Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

On the topic of the appeal rejection (let's hope the further details are an increase in sanctions), the purpose of the RM boycott has become clear:

http://forum.rangers...howtopic=220487

Apparently it now definitely goes ahead due to an SFA decision. Not entirely sure how this relates to the SPL clubs that are supposedly trying to kill them, but there you go, that's the "logic" behind it.

Scottish Football R.I.P

Appeal rejected to f**k up our takeover and kill off our club.

A totally vindictive decision that has no basis in morality or common sense.

All out fucking war on every club and organisation in Scotland.

ETA stupid nonsensical quote representative of what's going on over on comedy central.

Edited by Jussy

Mark Daly now tweeting additional details about his documentary - to be titled Rangers: The Men Who Sold The Jerseys.

Talk about coincidences............................!!

:D

:D

Brilliant timing! :lol:

OMFG they did it ! they really did it.:o

Prepare battlefield and surrounding areas near Hampden on Saturday because these orcs can organise very quickly and I mean very quickly .... look at the last one they did in a few days.

I'll be locking all my doors boarding up the windows and shotgun to hand with the family behind me for safety.

They'll be a complete meltdown on the emergency services FFS then.:shutup

Edited by hellbhoy

And the Lord said 'That day was a good day'.

I did 8)

They simply could not do anything else, other than maybe increase the punishment to expulsion as it should have been.

Don't think they have grown a pair, I'm sure they are privy to lots of "stuff" that's been going on for over a decade at that club, that should see them kicked out of football all together, soon, maybe.

Means Rangers can massively increase the value of the CVA by using the warchest that the "new" owners promised Ally

Surely those of you who support SPL teams would be delighted if some of these mentalists that live on sites such as Rangers Media didn't drag their knuckles to you stadium next season? Bring on the boycott I would say and keep your s**t at Ibrox