Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Guest Kincardine

Maybe destroying two cities in two European finals !?!?!

Oh please. Get a sense of proportion. Places like Hiroshima, Nagasaki, Coventry and Dresden were destroyed. Clydebank was blootered.

Not making any excuses for us - but, "destroying two cities"? Just calm the f**k down.

Look at the Bears who post on this site. Now we obviously have a few wee fannies - but look at the long-standing members here. Do you see many, "spewing hatred, bile, blame and revenge"? I think not.

It's easy to portray us as fat, drunken, wife-beating, sashed-up Orange b*****ds. The truth is duller and much more prosaic: we're just ordinary people who like our team and like football.

Pity you chose a team synonymous with sectarianism and violence. You guys are in the minority. Deal with it.

1345546612[/url]' post='6548646']

Oh please. Get a sense of proportion. Places like Hiroshima, Nagasaki, Coventry and Dresden were destroyed. Clydebank was blootered.

Not making any excuses for us - but, "destroying two cities"? Just calm the f**k down.

Don't be even more of a fud, we are talkin about the rep of Scottish football here, not the history of the world.

Woooooooooooooossssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhh

Guest Kincardine

Don't be even more of a fud, we are talkin about the rep of Scottish football here, not the history of the world.

Ah maybe you've got the memory of a goldfish and forgot the guy who said, "Maybe destroying two cities in two European finals !?!?! "

Sorry to remind you but some of us can actually scroll back and read previous posts.

Look at the Bears who post on this site. Now we obviously have a few wee fannies - but look at the long-standing members here. Do you see many, "spewing hatred, bile, blame and revenge"? I think not.

It's easy to portray us as fat, drunken, wife-beating, sashed-up Orange b*****ds. The truth is duller and much more prosaic: we're just ordinary people who like our team and like football.

If you fly with the crows, you get shot with the crows.

1345547317[/url]' post='6548675']

Ah maybe you've got the memory of a goldfish and forgot the guy who said, "Maybe destroying two cities in two European finals !?!?! "

Sorry to remind you but some of us can actually scroll back and read previous posts.

So now your trying to excuse the behaviour of your travelling support. You still probably got more lines in the media than any of those shameful events.

It just so happens that the football team that you like gains its success by exploiting sectarianism!

Murdo on TalkSport was asked if Celtic will be looking to win tonight for the sake of Celtic or Scottish football.

"Eh, Celtic" was his reply.

Ofcourse it is!!! Clubs don't go into Europe for the good of other clubs, and that's why no one outside of SevCo bought the "good for Scottish football pish" that was being banded about a few weeks ago with regards to being lenient on the club.

But what he said afterwards was interesting. "Celtic may have sold a load of season tickets but when they are 15 or 20 points clear come the winter not many fans will go to the games because there is no challenge for them in the league."

Couldn't the same be said for The Rangers?

Pity you chose a team synonymous with sectarianism and violence. You guys are in the minority. Deal with it.

Yaaawwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnnnnzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, away and munch some crips and stop posting drivel.

Murdo on TalkSport was asked if Celtic will be looking to win tonight for the sake of Celtic or Scottish football.

"Eh, Celtic" was his reply.

Ofcourse it is!!! Clubs don't go into Europe for the good of other clubs, and that's why no one outside of SevCo bought the "good for Scottish football pish" that was being banded about a few weeks ago with regards to being lenient on the club.

But what he said afterwards was interesting. "Celtic may have sold a load of season tickets but when they are 15 or 20 points clear come the winter not many fans will go to the games because there is no challenge for them in the league."

Couldn't the same be said for The Rangers?

Not while they're ;

A) Winning matches

B) Still in denial about all that has gone on

C) Locked into their WATP/no on likes us mode

D) Protected at every turn by a compliant SFA and sports media.

They could have been punted into the regional leagues and still the sheeple would "Follow Follow"

It pains me to say this but I have to agree to an extent with Kincardine.

Most SevCo fans are just ordinary people who support their team. But, and it's a huge but for decades the club knows that the fans they have to keep sweet are the knuckledraggers.

The ordinary fans aren't going to be calling for blood if they lose a few games or kick up a stink if the club isn't at least trying to buy Lionel Messi before Celtic (them) do. Kincardine and others are probably like many of us, we grump and moan about our club but at the end of the day we still support them, although if we are losing we might not go to every game. But The Rangers know that there is an element of it's support that can cause problems, and they are the ones that if the team lose a couple of games on the bounce will be calling for answers from Green and McCoist. The same way they did with Murray and Smith in the past.

The club doesn't want anyone to rock the boat, so it plays to these fans. Kincardine may have cringed when he heard Green giving his speech at the weekend, but the speech wasn't for him. It was for those fans that Green knows he must get on his side and that the way to do that is not by showing them balance sheets etc, but by playing the bigotry and victim cards.

How the ordinary fans deal with the songs etc that go on among The Rangers support I don't really know, and I don't know how I would deal with it if it ever happened at Firhill. In my own experience I have a number of "ordinary" SevCo (stop calling them that!!!! lol) friends, but whenever OldCo visited Firhill or we played at Ibrox it wasn't a pleasant experience as the bigotry and hatred poured out from the fans nearest us. Sadly this is all too common a theme experienced by other clubs when they've played OldCo/SevCo.

And before anyone jumps up and down saying Celtic are just as bad. Maybe, but that isn't an excuse.

For the ordinary fans, like Kincardine and now and again No.8 I feel sorry. But the truth is if your team finally went to the wall, after what I have experienced on numerous occasions at bus stops, train stations, hospitals, city centres, football grounds involving WATP, I won't shed a single tear.

Edited by PeeTeeJag

I mean - it's only fair to attack a club and demonise the support for the actions of one man, isn't it?

This 'actions of one man' pash is getting tedious. Any football fan, anywhere in the world, who has at one stage in their life celebrated the achievements of 11 other men need to then take it on the chin when bad things happen at the same club. Either that or stop celebrating victories - after all why should you be able to bask in the reflected glory of others?

Seriously, Doran Goian what were you thinking of?

http://www.dailyreco...rprised-1271873

RANGERS star Dorin Goian last night admitted he thought he would be taking on "fat amateurs" in the Third Division.

Forgive me. But what a f***ing whalloper. Yeah just like McMoist and Greenbacks said 'were looking forward to making new friends'

in our journey back to the promised land.

I am sure each and every 'fat amateur' that plays for a third division side will think that Sevco players are just fun loving guys looking

to make new friends.

My arse. I hope they boot the silly overpaid cnuts from here to division one.

Is their arrogance not breathtaking?

Edited by mps02

Most SevCo fans are just ordinary people who support their team. But, and it's a huge but for decades the club knows that the fans they have to keep sweet are the knuckledraggers.

The ordinary fans aren't going to be calling for blood if they lose a few games or kick up a stink if the club isn't at least trying to buy Lionel Messi before Celtic (them) do. Kincardine and others are probably like many of us, we grump and moan about our club but at the end of the day we still support them, although if we are losing we might not go to every game. But The Rangers know that there is an element of it's support that can cause problems, and they are the ones that if the team lose a couple of games on the bounce will be calling for answers from Green and McCoist. The same way they did with Murray and Smith in the past.

The club doesn't want anyone to rock the boat, so it plays to these fans. Kincardine may have cringed when he heard Green giving his speech at the weekend, but the speech wasn't for him. It was for those fans that Green knows he must get on his side and that the way to do that is not by showing them balance sheets etc, but by playing the bigotry and victim cards.

How the ordinary fans deal with the songs etc that go on among The Rangers support I don't really know, and I don't know how I would deal with it if it ever happened at Firhill. In my own experience I have a number of "ordinary" SevCo (stop calling them that!!!! lol) friends, but whenever OldCo visited Firhill or we played at Ibrox it wasn't a pleasant experience as the bigotry and hatred poured out from the fans nearest us. Sadly this is all too common a theme experienced by other clubs when they've played OldCo/SevCo.

And before anyone jumps up and down saying Celtic are just as bad. Maybe, but that isn't an excuse.

For the ordinary fans, like Kincardine and now and again No.8 I feel sorry. But the truth is if your team finally went to the wall, after what I have experienced on numerous occasions at bus stops, train stations, hospitals, city centres, football grounds involving WATP, I won't shed a single tear.

Trouble is, even if Oldo/Newco/Sevco and/or the other cheek were to cease to exist, the morons you speak of would not become model citizens overnight. It would be a race between them finding another outlet for their behaviour and society trying to civilise them. My money would be on a new outlet.:(

Oh hell yes this.

For Chuck, this is all about marketing a tainted brand.... nothing more. This is what the more sensible The Rangers fans need to be paying attention to if they don't want a repeat of this summer's troll fest.

The numbers involved in successfully and, most importantly, quickly rebranding that club requires Chuck (and Sally) to include that element of the oldco most despised by the rest of Scottish Football. The irony here is that in doing so, the rebranding FAILS but Chuck gets out with a healthy profit and Scotland is left with the same situation it had pre Murray.

Another analogy --- it's like having shite on your shoe, you clean it off, but the smell never quite goes away.

If the organisational restructuring of the SFA can be done soon, without Celtic or SevCo having over prominent influence on matters then something good will at least have come out of all this. But I'm not holding my breath while the likes of Regan, Doncaster and Longmuir are holding the riens.

Edited by GreenockRover

I'm not sure anyone is laughing at the "fat, drunken, wife-beating, sashed-up Orange b*****ds" element, I'm certainly not. if you can't recognise the "hatred, bile, blame and revenge" that's coming out louder than anything else from Ibrox management and fans then that's up to you.