Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

They have had one Roman Catholic president and they shot him. You are not holding America up as some kind of tolerant society are you?

Yeah. They shot him because he was a Catholic, right?!!

I had no idea he was a Catholic. Is this widely-held information or just between the OF fans?

Arsenal made over £150m from the development of Highbury into flats. The listed main stand at Ibrox does not prevent conversion of use.

A property developer would surely be able to turn a profit of at least £50m (even in Govan) from such a project.

The training facilities of Murray Park could remain as such for the SFA as a Scottish centre of excellence with a cut-price of £5m say.

Liquidating all the assets must add up to towards £100m, compared to the pitiful CVA offer on the table - its a no brainer to me!

maybe Third Lanark could buy Ibrox.......they're looking to make a come back are they not ? Isn't Cathkin Park beyond repair ?

Theres none in the East coast. I wonder w-h-y there is the is issue in the West?

Oh, wait.............. :rolleyes:

Are you kiddin me?????? Have you been out of Fife that long you've forgotten? In the Scheme where I grew up if you didn't know all the words to the Sash by the time you were 4 you'd get yer head kicked. There is a bar not 500m from where I live that the Ranjurs buses leave from that no non-Orc would ever venture near..........if you ain't got a picture of Rev Paisley tatood on yer butt yer an automatic ***** and ritually slaughtered oot the back by those wearing the aprons and with one trouser-leg rolled up.

They have had one Roman Catholic president and they shot him. You are not holding America up as some kind of tolerant society are you?

In England there is little religious bigotry but it does exist where Irish workers settled. Liverpool is pretty bad.

There is very little Religious bigotry in Scotland outside of the central belt TBF.

You mean outside the west end of the central belt, surely.

1339237459[/url]' post='6316457']

Arsenal made over £150m from the development of Highbury into flats. The listed main stand at Ibrox does not prevent conversion of use.

A property developer would surely be able to turn a profit of at least £50m (even in Govan) from such a project.

The training facilities of Murray Park could remain as such for the SFA as a Scottish centre of excellence with a cut-price of £5m say.

Liquidating all the assets must add up to towards £100m, compared to the pitiful CVA offer on the table - its a no brainer to me!

Comparing property prices in north London and Govan, is like comparing the flu with aids

Theres none in the East coast. I wonder w-h-y there is the is issue in the West?

Oh, wait.............. :rolleyes:

Really? I have met many from Edinburgh. The Grand Master of the Orange Lodge is a Jambo.

There is not as big a problem and that is probably due to the lack of Irish Immigrants. I know the RC community around Fife was mostly Italian and Polish

I love this analysis that housing values in Govan probably are about one third of those in the middle of London - did your tongue not poke a hole in your cheek while you were typing that?!

I wouldn't worry too much about it. A group of celtic supporters turned up at Ibrox to 'celebrate' their league win. They threw bottles at female members of Rangers staff. The PF decided not to proceed with legal action despite at least 2 of them being caught on camera throwing the bottles/cans.

But thats just a lie No8 - and you know it.

Theres video footage of this on Youtube. 1 can is thrown at the building. There are no female members of Rangers staff present. PF decided not to prosecute because it simply didn't happen!

Typical OF mentality, No 8. This sort of pish is what leads to the rediculous nonsense that both sides perpertrate.

You really should be ashamed of yourself. I'll maybe need to think about retracting my retraction of calling you a knob.

If manager Ally McCoist is allowed to strengthen his team, Rangers will bid for Chelsea left-back Ben Gordon, who has had two loan spells at Kilmarnock. (Daily Express)

Be nice if they paid for their current left back first !

This has probably been covered but why is the football debt in the CVA. I thought that debt was covered through Rangers SPL prize money.

This has probably been covered but why is the football debt in the CVA. I thought that debt was covered through Rangers SPL prize money.

apparently it's not........but I agree...you'd have thought so.

Are you kiddin me?????? Have you been out of Fife that long you've forgotten? In the Scheme where I grew up if you didn't know all the words to the Sash by the time you were 4 you'd get yer head kicked. There is a bar not 500m from where I live that the Ranjurs buses leave from that no non-Orc would ever venture near..........if you ain't got a picture of Rev Paisley tatood on yer butt yer an automatic ***** and ritually slaughtered oot the back by those wearing the aprons and with one trouser-leg rolled up.

I'm from the posh part of Fife where this pish just doesn't happen. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The club needs to line up players to cover the eventuality that we can make signings. Plenty of other things have been dicussed by Green too. Plus it's a wee bit of good publicity for the club in the midst of an oceam of bad publicity.

It's not really though. It might be better if the quotes were along the lines of......"We're in the shit here, lets just see what happens and if we are allowed to sign players we'll take what we can get. Sorry to have caused all this bother."

I love this analysis that housing values in Govan probably are about one third of those in the middle of London - did your tongue not poke a hole in your cheek while you were typing that?!

Hmmmm, no. I was thinking more from the size of the development and the average price houses within Govan added to the cost of the land compared to development costs.

You don't have to be a genius property developer to see potential there.

But thats just a lie No8 - and you know it.

Theres video footage of this on Youtube. 1 can is thrown at the building. There are no female members of Rangers staff present. PF decided not to prosecute because it simply didn't happen!

Typical OF mentality, No 8. This sort of pish is what leads to the rediculous nonsense that both sides perpertrate.

You really should be ashamed of yourself. I'll maybe need to think about retracting my retraction of calling you a knob.

Oh well you should have said earlier. Youtube footage no less :rolleyes: ...Govan Police thought it important enough to press charges against those involved and had the CCTV footage which showed the incident clearly