Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Aye, but you're a horrible follower of the filth so you're bound to be a sad little bigot.

Me? I'm full of love, even for filth like yourself. :)[/quote

I know its against my better judgement but if you came within a mile of me,I'd probably need to visit my local hospital to get checked out for any infections,I know I may be hospitalised for a good few months but its better to be safe than sorry.

Thank God we fought for the right to appeal.

It is clear from the verdict and symbolic fine there was no case to answer....it was a game of bluff and yet again Charles Green wins.

Where are all those pleasing gifs when you need them

You know it's good news for Rangers when this fucking rocket posts in here :lol:

Can someone explain......

Rangers FC did not gain any unfair competitive advantage from the contraventions of

the SPL Rules in failing to make proper disclosure of the side-letter arrangements, nor

did the non-disclosure have the effect that any of the registered players were ineligible

to play, and for this and other reasons no sporting sanction or penalty should be

imposed upon Rangers FC - Lord Nimmo Smith

.... how in the name of all common sense could that 'did not gain competitive advantage' statement be justified?

it's crazy talk.

Edited by Ken Fitlike

So LNS agrees that the players were properly registered and that we gained no sporting advantage. So what? This was a ludicrous action by the SPL and a shocking waste of time and money.

The only interesting thing from today is the £250K levied against Oldco.

This reminds me of Bruce Grobbelaar winning a libel action and being awarded damages of £1 on the basis that he had no reputation to lose.

Looks like LNS is going down the same road by fining Oldco for the amount he did. That is a right slap on the puss to The SPL. No wonder Doncaster is "Away on business". I'd have said the man should have a right red neck but, since he has no shame, he'll be back bumping his gums about, "Justice has been done and we applaud the efforts of the independent commission" or somesuch meaningless bollocks.

Doncaster should walk away now. A man with no reputation to lose.

Since this is now the biggest precedent to be set then yes. Same rules for everybody.

Congratulations to Rangers for the most momentous day in their short history.

it will be same rules for everybody until celtic and paul mcbride harper mcleod get the SFA to rewrite their rulebooks yet again to escape punishment

If we were to apply the SFA's method, with regards to The Rangers Saga, in schools, it would be something a long the lines of this: you could cheat your way through the whole school year, then cheat in the final exam. After getting back you 5 A's, you are fined a few quid, but told you are still worthy of your 5 A's.

Stunning logic yet again from the guys running the Scottish game.

Edited by forzamorton

Excellent stuff, another who did not disappoint me, go away read the whole report and drink it all in.

:lol: Have you wipe away all that jizz on your computer screen yet.

I don't need to read the whole report Tedi the fine says that you were guilty,the rest is just sweep sweep.

If we were to apply the SFA's method, with regards to The Rangers Saga, in schools, it would be something a long the lines of this: you could cheat your way through the whole school year, then cheat in the final exam. After getting back you 5 A's, you are fined a few quid, but told you are still worthy of your 5 A's.

Stunning logic yet again from the guys running the Scottish game.

you use the word cheat twice there

remind me where rangers have "cheated" as both the tax case and LNS have both deemed us innocent in the respective charges brought against us

thanks

:lol: Have you wipe away all that jizz on your computer screen yet.

I don't need to read the whole report Tedi the fine says that you were guilty,the rest is just sweep sweep.

correct, we were guilty of simply not going to the SPL and SFA offices and stapling our yearly accounts for a whole decade all over their walls

stash-1-4fd565ca0383d.gif

Ach well, it's pretty much as predicted. Not a total exoneration, but not the imposition of a sanction that'll hurt them either.

As someone who is happy to admit to obsession, I'll even admit to some seethe. I'd seen this coming though and I'll get over it.

For me, it was always that I can't stand Rangers and always hated seeing them and their sister club lifting trophies and cavorting around as if they'd achieved something against the odds. The prospect of seeing some such titles removed was therefore very attractive.

It was never about a competitive advantage as far as I was concerned - it was about the eligibility of players, the thing that's seen small clubs hammered in the past for errors. If the commission's ruled that the irregularities did not in fact render the players ineligible, then I suppose the outcome is fair enough, though I don't quite get the bit about retrospective action being impossible.

It does definitely make the 'five-way-agreement' attempts to get Green to sign titles away look pretty shoddy.

The idea that the fine goes to the OldCo, while the titles are claimed to belong to the new one is galling though. It really is like they've ditched the bad stuff while retaining the good and that's clearly not fair. I actually assumed Bendarroch was extending some clever metaphor with his references to e-cigs as preserving the good bits of smoking, but then others started serious discussion of the topic, so maybe I was giving too much credit.

Anyway, I hope the several decent Rangers guys on here enjoy today - they've endured plenty shitty ones. I'm disappointed by this outcome, but in a way it's almost a relief that it's over. The story has virtually run its course now and it's been a lot of fun.

you use the word cheat twice there

remind me where rangers have "cheated" as both the tax case and LNS have both deemed us innocent in the respective charges brought against us

thanks

You were not deemed innocent in either of the cases. No matter how history is re-written.

Some Cracking Tommy Cooper one-liners

1. Two blondes walk into a building.youd think at least one of them would have seen it.

2. Phone answering machine message -If you want to buy marijuana, press the hash key

3. A guy walks into the psychiatrist wearing only Clingfilm for shorts. The shrink says, Well, I can clearly see youre nuts.

4. I went to buy some camouflage trousers the other day but I couldnt find any.

5. I went to the butchers the other day and I bet him 50 quid that he couldnt reach the meat off the top shelf. He said, No, the steaks are too high.

6. My friend drowned in a bowl of muesli. A strong currant pulled him in.

7. A man came round in hospital after a serious accident. He shouted, Doctor, doctor, I cant feel my legs! The doctor replied, I know you cant, Ive cut your arms off.

8. I went to a seafood disco last weekand pulled a muscle.

9. Two Eskimos sitting in a kayak were chilly. They lit a fire in the craft, it sank, proving once and for all that you cant have your kayak and heat it.

10. Rangers FC did not gain any unfair competitive advantage from the contraventions of

the SPL Rules in failing to make proper disclosure of the side-letter arrangements, nor

did the non-disclosure have the effect that any of the registered players were ineligible

to play, and for this and other reasons no sporting sanction or penalty should be

imposed upon Rangers FC

11. Our ice cream man was found lying on the floor of his van covered with hundreds and thousands. Police say that he topped himself.

12. Man goes to the doctor, with a strawberry growing out of his head. Doc says Ill give you some cream to put on it.

13. Doc I cant stop singing The Green, Green Grass of Home That sounds like Tom Jones syndrome. Is it common? Its not unusual.

14. A man takes his Rotteweiller to the vet. My dog is cross-eyed, is there anything you can do for him? Well, said the vet, lets have a look at him. So he picks the dog up and examines his eyes, then he checks his teeth. Finally, he says, Im going to have to put him down. What? Because hes cross-eyed? No, because hes really heavy

15. Guy goes into the doctors. Doc, Ive got a cricket ball stuck up my backside. Hows that? Dont you start.

Edited by Ken Fitlike

Please can someone provide me with a sensible response to this, how can Mr green refuse to recognise the commission and then say their decision vindicates them? This is either total hypocrisy or sheer and utter stupidity. For what it's worth as a thistle fan I couldn't care less about whether or not they keep their titles, we were never in with a shout of winning them so who cares

Some Cracking Tommy Cooper one-liners 1. Two blondes walk into a building.youd think at least one of them would have seen it. 2. Phone answering machine message -If you want to buy marijuana, press the hash key 3. A guy walks into the psychiatrist wearing only Clingfilm for shorts. The shrink says, Well, I can clearly see youre nuts. 4. I went to buy some camouflage trousers the other day but I couldnt find any. 5. I went to the butchers the other day and I bet him 50 quid that he couldnt reach the meat off the top shelf. He said, No, the steaks are too high. 6. My friend drowned in a bowl of muesli. A strong currant pulled him in. 7. A man came round in hospital after a serious accident. He shouted, Doctor, doctor, I cant feel my legs! The doctor replied, I know you cant, Ive cut your arms off. 8. I went to a seafood disco last weekand pulled a muscle. 9. Two Eskimos sitting in a kayak were chilly. They lit a fire in the craft, it sank, proving once and for all that you cant have your kayak and heat it. 10. Rangers FC did not gain any unfair competitive advantage from the contraventions of the SPL Rules in failing to make proper disclosure of the side-letter arrangements, nor did the non-disclosure have the effect that any of the registered players were ineligible to play, and for this and other reasons no sporting sanction or penalty should be imposed upon Rangers FC 11. Our ice cream man was found lying on the floor of his van covered with hundreds and thousands. Police say that he topped himself. 12. Man goes to the doctor, with a strawberry growing out of his head. Doc says Ill give you some cream to put on it. 13. Doc I cant stop singing The Green, Green Grass of Home That sounds like Tom Jones syndrome. Is it common? Its not unusual. 14. A man takes his Rotteweiller to the vet. My dog is cross-eyed, is there anything you can do for him? Well, said the vet, lets have a look at him. So he picks the dog up and examines his eyes, then he checks his teeth. Finally, he says, Im going to have to put him down. What? Because hes cross-eyed? No, because hes really heavy 15. Guy goes into the doctors. Doc, Ive got a cricket ball stuck up my backside. Hows that? Dont you start.

Someones hurting a lot IMO.