Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Have they accepted that Minty Moonbeams was the ultimate arch-villain yet or is he still seen as a good Rainjurz man?

They are quick to stick the boot into Murray but happy to bask in the glory that was achieved under his leadership.

No, as usual you are wrong. He's clearly saying that......

What? He's saying you easily led muppets will whine when it all goes wrong. Again.

Oh dear. The pair of you offering hauners to an abject post from an abject poster. The diddies love to hunt in packs, eh?

Oh dear. The pair of you offering hauners to an abject post from an abject poster. The diddies love to hunt in packs, eh?

Huh? I was just helping you out with your lack of comprehension. Just saw someone obviously unable to understand the Queen's English and thought I'd help out. Chillout. Don't want you to get all paranoid that everybody hates you (although I'm sure you'd claim you don't care).

ETA:

Wit? What makes no sense to me or anyone.

It's just you mate. Most people in this forum understand English. This is why I tried to help you. Now you don't need to accept my help but you don't need to be a dick about it either.

Edited by aofjays

No8., on 16 Jun 2012 - 16:34, said:snapback.png

Sir David Murray...Craig Whyte. After 140 years of unrivalled success you took less than 12 months to kill our club. You will never be forgiven and it will never be forgotten!!

4 men had a dream...destroyed by 2 power hungry egotistical b*****ds

No 8, speaking the truth here. Quick, 8, delete! Delete!!

He didn't. it was an arse-covering exercise by another diddy.

I'll bookmark my question and dig it out in 'x' months / weeks when the berrz start revolting against the regime.

There we go. The pair of diddies jumped because they thought you were being serious. Now we all ken you were doing the diddy point-scoring bollocks.

Not that your tag team will admit to making a right horlicks of themselves.

Quite a double, with T_K admitting that Rangers went 'tits up' about an hour ago.

Just need Bennett and Tedi to accept the Deid Club concept and we can all move on..

I've not searched the forum for my quotes but I'm pretty sure I've used 'tits up' a few times before.

It's just you mate. Most people in this forum understand English. This is why I tried to help you. Now you don't need to accept my help but you don't need to be a dick about it either.

He seems to be in a state of perpetual anger recently. Old duffer's probably in need of his Nat King.

It's easy to forget, in amongst all of the strangers to the truth who have been involved, that McCoist's bitterness was often couched in completely glib and shameless terms.

From that same article:

"In recent days I have bumped into Celtic, Hearts and Motherwell fans, and they were saying the same thing: 'It's time to stop kicking Rangers and start getting Scottish football looking forward, not back'. I couldn't agree more."

To paraphrase another of his poisonous outbursts, "Who were those people?"

Maybe we should insist that journalists verify their sources. Otherwise, they're just making it up.

"To this day there is a deep unthinking desire among some in Glasgow's mainstream media to promote the latest saviour, this week's pheonix, today's new salvation for Ibrox ..."

[Alex Thomson, 2012]. Correct, and nothing has changed.

"When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion."

[Richard Dawkins, 2006]. Wrong. Sometimes it is called Rangers.