Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Hahaha I like how you can use the word FUCKERS but b*****ds isn't allowed!!!! biggrin.gif

You can say bastards or cunts if you wish - just italicise one letter to break the swear filter - but be prepared for wanrings/banstick from mods/Admin fd gone too far

I've been buying the Express lately, pish paper I know but their stance last week on the day of the vote was superb and they've been good since. Back page today though resembles the Record at it's worst, telling the mugs what they want to hear. Newco linked with Steve Jennings, Robbie Neilson, Scott Robertson, Ian Black again and in talks supposedly with Dene Shiels! Why on earth would any of those choose to play in the Third Division? Robertson has been linked with a Championship club and Brentford, Jennings I also recall linked to League 1. If the story is true, big if, is this more Rangers delusion? Personally I think they should go for Canning, Mensing and McAlister, all out of contract at Accies, as much more realistic targets.

He'll be chugging himself into a coma with the thought

Wonder if we will ever make it to the golden page:

Prob would have hit the target today if Claymore and Wisbit kept up their pish.

This is the first time I typed in John McVeigh is a tit. Lol, it does work!

Edited by Stagmaster

LOL - dunno if you were good at fitba when younger. I'm thinking of when I was playing when I was 20 many moons ago..............as left back I'd just whisper in the ear of anyone better than me that I'd effing break their leg if got past me to intimidate them. It'll work on the Sevco boys and truly the talk on the field on the 3rd Div/our Cup game against Sevco

I used to play right back. Our left back and I always used to decide within the first 5 mins of a game whether his opposite number or mine was more of a danger. We would then swap places and nail the guy early doors which would result in a yellow card. We would then swap back to our original positions and nail the guy again early in the second half which would sometimes result in another yellow, but as it was two different defenders, no red card. smile.gif

I can definitely see the young SevCo lads running home to their mums after one of the ex junior players in the 3rd has his wicked way. biggrin.gif

Having just gone through the 6 pages of horriffic "banter" that kept certain posters up through the night... do any of today's papers or other outlets carry any explanation r.e. SPL? This claim on BBC that they're somehow able to block Rangers transfer of SFA membership, and/or are demanding SFL give them some of any TV deal negotiated for Rangers games. Some details would be nice.

Relying on MSM for news. :lol:

Better sticking with P&B. There's a HibeeJibee guy who's usually more clued up than the papers.

P&B

Wonder if we will ever make it to the golden page:

Prob would have hit the target today if Claymore and Wisbit kept up their pish.

This is the first time I typed in John McVeigh is a tit. Lol, it does work!

I can only assume Wisbit was on a grinding come down and nursing a bottle of vodka. It is the only possible explanation. I have not see "Yawn" as a Reply to an internet thread since the early days of AOL Online.

Can I just say Im delighted that it looks like the transfer ban will let them sign players before the season starts with their number one target seeming to be Gary Teale, if we somehow got him off the wage bill it would be the biggest shocker of the season - please just dont let anyone know he would struggle in the third, let alone the spl.

I also saw this and thought of Sevco.

17919425656385112482417.jpg

You can say bastards or cunts if you wish - just italicise one letter to break the swear filter - but be prepared for wanrings/banstick from mods/Admin fd gone too far

Which poor sod has to read through everything posted on P&B?

AND

Ok, I'll go first. Anybody got a link to Off the Ball?........................only kidding.

Surely if the "SEVCO" bigots pocket £800K, then UEFA would order them to reimburse the clubs that their predecessors owed money to.

Or has it been decided somewhere along the line, that only some aspects of the "oldco" cheating bigots have to be picked up by the "SEVCO" bigots?

Sorry you're talking bollocks. The old company is dead but the business continues. That's why TUPE applied. Rangers (a football business, running from particular premises, carrying out a particular type work, with a particular brand and particular set of customers) are the undertaking. That business undertaking was sold by the administrators to Green to allow Green to continue that undertaking. Those exact circumstances are one of the exceptions to the prohibition on reusing company names/trading names.

Rule 4.228 of the Insolvency Rules 1986

I can break that down and explain it to you further if you're still struggling.

Presuming what you say is correct, for the moment, have these tasks, detailed in the rules, been carried out?

(That's a rhetorical question, I accept you have no way of knowing.)

rhetorical, ha ha, it's like a word off orcmedia.

Edited by cyderspaceman

There is not a fucking chance in hell that Southampton will fork out nearly a million quid for Davis when FIFA have just ratified the free transfers of four other players in literally exactly the same circumstances. I have no idea who the Record think they're kidding.

I've been buying the Express lately, pish paper I know but their stance last week on the day of the vote was superb and they've been good since. Back page today though resembles the Record at it's worst, telling the mugs what they want to hear. Newco linked with Steve Jennings, Robbie Neilson, Scott Robertson, Ian Black again and in talks supposedly with Dene Shiels! Why on earth would any of those choose to play in the Third Division? Robertson has been linked with a Championship club and Brentford, Jennings I also recall linked to League 1. If the story is true, big if, is this more Rangers delusion? Personally I think they should go for Canning, Mensing and McAlister, all out of contract at Accies, as much more realistic targets.

Even if it is true, why on earth would they want those players for SFL3 or SFL2? They would be looking for £3-5k per week at least.

Surely it's better to go for the cheaper players such as the ones you suggested, who would still be far too good for those leagues?

I used to play right back. Our left back and I always used to decide within the first 5 mins of a game whether his opposite number or mine was more of a danger. We would then swap places and nail the guy early doors which would result in a yellow card. We would then swap back to our original positions and nail the guy again early in the second half which would sometimes result in another yellow, but as it was two different defenders, no red card. smile.gif

I can definitely see the young SevCo lads running home to their mums after one of the ex junior players in the 3rd has his wicked way. biggrin.gif

Hahahaha - good manouvre! I would have been useless as right back tho. Our centre-back was 6'6 and captain and used to intimidate me if I didn't get me ass up the wing enuf! "Dally move yer arse" will ring in my ears until the day they burn me when dead

LOL - dunno if you were good at fitba when younger. I'm thinking of when I was playing when I was 20 many moons ago..............as left back I'd just whisper in the ear of anyone better than me that I'd effing break their leg if got past me to intimidate them. It'll work on the Sevco boys and truly the talk on the field on the 3rd Div/our Cup game against Sevco

I was left back too.

My method was to whack them in the first challenge and just stare at them, worked a treat mostly.

ETA I didn't do up the wing, too slow !

Edited by DuntoiRab

Hahahaha - good manouvre! I would have been useless as right back tho. Our centre-back was 6'6 and captain and used to intimidate me if I didn't get me ass up the wing enuf! "Dally move yer arse" will ring in my ears until the day they burn me when dead

Neither the left back or myself were big but we could tackle, most of the time fairly. I remember one young lad that played for the other team (his dad was the coach). He must have been in his early teens and his dad had been bragging that his son was going to sign S form with Celtic. The lad got passed our left back twice and set up 2 goals. The third time he tried it our experienced ex pro (you know who you are Bobby Houston!!!) sent this lad into orbit. It's amazing how far a 10st teenager can fly. biggrin.gif