

Edited by Monkey Tennis

Hmmmm, I wonder what these "issues" are:

STV Sport@STVSport Charles Green: ‘Number of issues between Rangers and SFA over club licence’

http://t.co/80s2O9vC

At a guess no visible businesses plan no working capital no transparency on investors and nae cash to pay oldcos football debts.

Due to my wifi going tits up and using up my mobile data allowance i've missed quite a lot of this, so can anyone tell me if we know how many ST's sevco have sold for div 3?

Are they still selling them at SPL prices?

How in the name of Greek buggery are sevco meant to survive on 3rd division income?

At a guess no visible businesses plan no working capital no transparency on investors and nae cash to pay oldcos football debts.

...no morals, no scruple, no humility, no future. I wonder if he has the £1 (plus 50p booking fee) for the Stagecoach back to Englandshire?

No, I forgot he gave £2 to Craigy Whyte. :P

But didn't the powers that be see all these documents, bank accounts and assurances before they voted them into SFL3?

Surely only idiots would vote th..................oh I see..........dry.gif

...no morals, no scruple, no humility, no future. I wonder if he has the £1 (plus 50p booking fee) for the Stagecoach back to Englandshire?

No, I forgot he gave £2 to Craigy Whyte. :P

Didnt he say at the time that the £2 would make a 200% profit for Whyte? unsure.gif

Edited by PeeTeeJag

Listened to Talksport for a few minutes there while I was in the car.

Durham & Gough genuinely do believe that the entire Scottish game is now facing collapse... 5 top-tier clubs are going to fold... the only reason Rangers weren't kept in SPL / put into SFL1 was due to spite and hate... SFL3 is like public parks... and so on.

Oh, and 'Goughy' - it's Berwick, not Bur-weck, you idiot.

Due to my wifi going tits up and using up my mobile data allowance i've missed quite a lot of this, so can anyone tell me if we know how many ST's sevco have sold for div 3?

Are they still selling them at SPL prices?

How in the name of Greek buggery are sevco meant to survive on 3rd division income?

They have the Celtic precedent to go on, a coach load of fresh faced youths should go down well in some the remoter parts of Scottish football..ph34r.gif