Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Who the f**k is Andy Cameron? His voice makes me think he's the "the big hoose must stay open" boy.

"Andy Cameron, on the radio, nice to know that you've got a friend", went his jingle, as I recall. He had a hilarious Radio Scotland show that was on before Sportsound back in the late eighties. And when I say hilarious, I mean shit.

On 28/07/2012 at 11:23, GreenockRover said:

Dual contracts and EBT's can't " go away" too much is already known about them and if Regan/Doncaster try to "manage" this issue into a darkened cupboard then they are sadly mistaken and would be laying themselves wide open to charges of corruption and wifull neglect of their responsibilities.

Whereas their secret dealings to try and shoe-horn Rangers into SFL1, pursuit of SFL TV rights, and holding lengthy "negotiations" with Rangers about transferring the membership, have layed themselves wide open to accusations of...?

I'm sure we're all bracing ourselves for the promised "social unrest", "unviable option", "slow lingering death" and "£3M TV deal", too.

Anything could happen.

Edited by HibeeJibee

OYF!! Andy Cameron says he's gonny check P&B out. Ya fuckin dancer...

Won't hold my breath, doubt he knows how to use the interweb on one of those new fangled computer deelies.

Was in a bun pub last night wi a bun mate and i obviously took the p&b diddy team stance on all things sevco. I got hit with the scottish football will die, 90 minute bigot but i'm okay, it's an institution and the big hoose must stay open pishflaps. I responded with sevco is a wee diddy 3rd division team and you and your other cheeks sectarian keech is of no interest to modern man, I grabbed my man bag and guyliner and walked out of there with my head held high...now of to watch the ton destroy the mark yardley pie eating select 11.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Whereas their secret dealings to try and shoe-horn Rangers into SFL1, Doncaster's pursuit of SFL TV rights, and holding lengthy "negotiations" with Rangers about transferring the member'ship, have layed themselves wide open to accusations of...?

I'm sure we're all bracing ourselves for the promised "social unrest", "unviable option", "slow lingering death" and "£3M TV deal", too.

Anything could happen.

Indeed it could. However, " negotiated deals" and future restructuring plans etc are not something which makes them prosecutable in law, it just makes them incompetent or collusional.

If evidence on Dual Contracts and EBT's exists then to not carry out the responsibilities of the governing bodies in prosecuting that to the full is unlawful.

This explains the delay in their sfa membership, SFA know punishments are likely or they'll be in the vortex of sh** too. The Orc Nation neither care or understand this.... Because thats truly how stupid they are.

Anybody asked how ra peepul are going to pay for all heir players over the next couple of years, with Black all but signed according to the beeb thats a hell of an overhead already....rackin up debt from the get go!

It's absolutely insane. They could find a load of guys who would easily get them back-to-back promotions for a grand a week but instead they are once again spunking away cash on high wages. Will they ever learn?

It's absolutely insane. They could find a load of guys who would easily get them back-to-back promotions for a grand a week but instead they are once again spunking away cash on high wages. Will they ever learn?

Hopefully not.