Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Any one noticed that Mr D seems to have disappeared from the image searches for CockWomble - Gordon Smith seems to be highest ranking CockWomble.

Surely....surely....he's been too busy to have been firing off an e-mail complaint to Google :lol:

He might have pulled a Craigy Whyte and paid google to have everything about him deleted

This has got to be someone on the windup!

snapback.pngmarkybear, on 30 May 2012 - 07:31 PM, said:

No matter how scathed or unscathed we enter season 2012/13, if we cancel our blanket boycott, I do think st mirren should get special treatment on this one.

I will not be attending new st mirren park for RFC games next yr. I urge the rest to do likewise, the hatred for RFC was falling out of their chairman today.

Theirs a saying ..... Don't bite the hand that feeds.

he should take heed of that

Am I being really thick here?

Was a CVA turned down very early in this "straightforward" process or did it really take 4 months to prepare it?

If it's the latter, does that mean it might actually be acceptable to HMRC now, hence the reason for the delay?

They couldn't offer a CVA till now, only agent Whyte or new owners could offer one. Obviously Craigy boy couldn't offer one so it had to wait till Haudit & Daudit had potential new owners willing to offer one. What is on the table is the Green brigades offer to shaft all the creditors, get Mordor, Minty Moonbeams park, the Albion carpark, all the staff and goodwill for less than Celtic got for Aidan McGeady.

No matter how scathed or unscathed we enter season 2012/13, if we cancel our blanket boycott, I do think st mirren should get special treatment on this one.

I will not be attending new st mirren park for RFC games next yr. I urge the rest to do likewise, the hatred for RFC was falling out of their chairman today.

most likely a st mirren fan laugh.gif

You've got to wonder now what would happen if Celtic turned round looking for an out. England didn't want them as the fa said no. Doesn't mean that someone else won't take them. Would the weedja still be saying we need Celtic and....well Celtic.

From the Daily Retard today, even a good Northern Ireland man is sticking the knife in now, the bottom 2 paragraphs may want to be noted on RM :lol:

Who or what are they going to boycott next, Orange Walks :lol:

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/2012/05/31/rangers-in-crisis-fifa-chief-jim-boyce-insists-governing-body-will-step-in-if-ibrox-club-don-t-get-in-line-86908-23880097/

From the Scotsman

AUTHORITIES in Azerbaijan thwarted a terror network that planned to attack the Eurovision Song Contest and hotels housing foreigners in the capital for the event, officials said today.

Authorities said that 40 suspects had been arrested in the run-up to the contest on Saturday.

A number of weapons, including several kilos of explosives and dozens of guns and hand grenades, were also seized.

Targets for the attacks included the song contest venue in Baku, for which militants had obtained tickets, the National Security Ministry said.

“The armed group set itself the aim of mounting terrorist attacks in several regions of Azerbaijan, creating a mood of powerlessness and lawlessness, sowing panic, ethnic and religious enmity, disrupting the public peace and damaging Azerbaijan’s international image,” it said.

Rangers fans on the loose again.

What a shame he won't get to a game near his house.:rolleyes:

It's going a little slow on here today, so I thought I'd take this opportunity to remind everyone again that tomorrow see's Le CockWomble's wikipedia page lose it's "semi-protection" status, meaning that anyone at all could edit for whatever reason they so choose. :ph34r:

What about their remake of the Woody Allen classic

Everything you wanted to know about tax (but were afraid to ask)

Field of Reams?

(And I mean the good old fashioned meaning of the word, "you just got your arse reamed" etc.)

Edited by Spain

From the Scotsman

Rangers fans on the loose again.

I think you may have pasted the wrong article there, if not, pretty cringe-worthy attempt- sorry.