Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

2 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

The Rangers are a comedy show born from the comical collapse of Rangers and it hasn't stopped since it began back in February 2012.

Not as if I have been posting "strip the filthy cheating b*****ds" in raging type posts as I have posted numerous times "f**k ALL is going to happen to your clubs tainted titles, they are going nowhere in a hurry".

I just like winding you c***s up rewriting everything to suit your warped ideology rather than post the truth basically.

That would be a valid point if you were just a troll on the threads such as posters like doink , dindeleux and so on who regularly just post one lined posts aimed at winding up and getting a bite from rangers supporters but countless times I have witnessed you spending days arguing over certain sometimes minute issues and coming across as angered and annoyed  and clogging up thread after thread as you dwell on here  . The whole matter clearly means a great deal to you 

1 minute ago, shull said:

:lol: THE NEWCUNTO FC 2012 :lol:

See @hellbhoy 

shull is an example of someone who dosent let the whole scenario engulf himself like yourself comes across . A bit of a fud aye but he comes here posts his wee point , laughs and takes himself and his pish soaked breeks elsewhere . But we all know he will return at some point . 

5 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

That would be a valid point if you were just a troll on the threads such as posters like doink , dindeleux and so on who regularly just post one lined posts aimed at winding up and getting a bite from rangers supporters but countless times I have witnessed you spending days arguing over certain sometimes minute issues and coming across as angered and annoyed  and clogging up thread after thread as you dwell on here  . The whole matter clearly means a great deal to you 

:lol: That is probably the most long piece of winded pish you have ever posted disguised as you take the forum seriously and don't act like an arse yourself. :lol:

Just now, Forever_blueco said:

See @hellbhoy 

shull is an example of someone who dosent let the whole scenario engulf himself like yourself comes across . A bit of a fud aye but he comes here posts his wee point , laughs and takes himself and his pish soaked breeks elsewhere . But we all know he will return at some point . 

I think you'll find my posts usually counter argue pish shite and complete and utter nonsense posted by The Rangers fans. The amount of factually incorrect and just damn right outrageous claims associated with being a The Rangers supporter is astonishing. Their ability to peddle their truth to us and expect us to believe it is unbelievable. No other fan of any other club is as gullible as The Rangers support in their glory of being much better than anyone else. And it's usually the sort of shite you post and you question me for participating in a debate where I don't think but are certain you've posted pish, and I thought I'd point it out to you.

6 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

I think you'll find my posts usually counter argue pish shite and complete and utter nonsense posted by The Rangers fans. The amount of factually incorrect and just damn right outrageous claims associated with being a The Rangers supporter is astonishing. Their ability to peddle their truth to us and expect us to believe it is unbelievable. No other fan of any other club is as gullible as The Rangers support in their glory of being much better than anyone else. And it's usually the sort of shite you post and you question me for participating in a debate where I don't think but are certain you've posted pish, and I thought I'd point it out to you.

^^^ doesn't care :lol:

^^^ doesn't care :lol:

So we have gone from me caring a lot about The Rangers and their shenanigans tainted titles and strip them and all that to, me replying to pish posts with care? :lol:

How pished are you at the moment F_B? :)

Celtic fans care way more about this than the rest of us and it fucks me right off when I see them trying to cosy up to fans of clubs who despise them as much as Rangers, boke inducing.

Those titles and Rangers will forever be tainted by what has happened and that for me is enough, sick to the back teeth of hearing about it.

Especially considering that the main/only benefactors of a strong team in Govan are Celtic.

Celtic live for RangersCo. Their fans were lost without their sectarian chums.

3 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

So we have gone from me caring a lot about The Rangers and their shenanigans tainted titles and strip them and all that to, me replying to pish posts with care? :lol:

How pished are you at the moment F_B? :)

Your doing a fantastic job not caring :lol:

To play devils advocate with Sevco here's an interesting question, conveniently it's also tied into a dead club, would anyone want Gretna's lower division titles taken off them or even some sort of compensation for their place in Europe the year they got to the Scottish Cup final because Kenny Deuchar didn't have it in his contract about borrowing the chairmans posh car anytime he scored? Without such a benefit would he, or others who then signed, have been willing to move to the club?

I posted a pish post :lol:

Like I have already posted young man, I usually reply to pish posts posted by The Rangers fans especially when I have been quoted in one of them and you have been quoting me with pish all night. :)

Carry on.

44 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

:lol: That is probably the most long piece of winded pish you have ever posted disguised as you take the forum seriously and don't act like an arse yourself. :lol:

Nope.  Not a jot of sense can be made of this, though I do like, "the most long piece of winded pish"  You are Stanley Unwin:

10 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Nope.  Not a jot of sense can be made of this, though I do like, "the most long piece of winded pish"  You are Stanley Unwin:

Ah!, straight into it without foreplay is it? :lol:

On 07/07/2017 at 01:07, The_Kincardine said:

You still following me around?  Can you stop it please?

:lol:

2 hours ago, Dindeleux said:

To play devils advocate with Sevco here's an interesting question, conveniently it's also tied into a dead club, would anyone want Gretna's lower division titles taken off them or even some sort of compensation for their place in Europe the year they got to the Scottish Cup final because Kenny Deuchar didn't have it in his contract about borrowing the chairmans posh car anytime he scored? Without such a benefit would he, or others who then signed, have been willing to move to the club?

Yes.

Rangers should be punted from the Scottish game for embarrassing us for this long.

Their fans have a reputation as violent, extremist morons.

They've just been responsible for the worst result in Scottish European history.

Their financial meltdown is an absolute embarrassment and a black mark on our game.

It amazes me that we're told that Rangers are Scottish football and without them the game will die when all they do is tarnish its reputation.

If that shower are our best selling point then the game is well and truly fucked.

1 hour ago, MikeyWellFan said:

Rangers should be punted from the Scottish game for embarrassing us for this long.

Their fans have a reputation as violent, extremist morons.

They've just been responsible for the worst result in Scottish European history.

Their financial meltdown is an absolute embarrassment and a black mark on our game.

It amazes me that we're told that Rangers are Scottish football and without them the game will die when all they do is tarnish its reputation.

If that shower are our best selling point then the game is well and truly fucked.

Spot on Mikey

20 hours ago, Forever_blueco said:

if you want to have a look into the various clubs and companies spending outwith their means in that period you are going to be a very busy man . Christ even to this day it is rife at the top level of the English game . Should Portsmouth have their fa cup of 2008 removed in your opinion?

If their players were deliberately registered with false information, absolutely.

Otherwise, no.  Why are you claiming that this is about something it isn't?

Edited by Monkey Tennis