Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

And what is rangers position. ?

Do you even comprehend that Hearts in any shape or form might not exist for much longer and that Swinecastle has a floating charge of £5,000,000 hanging over it?

Every asset Hearts have is frozen by the lith gov and mad vlad is on the run from interpol right now for embezzlement of £300,000,000 a lot of which was used to finance Hearts illegally?

You want to worry less about Rangers and more about Hearts.

Do you even comprehend that Hearts in any shape or form might not exist for much longer and that Swinecastle has a floating charge of £5,000,000 hanging over it?

Every asset Hearts have is frozen by the lith gov and mad vlad is on the run from interpol right now for embezzlement of £300,000,000 a lot of which was used to finance Hearts illegally?

You want to worry less about Rangers and more about Hearts.

You want to read the thread title and take your Hearts obsession elsewhere?

They reported that there was only £10M left, back in JUNE!

CMIIW, but £35M (share issue) + £19M (turnover) + £14M (losses) = £68M operating costs for the year

They're using £5.7M per month, unless the share money has never went near the club. Even then, they'd still be running through £2.75M p/m.

But going by the former, it would roughly tie in with the quoted losses.

^^^Utter nonesense. Adding turnover to losses and share issue cash does not give operating costs.

^^^Utter nonesense. Adding turnover to losses and share issue cash does not give operating costs.

Go on enlighten me, I did say CMIIW, financial wizardry not really being my strong point. A bit like English is to you

By the way, it's nonsense. HTH.

Edited by kiddy

Yeah be back on when we hammer 10 past shitty Raith in the Ramsdens cup final (If they make it).

Should be a good training exercise for our lads.

Turnbull muttonchops will be kissing the Rangers fans arses to buy tickets for that game that's for sure.

It's interesting that your username is a play on that wellknown illegal EBT receiving player Frank de Boer, wasn't tax evasion what got Rangers into this mess?

Any luck with that weblink I asked for earlier?

Sounds like this thread will be getting another airing soon enough.

Rangers just love spunking money. They can't help themselves. I know they want to make sure of winning the leagues, but do they have to waste so much money whem the opposition are clearly not going to challenge them?

Sounds like this thread will be getting another airing soon enough.

Rangers just love spunking money. They can't help themselves. I know they want to make sure of winning the leagues, but do they have to waste so much money whem the opposition are clearly not going to challenge them?

It is the equivalent of taking Frank De Bear's maw out for a nice meal, drinks and an evening on the town when, in fact, a swig out your Bucky bottle and a Regal King Size will seal the deal.

Kiddy

The operating costs of the business has to be covered by some method of finance. In Rangers case this is the turnover + cash from the IPO.

I haven't got access to the accounts right now but from memory the operating costs of the business were circa. £33m

I thought the accounts would have been worse, they aren't as bad as I feared. There's obviously a lot of room for improvement by getting the players and staff wage bill lowered. We still have the Puma, Sports Direct and Blackthorn deals to be added on.

:lol::lol::lol: