Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

On the cuts/deferral debate, the wage drop incurred was counterbalanced by the cut of the transfer fees, the players negociated into their contracts, to allow the reduction to take place.

Ergo, they will receive their wages as part of the deal on leaving the club.

On the cuts/deferral debate, the wage drop incurred was counterbalanced by the cut of the transfer fees, the players negociated into their contracts, to allow the reduction to take place.

So do the currant buns know this?

Their 'sacrificing' heroes will be fully wedged up once they leave. Wallets unharmed. Sweet.

look another 'slevering hoor' that cannae link an article proving it was cuts ...

this date any better ya fud ,,,

May 2012

Post some proof or gie yir gob a rest ...

The date on that report is March 6 and Rangers players were still PROPOSING a deferral. They were desperate not to be out of pocket. The BBC article linked a few posts ago confirmed that the players took cuts.

Check this link for more confirmation

My link

May 2012

How about you just link up some proof that it was cuts, rather than just 'slevering' ...

I can't believe someone posts a link to a Daily Record article and has the cheek to call it some kind of vindication of their argument in anything to do with this whole affair.

My idea for Murray Park. Field of Creams. Build it, they will f**k off with our money.

Portsmouth's administrators laid off 30 within a week. I don't want to see people lose their jobs, but I cannae believe that every single person other than Gordon Smith is essential to Rangers business.

Never mind Doris and Aggie - they've got over FORTY in their squad, a manager AND first-team coach, a goalkeeping coach, and that horrible wee shite of a kitman. And H&D can't get rid of ANY of them? Bollox of the highest order, I'm afraid.

there is surely still scope for D&P to profit though.

mcgregor's full wage for the 20 weeks is £400,000. get more than that for him and it's a good deal.

look another 'slevering hoor' that cannae link an article proving it was cuts ...

this date any better ya fud ,,,

May 2012

Post some proof or gie yir gob a rest ...

That article was from March,ya zoomer. And it states that pay cuts were likely

ETA - beaten to it......

Edited by Forest_Fifer

So what your saying is, wages that were cut, would still be paid to the players upon transfer.

So the money isn't saved for creditors as such, but for the players.

Players selling for agreed price will get their full salary due to them on some form of work now pay later scheme.

Thanks

there is surely still scope for D&P to profit though.

mcgregor's full wage for the 20 weeks is £400,000. get more than that for him and it's a good deal.

When the CVA goes tits up though and the newco kicks in, he could walk for nothing

When the CVA goes tits up though and the newco kicks in, he could walk for nothing

And therein lies the slight, ever so tiny flaw in T_S_A_R's fantasy of the team he doesn't support at all, not even a little bit, honest guv, never liked them, just interested in the facts, 'Well through and through, OF? Me? No Way!, only trying to provide balance here for the deluded diddies.

Liquidation comes, they'll be off from Snake Mountain like cockroaches from the kitchen light - only difference is I've never seen a cockroach carrying sackfuls of banknotes.....

"We will be taking Rangers forward to better days and one idea I put forward today is my plan to rename Murray Park.

"Following discussions with the supporters, we will be asking season ticket holders to vote on whether to rename Murray Park as either the Moses McNeil Academy or the Davie Cooper Academy. We will be asking supporters to vote when they renew their season tickets.

Talk about fiddling while rome burns :lol: . The place is on collision course with liquidation and the best arfur daley can come up with is renaming murray park, unless of course he's getting the orcs ready for it being sold off and renamed anyway.

"We also discussed the situation with the SFA player embargo and I made it clear that the club's position remains that we want to see a satisfactory outcome.

Of course you do charlie boy, but what you want and what you get are two completely different things :rolleyes: .

if that's the case they still contributed to the £900k second place gain.

They've shafted the stoolmen big time through their non tax paying and deferral antics.

They've shafted the stoolmen big time through their non tax paying and deferral antics.

that 900k would have went down a treat at fir park but we bottled it at rugby park in march :(

people moaned like f**k when signed craigan from thistle whilst in admin. what they didn't realise was that signing was step one on our path to european domination. just because you are in admin doesn't mean you have to cut every penny possible.

And therein lies the slight, ever so tiny flaw in T_S_A_R's fantasy of the team he doesn't support at all, not even a little bit, honest guv, never liked them, just interested in the facts, 'Well through and through, OF? Me? No Way!, only trying to provide balance here for the deluded diddies.

Liquidation comes, they'll be off from Snake Mountain like cockroaches from the kitchen light - only difference is I've never seen a cockroach carrying sackfuls of banknotes.....

T_S_A_R = Thoroughly_Saddened_About_Rangers

Do I win an enigma machine? tongue.gif

Yep but my fellow 'Motherwell' supporter still backs them to the hilt despite us losing out big style financially to this pile of cheating, filth ridden scum. The 2nd place money should have at least been withheld until this is all over. If they go newco the money should be split between all the SPL clubs with Dunfermline getting a share as well. Only seems the fair way to do it.

Despite my previous go at TSAR I am actually genuinely saddened that despite all they have done a fellow Well fan can still try to justify Rangers actions from the Murray era to the admin era so vociferously as he does. sad.gif

Edited by Well Well

Just be ready for some serious triumphalist trolling from No8 later, should get us a good few pages closer to page 1690.

I am accused of trolling but everything i have said so far has turned out to be pretty accurate

Regan got his balls toed by FIFA.

Fifa were more interested in the SFA rules that forced Rangers to take the course of action they did

No action against Rangers for taking the matter to court.

Regan has deleted the retweet saying Lee McCulloch should be hung..He claimed he was saving it to report it but to whom? Nobody has any record of the retweet being reported.

The Transfer embargo was never going to stand up in a court of law.

There are no 'dual contracts' and it was a non starter from the beginning.

Rangers will be playing in the SPL next season. TBH i believe if it is in a newco format that is morally wrong but the Chairman of the other clubs and the SFA/SPL will bend over backwards to keep them there regardless of what we the fans think. They will claim they had no choice due to finances but IMO they should put that aside for the benefit of the game in the long run.

Too many have been putting their faith into online bloggers...1 a failed social worker and the other a corrupt lawyer. It was madness and was always going to end in tears. I never read Leggo.. He is a blogger for a reason!!