Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Did I miss it or is AMAGEDDON (Caps necessary) not on the list yet?

Do you mean when Charles Green said, "Ah'm a-geddin outa here!" and retired to breed les cheveux in Chateau-Deux-Chemises?

1. Man Utd.

2. Dignity

3. EPL

4. 500million

5. Rightful place

6. Celtic

7. revenge

8. Enemies

9.Loyalty

10.Stature

11.Deserve

12. Back

13.Return

14.Warchest

15.Sustainable(no laughing)

16. WATP

17. European Football

18. Major Sponsorship

19. Media Bias

20.. Bus

21Befitting

22.Pedigree

23.Tradition

24.Business Model

25.Quantum.

26.Dallas Cowboys

27.Orange strip

28.Rangersitis

29.Champions league music

30.Transparency

31.Champions League

32.History

33.World records. (Previous incarnation)

34.Unknown

35.Founders

36.best interests

37.Progress

38. Journey

39.healthy

40.right direction.

41. Lifelong rangers fan :thumsup2

Damn I was gonna choose lifelong rangers fan.

Belong

Rangers minded

Watching 'Reporting Scotland' discussing King, etc. ... is it certain likes of himself and other OldCo directors would pass 'fit-and-proper-person' tests?

Him over his recent convictions, others over their pre-liquidation officeholding.

It was all David Murray / Craig Whyte fault. Nobody else to blame

What Dave king should say in any announcement is simply ker- Ching!

If this guy is so weathly, and i have to imagine this is why the rangers fans are excited for him coming onboard, why does he need to raise funds? Doesn't he as a multi millionaire have any?

Can a successful business man not pump in the same amount of cash as green did, become majority owner, and then change tier business model to stop them haemorrhaging money?

Why wouldn't he want to be owner?

If this guy is so weathly, and i have to imagine this is why the rangers fans are excited for him coming onboard, why does he need to raise funds? Doesn't he as a multi millionaire have any?

From STV earlier "King says he's also here to see if he can assist in a fundraising exercise"

I read that differently from you, it reads more like he's talking baout using his own money.

Still early days yet and nothing is ever that simple when it comes to Rangers.

From STV earlier "King says he's also here to see if he can assist in a fundraising exercise"

I read that differently from you, it reads more like he's talking baout using his own money.

Apart from their fans, of course.

When hearts first went into admin. Fans. Ex players even ex managers all helped and chipped in money to save the club. How come no former player or manager is helping. More like the exact opposite they're shafting the fans even more. Starting to feel sorry for real fans now. Not the numpties on here but real fans

When hearts first went into admin. Fans. Ex players even ex managers all helped and chipped in money to save the club. How come no former player or manager is helping. More like the exact opposite they're shafting the fans even more. Starting to feel sorry for real fans now. Not the numpties on here but real fans

The ex players cant afford it as they are all to busy paying back the massive loans that were granted from the former club to chip in.

Suppose you can read it both ways.

I think if anything he may try to convince investors that if he is in control their investment will be safe so would they kindly pump some more dosh in.

Hearts have been saved?

Cool....

You didn't read that properly Benny :( ,at spivs & shysters FC it's the fans who are the mugs used for "fund raising" purposes.

It would be fair to say you neither care or bother to read 99% of the posts on the BRALT,or you would have actually known in the end it's the fans who are made to stump up the money eventually for the board and investors to get their cut of the pie.

King put in £20 million and took out £15 million in cash less than a year later at the old club so he still has £5 million you numpties will cough up eventually.

Remember football is a cash business and the people in charge or have invested expect their cut from the club.But hey your money is safe because you never invest in anything from Rangers at all !,no merchandise & no tickets to watch the club seeing as you apparently get free tickets from your imaginary buddies :1eye .

While you're here Bendarroch, a change of tack:

Have you made it back to a game yet this season? I remember you identifying one a few weeks ago, that might mark your return? Has it happened yet? Does such a return remain imminent?

How you keeping?

No where near it - I've had two complications, one that wont go away and treatment rolls on. The wound where they cut your chest open hasn't healed as it should have done and I'm still knocking back pain killers for fun.

There's a cardiac rehab programme that I should have completed buy now, but I've yet to start. However, I'm in no danger and the quad-bypass itself was a huge success.

I'll be fine eventually and thanks for asking.

No where near it - I've had two complications, one that wont go away and treatment rolls on. The wound where they cut your chest open hasn't healed as it should have done and I'm still knocking back pain killers for fun.

There's a cardiac rehab programme that I should have completed buy now, but I've yet to start. However, I'm in no danger and the quad-bypass itself was a huge success.

Sorry to hear it's not going as smoothly as hoped. Hang in there and do what people like Doctors and your daughter tell you.

Glad to hear you're in far less danger than your club.

Right, back to the bitching...

Hope you're back to full health (and the fitba) soon, ya big crabbit bassa ;)