Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Is this the same zoomer who said he was buying Man Utd in the 80s ? The one who donned the Man Utd strip & done keepy uppy on the pitch before a game ? Then had no fucking money !

If so :lol: This is the gift that keeps on giving.

Also by the looks of it , if Mark Dingwall ever ventures out of his Maws back bed room , he will get his baws toed by ra bears !!!

As an aside to this (apologies if posted over the last 2 or so pages) Knighton walked into a bookies, requested the odds on him ever playing for Man Utd (bookies offered him generous odds as you would imagine). He then tried to buy the club (looking to make money on the bet) with the intention of coming on as a sub for the last 5 mins of the first game after taking over :lol: :lol:

1336774629[/url]' post='6226295']

As an aside to this (apologies if posted over the last 2 or so pages) Knighton walked into a bookies, requested the odds on him ever playing for Man Utd (bookies offered him generous odds as you would imagine). He then tried to buy the club (looking to make money on the bet) with the intention of coming on as a sub for the last 5 mins of the first game after taking over :lol: :lol:

I really want this to be true :D

Winding up order on Monday?.Duff & Duffer will say they got them to end of season and cite lack of co operation from all parties as reason for lack of progress/no sale etc.

Sounds like there are about a dozen protestors outside Castle Greyskull.If they had any real bottle they would do an Italian Ultras style protest and sort it once and for all!?

I work in the city centre and I'm going to do a wee drive by and wave once I finish..............might be the final chance to laugh at them as a collective group.

Winding up order on Monday?.Duff & Duffer will say they got them to end of season and cite lack of co operation from all parties as reason for lack of progress/no sale etc.

Sounds like there are about a dozen protestors outside Castle Greyskull.If they had any real bottle they would do an Italian Ultras style protest and sort it once and for all!?

If the *** support finally realise what a dire situation they are in I wouldn't be surprised if one of the peeeepl do an insurance job.

I work in the city centre and I'm going to do a wee drive by and wave once I finish..............might be the final chance to laugh at them as a collective group.

Watch out for red traffic lights and don't stalllaugh.gif

Another lovely thread by Sheff Utd fans on Charles Green: My link

I can see myself becoming a big fan of this bid :lol:

I seem to remember from the book "Fit and Proper" that he got a large unjustified payout when he left as well.

The book also detailed how we apparently tried to sign Michael Laudrup from Real Madrid, after we just survived relegation to the 3rd tier of english football

He is a lad from Doncaster that has made a lot of money from deals that many might claim were not legitimate

I have it on good authority that he made a lot of money from SUFC. He amassed a substantial sum when we were floated on the stock exchange and I think he got a bit pay out at the end. Green reckoned he was the fall guy and he was just doing what McDonald told him, but I just do not buy it. I am not sure there was any malice in his decisions, just greed and extremely poor judgement.

Etc, etc. :lol: