Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

25 minutes ago, Romeo said:

So club 1873 put put a statement saying they'll cover up child abuse if they get to keep their titles and they'll throw other teams under the bus?

Minter.

Read that earlier.  If you didn't know any better you'd swear it was from a parody account.

Link?

Club 1872 has taken some time to consider the verdict in the ‘Big Tax Case’ (BTC) as we wanted to gauge the immediate reaction of sections of the media, Scottish football clubs, their supporters groups and the Scottish football authorities. That reaction has been, in the main, as hysterical, inaccurate and agenda driven as we expected. It appears there is still a desire in certain quarters for Scottish football to eat itself alive.

Contrary to the line taken by several dishonest media commentators, encouraged predominantly by Peter Lawwell and Celtic Football Club, this result does not mean that Rangers have “broken the law”, “acted illegally”, “cheated” or gained any sporting advantage through the historic use of EBT payments.

The Lord Nimmo Smith tribunal dealt comprehensively with this matter and, as the SFA has correctly reiterated, is final and binding.

Despite this, we remain concerned that the SPFL board may attempt to act on behalf of Celtic in this matter. It is our belief that a small number of other SPFL clubs, including Aberdeen and Dundee Utd, would like to see them do so. We are also aware that historically the SPFL lawyer, Rod McKenzie has taken an extremely hostile attitude towards Rangers Football Club which we do not believe is founded in his legal opinions.

Should it be the case that the SPFL do decide to act for the benefit of Celtic, then the clubs represented on that board should be aware that Club 1872, and we are sure Rangers Football Club and the wider Rangers support, will use every legal means necessary to challenge those who promote, support or facilitate such a course of action.

That will include, but not be limited to, mounting a legal challenge to the SPFL, boycotting publications whose journalists misreport the facts of the matter and demanding SPFL and SFA investigations into any and all dubious actions by those clubs over the period of the last 50 years.

The investigations we will demand specifically involve, but are not limited to, the actions of several boards, individual board members and employees of Celtic Football Club, across a variety of issues which have been in the public domain for many years but never properly addressed by the football authorities.

We will also demand that the football authorities open multiple investigations and examine in public, and in detail, all deals which allowed Scottish football clubs to write off their debts and the fit and proper status of all majority and joint owners of SPFL clubs. We will not be lectured on integrity, sporting or otherwise, by the clubs involved.

The last time there was an attempt to steal our titles, those involved operated in an environment where Rangers and the Rangers support were in a state of turmoil. The focus of our support was in removing various unsavoury characters from within our own club. That will not be the case this time and any clubs, club officials and commentators involved in any such dishonest and self-serving campaign will be met by wide-ranging, robust, legal and economic challenges at every step of the way.

It would be our preference for Scottish football to return to a more normalised condition where sporting endeavour on the pitch is the source of rivalry between clubs. If that is not the wish of the wider Scottish footballing community then they will find us to be extremely committed opponents nonetheless.

54 and counting.

The investigations we will demand specifically involve, but are not limited to, the actions of several boards, individual board members and employees of Celtic Football Club, across a variety of issues which have been in the public domain for many years but never properly addressed by the football authorities.

that'll keep the P&B berrs onboard.

5 minutes ago, mjw said:

that'll keep the P&B berrs onboard.

Any chance we can get the nice mj* Motherwell fan posting rather than you?

The P&B berrs post on here because we, generally, distance ourselves from the more salty views of the single-club boards.  The Club 1872 statement is a case in point.  I regard it as a shocker and not something I'd associate myself with.

If the SPFL/SFA try and examine the integrity of our baubles (and I suspect they won't) then we need to meet them on their own terms rather than indulging in empty tub-thumping and pointing to other clubs' calumnies. 

I'd have preferred Club 1872 to issue a statement laughing at the moon-howlers rather than indulging in crass whitaboutery.

12 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Any chance we can get the nice mj* Motherwell fan posting rather than you?

The P&B berrs post on here because we, generally, distance ourselves from the more salty views of the single-club boards.  The Club 1872 statement is a case in point.  I regard it as a shocker and not something I'd associate myself with.

If the SPFL/SFA try and examine the integrity of our baubles (and I suspect they won't) then we need to meet them on their own terms rather than indulging in empty tub-thumping and pointing to other clubs' calumnies. 

I'd have preferred Club 1872 to issue a statement laughing at the moon-howlers rather than indulging in crass whitaboutery.

Considering the mental gymnastics required in order for "Rangers" to defend the "integrity of our baubles" threatening to kick up stink about child abuse and empty tub thumping is probably your best shot. 

Moving away from this unsavoury Tedi-talk does it not worry any of the Ibrox faithful (lol) that in Kings statement the other day he explained the business strategy that Murray followed at Rangers but then said something along the lines of "if you don't understand what I mean by this then just look at what we are doing just now".

I found that very strange and seemed to me to be a preemptive "get-out" for King so that when it all goes pear shaped he can simply say I told you I was approaching it in this way.

I see that so-called Celtic Trust (whoever they are) are getting in on the act: http://www.celtictrust.net/index.php?func=d_home_article&id=543

We note the recent decision of the Supreme Court which confirmed the long-held belief that over many years Rangers Football Club operated with an unfair and illegal advantage over other Clubs and in so doing gained many honours.

We consider the statement from the SFA, that it intends to take no action, to be unacceptable and unsustainable. We join with our own club, Celtic, and supporters of other Clubs who have already commented on this, in calling on the Football Authorities in Scotland to convene a full independent and transparent inquiry into this matter and to do so as a matter of urgency.

We at the Celtic Trust would also urge other clubs and their fans, who have not already done so, to indicate their support for a new enquiry in light of the recent court ruling.

It's a comfort to know we don't hold the whip hand when it comes to pomposity, cant, ignorance and bluster.

12 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

I see that so-called Celtic Trust (whoever they are) are getting in on the act: http://www.celtictrust.net/index.php?func=d_home_article&id=543

We note the recent decision of the Supreme Court which confirmed the long-held belief that over many years Rangers Football Club operated with an unfair and illegal advantage over other Clubs and in so doing gained many honours.

We consider the statement from the SFA, that it intends to take no action, to be unacceptable and unsustainable. We join with our own club, Celtic, and supporters of other Clubs who have already commented on this, in calling on the Football Authorities in Scotland to convene a full independent and transparent inquiry into this matter and to do so as a matter of urgency.

We at the Celtic Trust would also urge other clubs and their fans, who have not already done so, to indicate their support for a new enquiry in light of the recent court ruling.

It's a comfort to know we don't hold the whip hand when it comes to pomposity, cant, ignorance and bluster.

Celtic fans care way more about this than the rest of us and it fucks me right off when I see them trying to cosy up to fans of clubs who despise them as much as Rangers, boke inducing.

Those titles and Rangers will forever be tainted by what has happened and that for me is enough, sick to the back teeth of hearing about it.

Just now, BrockvilleBairn said:

Celtic fans care way more about this than the rest of us and it fucks me right off when I see them trying to cosy up to fans of clubs who despise them as much as Rangers, boke inducing.

Those titles and Rangers will forever be tainted by what has happened and that for me is enough, sick to the back teeth of hearing about it.

It's never going to go away ever even if the titles were stripped. It has become a huge stick to beat The Rangers fans with while they gloat in the fact they know their club cheated but got to keep their ill gotten gains and can basically stick two fingers up and go "na na na nana".

I don't care much either and wish it would come to an end and be dealt with, but in the meantime I'm here for the lolsa to laugh at The Rangers and it's fans.

1 minute ago, hellbhoy said:

It's never going to go away ever even if the titles were stripped. It has become a huge stick to beat The Rangers fans with while they gloat in the fact they know their club cheated but got to keep their ill gotten gains and can basically stick two fingers up and go "na na na nana".

I don't care much either and wish it would come to an end and be dealt with, but in the meantime I'm here for the lolsa to laugh at The Rangers and it's fans.

You don't care :lol: you have been besotted by the whole thing for 5 years 

dont care :lol:

Edited by Forever_blueco

19 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

You actively search the internet for shit to say "aye but!, whit aboot thame?" sad really. :lol:

2 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

You actively search the internet for shit to say "aye but!, whit aboot thame?" sad really. :lol:

Again you post regular stuff from rangers media , follow follow and blogs

ah qc am just going to give up on posting your hypocrisy and lunacy . It's a pointless exercise 

Edited by Forever_blueco

Just now, Forever_blueco said:

You don't care :lol: you have been besotted by the whole thing for 5 years 

dont care :lol:

The Rangers are a comedy show born from the comical collapse of Rangers and it hasn't stopped since it began back in February 2012.

Not as if I have been posting "strip the filthy cheating b*****ds" in raging type posts as I have posted numerous times "f**k ALL is going to happen to your clubs tainted titles, they are going nowhere in a hurry".

I just like winding you c***s up rewriting everything to suit your warped ideology rather than post the truth basically.

Just now, Forever_blueco said:

Again you post regular stuff from rangers media , follow follow and blogs

ah qc am just going to give up on posting your hypocrisy and lunacy . It's a pointless exercise 

Rangers media aye, Follow Follow no. Rangers media is one of the funniest reads when things don't go too well for you and your club. :)

Blogs? which blogs?