Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

2 hours ago, hellbhoy said:

I do think when people look at the amounts in total the actual weekly benefit becomes distorted. Sasa Papac received £319,000 over a six year period he was at the club, but if you work that out to a weekly amount it comes to just under £1,000 a week over the six years he was a Rangers player.

Tore Andre Flo on the other hand reputed to have received £1.3 million over a two year period and can be broken down to £12.500K a week.

Rangers weren't making massive amounts of payments via the EBT scheme, they did just enough to lure players to sign for the club by offering them a better wage structure that gave the players more cash in their pocket than their competition did to sign players. Other methods may apply though.

You must remember that Papac was injured for a considerable amount of his time with rangers during which period, you would assume that he was paid by the insurance company 

38 minutes ago, Ken Fitlike said:

The equivalent of getting a brown envelope stuffed with £1k per week = not a massive amount.

Would he have even bothered coming to Ibrox without that factor in his earnings?

Multiplied by several dozen other recruits.

Tell you what, send me £1k per week if it's not a massive amount. Tax free preferred.

33 minutes ago, Ken Fitlike said:

The equivalent of getting a brown envelope stuffed with £1k per week = not a massive amount.

Would he have even bothered coming to Ibrox without that factor in his earnings?

Multiplied by several dozen other recruits.

That was my initial thoughts but like MT and other have posted those small amounts add up to a large lump sum after a few months as each of the loans were paid out.

Sasa might have had a legit wage and was considering a move and quite possibly was offered that £319,000 over a shorter period increasing the weekly amount.

Just now, Insaintee said:

You must remember that Papac was injured for a considerable amount of his time with rangers during which period, you would assume that he was paid by the insurance company 

If I know the insurance companies they will increase the premiums when they have to pay out clawing that money back somehow.

On 10/07/2017 at 17:27, Insaintee said:

I don't recall Papac being injured that often, the only injury i can think of was a head knock he received against them and i don't think he was put for that long.

34 minutes ago, bennett said:

I don't recall Papac being injured that often, the only injury i can think of was a head knock he received against them and i don't think he was put for that long.

Can't even bring himself to say Celt... Cel... Cel...  FFS I see what he means.

51 minutes ago, bennett said:

Were you dunk at the time?  His knee injury kept him out for almost ahttp://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/sasa-papac-injury-fear-for-rangers-1019361 season.

Edited by Insaintee

1 minute ago, Insaintee said:

Were you dunk at the time?  His knee injury kept him out for almost a season.

I remember him as being mostly ever present, saying that there's been billions of sevco stories in recent years to recall.

9 minutes ago, Insaintee said:

Were you dunk at the time?  His knee injury kept him out for almost ahttp://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/sasa-papac-injury-fear-for-rangers-1019361 season.

Interesting that The Record updated the page 3 years after it was first published.  Well, I say interesting, but only from a conspiracy point-of-view.

IMG_1500799922.797714.jpg

BDO will now also pursue more than 80 former players and staff, like Murray and former club captain Barry Ferguson, who benefited from an elaborate tax avoidance scheme – Employee Benefit Trusts, which the Supreme Court ruled were disguised salary payments. The recipients will be forced to pay back millions of pounds to the HMRC through BDO or face bankruptcy.

http://www.heraldscotland.com/news/15428043.Rangers___39_oldcos__39__stalk_the_club/?ref=twtrec

1 hour ago, Drew Brees said:

IMG_1500799922.797714.jpg

BDO will now also pursue more than 80 former players and staff, like Murray and former club captain Barry Ferguson, who benefited from an elaborate tax avoidance scheme – Employee Benefit Trusts, which the Supreme Court ruled were disguised salary payments. The recipients will be forced to pay back millions of pounds to the HMRC through BDO or face bankruptcy.

http://www.heraldscotland.com/news/15428043.Rangers___39_oldcos__39__stalk_the_club/?ref=twtrec

Have never understood why all assets including the ground and training ground weren't sold at the correct market price and the proceeds distributed to those owed money. In reality Ibrokes should be a Tesco or Asda by now!

Edited by Sting777

3 hours ago, wastecoatwilly said:

DFaC8QeXYAAlFmD.jpg

if the assets are shown to belong to Sevco 5088 then they will have a claim against the current incarnation for back rent and use of intellectual property. :huh:

This is never going to go away is it:lol:

3 hours ago, wastecoatwilly said:

DFaC8QeXYAAlFmD.jpg

It is also possible that Wavetower could make a claim that they have a lean on Ibrox which would mean that the transfer to Sevco was fraudulent in the first place.

As John Brown would say, Show us the deeds!

15 minutes ago, Insaintee said:

It is also possible that Wavetower could make a claim that they have a lean on Ibrox which would mean that the transfer to Sevco was fraudulent in the first place.

As John Brown would say, Show us the deeds!

You have got to think that no way has Craig whyte done walking away here

5 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

You have got to think that no way has Craig whyte done walking away here

He always said when the truth came out he would be a hero. Or course the **** thought he meant he would be a hero for them:lol: