Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Haudit and Daudit playing down media claims Rangers have reached a deal with HMRC... Well there's a surprise! Wasn't that Traynor spouting that line?

I have lost count in the last 15 weeks how many times I've heard interested buyers in the press say a deal has been done with the taxman.

Aren't the press embarassed continually printing this pish, or do they think we don't notice that is the umpteenth time they've said it?

I thought working for a newspaper you had to have a degree of truth behind what you write and not just make up whatever nonsense you wanted?

I have lost count in the last 15 weeks how many times I've heard interested buyers in the press say a deal has been done with the taxman.

Aren't the press embarassed continually printing this pish, or do they think we don't notice that is the umpteenth time they've said it?

I thought working for a newspaper you had to have a degree of truth behind what you write and not just make up whatever nonsense you wanted?

What gave you that idea?

This is the pertinent word. The Daily Record isn't a newspaper. If it's truth and inciteful football analysis you want, you'd be as well reading the Beano.

Nah, financial consideration take precedent in the ever diminishing forth estate...see Mr Dodds has been first to break, certainly kicked Murray somewhere sore too :D wonder if the SPL will be giving him a ring, will he ever work again for the beeb?

Edited by LordHawHaw

I notice people keep quoting the same paragraph as though the sheer idea is crazy.

Don't journos, who let's be honest all think that are the bollocks get embarassed putting their names to this drivel?

It's not like coming on a messageboard and trolling when you work for a paper for fuxake.

Interested Buyer: Can I pay back 1p in the pound?

Hector: No

IB:2p?

Hector: No

IB: 3p?

Hector: Keep going.

Deal done! :D

This is the pertinent word. The Daily Record isn't a newspaper. If it's truth and inciteful football analysis you want, you'd be as well reading the Beano.

Tbh, that's grossly unfair.

I expect you to be issuing an apology to DC Thomson forthwith for comparing their much loved fictional characters to the charlatans at the Record.

To be honest and trying not to sound like I'm bigging people up, but you get more truth on here than the red tops have printed in the last 15 weeks.

If I didn't frequent this board I wouldn't have a clue as to the truth about what is going on, the papers just sugarcoat everything for the orcs.

Who is gonnae buy the papers once the orcs are dead? Have they thought about that whilst sooking Rangers' boaby.

On the FIFA point, taking a governing body to court didn't cause any great upheaval in Partick's case according to Scotland on Sunday:

Thistle took the SPL to court, not the SFA. UEFA only come in on the act if the Football Associations are targeted, not the specific leagues.

If the SFA were to miraculously gro a pair and expel ra peepel , would they then be eligible to apply for the English Leagues?

It Could it be that Rainjurs are pursuing this Court of Session case to force the hand of the SFA into expelling them.

Where exactly do you plan on putting them?

It's not like moving house once you've been evicted you know.

Edited by Gaz FFC

Unfortunately , this is a100% spot on assessment. The rest of the SPL have been fucked over by the old firm but they in turn have fucked over the First Division. I can't for the life of me remember a Killie , Hibs or whoever fan complaining about the lack of sporting integrity involved with the one promotion place to the garden of eden ( not). Yes, the **** deserve their punishment but should the rest be able to take the moral high ground ? Not until decisions are made for the benefit of all Scottish football they can't .

How many relegation places do the SFL have?

They must be "fucking over" the Highland League, East of Scotland League, South of Scotland League and all of the Juniors?