Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Just been taking a little while to read online the various comments attributed to Charles Green to different media outlets over the last 48 hours. His statements are getting more bizarre and it seems he can't wait to share his 'knowledge' with the world.

If I was a Rangers supporter I would be very, very depressed. I'm not so :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

OK - Resorting to personal abuse was way out of line - and I apologise unreservedly for that. :(

My point stands though.

That no.8 is a knob? :o

Just been taking a little while to read online the various comments attributed to Charles Green to different media outlets over the last 48 hours. His statements are getting more bizarre and it seems he can't wait to share his 'knowledge' with the world.

If I was a Rangers supporter I would be very, very depressed. I'm not so :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yeah there's a David Icke sort of feeling about his ramblings, I get the feeling he's going to reveal his backers producing ventriloquists dummy on both hands,,,,hello everyone I'm a big money man hear to save rangers ,,,and to my right it scooby the dog....harow everybody ....

Having watched this saga for months now, the end game is next week. I cannot see their proposed CVA being approved, and HMRC will liquidate the company. The subsequent fire salewill realise far more than Charlie Green thinks he's going to get the assets for. As for the Newco, will they be granted a licence ? will they be allowed into the SPL ? will they be given any punishment. This might seem trivial, but if the authorities demanded that the Newco registered and trading names could not contain the words Glasgow or Rangers, their fans would crack up, they only want to know their will be something called Rangers in the future, and that shouldn't be allowed to happen. How sweet would it be when Govan Albion come visiting and you can goad them with "Your not really the Rangers" " Your not really the Ranges"

Edited by NUMBER 7

Traytor interview with Chasbo in the Record. I will say one thing about Chasbo....he talks a good story......even though 95% is bullshit!!! "I will be gone in a year" (aye with a massive wedge in your back pocket) "Politicians must help us get a CVA" (WHY?????) I would be worried reading this, if I was a Rankers fan!!

http://www.dailyreco...86908-23891458/

He has ra berrrz and the media barking and clapping like seals.

Traynor really is a horrible human being. One of the additional bonuses of Rangers going outta business would be this guy on the dole.

I'm on a stag do with 10 bears and they are convinced that green has deep pockets and they will be spending big cash soon.

You've got to love the wee souls

I'll have a pint of what they've been drinking

I'm on a stag do with 10 bears and they are convinced that green has deep pockets and they will be spending big cash soon.

lol re avatar :lol:

Makes Magee look like a Golden Shoe Winner!

Edited by wunfellaff

Having watched this saga for months now, the end game is next week. I cannot see their proposed CVA being approved, and HMRC will liquidate the company. The subsequent fire salewill realise far more than Charlie Green thinks he's going to get the assets for. As for the Newco, will they be granted a licence ? will they be allowed into the SPL ? will they be given any punishment. This might seem trivial, but if the authorities demanded that the Newco registered and trading names could not contain the words Glasgow or Rangers, their fans would crack up, they only want to know their will be something called Rangers in the future, and that shouldn't be allowed to happen. How sweet would it be when Govan Albion come visiting and you can goad them with "Your not really the Rangers" " Your not really the Ranges"

"Sevco" does sound like another Aldi or Lidl. I'm sure the new branch of Sevco opening soon in Govan will offer the same sort of cheap and nasty produce.

Green is no better than a Snake Oil Salesman, he is a chancer, all your buddies will be in for a shock next week, nothing more certain.

As taken from todays Sun

Liquidation could see assets like Ibrox and Murray Park — valued at £109.5million — sold off.

Rangers also have a leasehold at a car park near the stadium, thought to be worth almost £3million, while goodwill and trademarks for the club are put at £660,000. The playing staff have been valued at around £7.5million while fixtures and fittings are thought to be worth £4million.

Surely this is a no brainer for creditors....far better than Chasbo's offer which in reality could muster about 2p in the £ depending on outcomes!!!

He said: “We could watch the grass grow, or put sheep on the pitch. Make some money in livestock but it would be difficult for clubs in Scottish football to make money without Rangers.”

Uh oh.

....while fixtures and fittings are thought to be worth £4million.

Surely this is a no brainer for creditors....far better than Chasbo's offer which in reality could muster about 2p in the £ depending on outcomes!!!

I DID suggest that the contents of the Trophy Room should be gettin' listed on eBay to help recover monies for the poor fleeced creditors, but someone else came up with the idea of a "Cash in the Attic" Special.