Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Mike Ashley is ripping the absolute c**t here, and it's glorious.

Did King genuinely think he could go up against him and win?? He's about the 300th richest man on the planet, 300 out of 7 Billion people, and The Rangers 'men' tried to take him on financially.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/32338932

So it appears that it is now down to dodgy Dave to prove he is fit and proper to be The Rangers CEO, it appears the G&SL hasn't produced anything at all ?

I'm going to get extra popcorn in for the possible upcoming insolvency event about to take place at the end of the season that will see the club being sold off to pay for the RIFC's accumulated debts. This will see Ashley holding every asset the club owned when the holding company goes tits up.

So what will be left of the club come such an event ?, the club will be reduced to relevant association licences, players registrations & contracts and a shit load of paperwork of accounting and such, and that is it. This is what the club will be reduced to should the holding company go into administration, not worth much is it ? :lol:

Anyone willing to buy what is left of Rangers FC will have to do a deal with Ashley to still be The Rangers FC. :) Or has Ashley devised a master plan through some offshore method to own the club by proxy that no one can find who owns which company through the offshore maze of holding companies owned by holding companies through many offshore havens hindering any chance of knowing who owns what. :)

Well that's what I think anyhoo. :lol:

Perhaps the America fella and he might do business.

Owned!!

Sports Direct force Rangers to 'launch' new kit early

7f1b3d1c32c71f435d32e4e0fe63f6f8_XL.jpg

The Rangers & Sports Direct saga took another twist today when Mike Ashley’s company forced Rangers to ‘launch’ their 2015/2016 kit significantly earlier than the Club would normally do so.
The Newcastle United tycoon and major Rangers shareholder’s website this morning put out next season’s Puma kit as a pre-order, forcing Rangers to similarly launch it on the Club’s official Twitter account, but it can only be pre-ordered through Sports Direct’s own site, rather than the Rangers Megastore.

The latter has been well and truly ‘trumped’ by this sneaky move, with links on the official site pertaining to the new kit, but only linking to the current season's gear.
Sports Direct have caught Rangers cold.
The only place to pre-order, ridiculously, is Ashley’s outlet.
Interim chairman Paul Murray has been on record as saying Rangers are happy to work with Ashley, but this move is yet another twist which suggests a partnership between the two bodies is astoundingly remote, not including the fact Ashley refuses to meet with the board on any level.

Posted by Ibrox Noise at 10:37

All for the reasonably price of £59.99 :thumsup2

Or pre-order for £47.99 and save £12.

So that roughly equates to :

Sports Direct - £45.49

Sevco - £4.50

per sale.

Edited by k1ll13k1d

FAO hbqc gonnae translate this legal mumbo jumbo?

Thursday, 16 April 2015

Alleged Party in Breach: Rangers FC

Disciplinary Rule(s) allegedly breached:

Disciplinary Rule 1: All members shall:

(b) be subject to and comply with (i) the Articles (ii) this protocol.

(f) behave towards the Scottish FA and other members with the utmost good faith.

Disciplinary Rule 19: Except with the prior written consent of the Board: (a) no club or nominee of a club; and (b) no person, whether absolutely or as a trustee, either alone or in conjunction with one or more associates or solely through an associate or associates (even where such person has no formal interest), who: (i) is a member of a club; or (ii) is involved in any capacity whatsoever in the management or administration of a club, or (iii) has any power whatsoever to influence the management or administration or a club, may at the same time either directly or indirectly:- (a) be a member of another club; or (b) be involved in any capacity whatsoever in the management or administration of another club; or © have any power whatsoever to influence the management or administration of another club.

Outcomes:

Disciplinary Rule 1: Breach admitted. A fine of £5,000 was imposed.

Disciplinary Rule 19: Breach admitted. A fine of £500 was imposed

Rather different treatment to that received by Livingston.

I may have missed the jokes about the logo being held for ransom, but better late than never...

They'll probably be able to get away with this:

UnsteadyUndeadyRangersMonDieu_zpscc9cmwe

Edited to add: (fixed the image)

Can someone photoshop the 5 stars playing Champions League music please?

Perhaps the America fella and he might do business.

The American fella was linked to Ashley in some form or other, I'd say it was a sure bet that Sarver was only there to raise the share price before King and the 3 stooges made their move so they'd have to pay more for the shares they bought seeing as Kingco tried to drive the share price down for over a year.

Sarver only said he was interested and went no further.

Jesusmaryandjoseph. Is this what The Diddies are reduced to?

More to the point Kinkster, is this what you have been reduced to ?.

For the past couple of days you have been posting incoherent Simon Schama type pish dressed up as taking the piss out of the P&D's. You are only taking the pish out of yourself my man and look like you are on the edge of a verbal meltdown. :P

For the past couple of days you have been posting incoherent Simon Schama type pish dressed up as taking the piss out of the P&D's.

Caught me bang to rights, QC. I should be more respectful of the Ps&Ds whose insight and prescience brought our attention to Wee Bazza's comments on a game 7 years back:

http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/222343-check-this-headline/

Caught me bang to rights, QC. I should be more respectful of the Ps&Ds whose insight and prescience brought our attention to Wee Bazza's comments on a game 7 years back:

http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/222347-wee-bazza-dry-your-eyes-mate/

This is why the Ps&Ds should be taken seriously.